Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave on Bothuwai CIS (Ask for Invite if you aren't CIS)

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]
"Why were you wearing sunglasses inside? At night? We can be friends after you get your poddoo together and act like a soldier. Everything I've seen you do has been a disgrace to the Commando name you take." Doc said angrily at the clumsy private, staring into his eyes with a hatred he'd yet known for another being.

Ven took a deep breath, her jaw set. She looked about as she stepped into the cantina. Given the Falleen female had only recently landed in Bothuwai, she had no idea of what festivities where ocurring at that current moment. She walked slowly through the bar, her brown boots clicking lightly on the floor, until she reached the other side of the room, leaning against the wall with her arms across her chest. She brushed her wavy brown/black hair back out of her face as she tried to search the crowd of half drunken partiers for a certain person. She was outfitted in her normal attire of a brown leather jacket with one half sleeve and one full sleeve and a long sleeve white t-shirt underneath.

She reached to a nearby table and pulled a chair over and sat in it, crossing one leg over the other. Ven glanced around the cantina, clicking her nails on her arm as she patiently waits, most impatiently. She debates on whether or not she should get a drink from the bar, and therefore turns her gaze to the bar itself, staring at intently as she ponders her choices.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Ven"]
Alli then noticed two lovely ladies. She smiled at as she overlooked them, well the others were ok but well she was going to try to make a move. She could always try to flirt with the guys if it didn't work. She looked them over one last time before making her move.
" Hey you three, come have a drink on me" she said with a wink towards them. Alli hoped they would accept her invitation. After all they looked like they needed an escape from the men.

Bluejay chuckled. "They certainly seem to be enjoying themselves." She observed, looking around with obvious exaggeration. Then she glanced towards Doc and Canal. "Well, mostly." She muttered, before turning her attention to Alli. "I'd take you up on it, but I'm happy with the caf I had earlier." She lied easily.

Vex groaned at Canal's little speech. "I think he said that because he wanted you to hear that." She pointed out, taking a seat. "Just, you know, saying. Besides, seeing as he outranks you, I suggest you make enough adjustments so he doesn't, because he has a very good reason, in my personal opinion." Nine tried not to laugh, and almost succeeded, letting out a snort of laughter.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Alli Wren"]

Canal did the cool fist bump with Jackpot and responded, "I'm doin fine how about you. Besides your late." Canal ordered the bartender and told him that this one was on him. "What do you you want to drink Pot? You name it and I'll order it." Canal told Jackpot and waited for his response. "And no, I am not drunk," assuring Jack.

Doc noticed Bluejay's interjection and how c,anal ignored what two superiors said. Somebody was going to have to teach him a lesson.

"If you'll excuse me miss, I have to take care of something." Doc said with a sinister smile. Time to handle the young. The Commando way. Doc stood and moved past the few in his way to @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] 's table. This "discipline" had the potential to be one of the more hilarious events that were bound to happen tonight.

"What do you think about whipping this pup into shape? Not the typical way, where we just best him physically, but maybe a more.....entertaining alternative."

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar went to return the first bump to Jackpot when another clone responded first. He shrugged and turned back to take a drink before point at Jackpot. "Texam, Doc meet Jackpot. My insane, gun-toting vod who we just learned made it off Corrie." He grinned as the Strill next to him yipped at Jackpot.

@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @CC-420 "Doc"

The Commander couldn't help but smile. He didn't know Bluejay well, but she still had the heart to at least be supportive. "Thanks." He stated simply. The single word meant much, much more than it would seem; that was evident in his voice.

"Commander, we have an issue back at FleetOps....a droid malfunction. Sigma has it under control, but I'd like it if you came down here." Toph's voice crackled into his earpiece. Calico tensed up.

Not now.

He eyed over the Falleen, chewing down on his lower lip in thought. This was no time to be distracted by pretty women, and pretty women weren't his fortei. "Blu'ika, I'm going to take care of this really quick. You watch everyone, alright? I have an issue at FleetOps." Calico pushed off the bar; his jaw set. His glaze flashed over the blonde, the red-head, the Falleen; finally Doc and Canal.

"Lock it down. Canal, stay on the other side of the room. Doc, don't let your night be ruined." He grunted as he passed by in a you-better-listen-to-me voice. The Commander gave Galaar a short, two finger salute as he swept out of the bar.

Outside was wild and crazy as ever. Bars and clubs on each side of the street shook from heavy music. People flowed in and out of the facilities like a well oiled machine. He shoved his way through the crowd, snaked through the many different speeders, and climbed unto his black-and-green speeder bike.

I hope the boys have fun. Kripes this hurts.

He pressed a hand to his midriff out of instinct. A shock of pain ran through the wound, but it wasn't dangerous. Simply the aftereffects of a heavy blaster burn. He sat and waited as the bike's engine began to rumble to life.

Ven blinked a few times when she realized someone had talked to her. When she finally noticed the red head. "Me? You're talking to me..?" She seemed surprised for a moment before shaking her head, taking a deep breath, "A drink.." The Falleen thought it over before nodding, "Sure. Why not. I'll take a drink." She gets to her feet and made her way over to the same one who'd spoken to her. Ven still felt a little hesitant and unsure about it, but if she was offering a free drink, why not; Ven was always up for items for free.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Man I'm tired with you Doc. Calico said to have fun and thats what I'm doin." He told to Doc while Calico was holding him down. "I am down with this," Canal payed his bill gave a Doc a mean look and got out of the building. He then punched a wall and felt no pain. Why? Cause of the anger inside of him he then went to the ship while drinking his vodka.

While he was walking he saw 10 guys walking to him and circled around him. One of them threaten him and with a serious tone. Not gonna ask for help I am not a pussy. Canal got into a fighting position waiting for appropriate time to attack.

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
''You guys wait for a second, I have to handle something real quick.'' He said to Galaar and his companions. He had noticed the men surrounding Canal and was out to stop that before anything bad could happen. He walked over and grabbed his DC-17m. ''You guys better not cause any trouble, otherwise ...'' He was sure the DC-17 would defuse this situation, no one wanted to loose their lives over this.

Alli smiled, " Hello, good to have some company. Name is Alli. " She said with a smile as she motioned for Ven to be added to her tab. She gave her one last look over before strikeing up more conversation. " So what brings you here? I am here to give any aid to the CIS, but instead I am here in the cantina, wasting time. " After all she was just be talking to someone else. It wasn't every day one got to chat with a falleen.

@[member="Ven"]

Bluejay watched Canal go. "Well, hopefully he'll go barking up the wrong tree and somebody will shoot him." She muttered, ignoring the wannabe-commando. Then Jackpot followed him out. And there's the person who might shoot him if he waves Jackpot off. She thought, turning back to the others. "Carry on, let's just...ignore him." She said wearily.

Vex raised an eyebrow and looked at Doc. "If you want me to trip him on his way out of the larty next time, I'll happily oblige." She informed him. Nine's eyebrows shot up at Vex's expression. Lefty, for once, said nothing.

@CC-420 "Doc"

"Don't worry Jack if they want to attack me then let them. I'l show them whose the boss. Besides I dont want you to get hurt. Just go back to the bar. This is my discipline." He nodded to Jack. "Please, sir let me be. I need to be alone. After what happened in the bar. I need to calm down. If you want to help me." He looked back at the threat and told Jack, "Tell everyone that I am sorry for how I was behaving."

(OOC: To all of those who were annoyed about me I am seriously sorry for my behavior. And I know some of you aren't going to forgive me. But still I'm sorry)

Ven thought for a moment, "I'm waiting for someone. They owe me some credits." She answered as vaguely as possible, smiling faintly. She thinks over what the other female says and cocks her head to the left, "Aiding the CIS? Wasting time in the cantina eh? Sounds like a lot of fun. Must not happen a lot hmmm?" She looked the red head up and down, leaning against on the bar. "And what inspired you to puchase a drink for me?" She was insanely curious about her.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Texam Halion

T
(OOC: It's not real, remember? You were just partying in the thread. No big deal. Just remember that life isn't always a party... :p )

Texam looked after Doc when he left. She nodded to Jackpot when Galaar introduced him, but she was a little disappointed to be honest. The first interesting person she'd met that night, and they had barely even gotten to talk. Oh well. No use crying over spilled blue milk. She drank down the last of her drink, and passed the glass back to the bartender for a refill. Looks like this bar is going to be my only companion for tonight...
@CC-420 "Doc"

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
''If you think you can handle them, ok. But I'll be keeping an eye on you, if you get in trouble I will interfere, although I have enough confidence in your abilities.'' He stood there for a moment, before nodding towards the Man and turning away. He walked back to the bar. He kept looking over his shoulder every couple of steps. He reached Galaar and the Mandalorian and put away his DC-17m, though keeping it ready to be drawn any second. ''Sorry for that, I just wanted to check if he needed any help with those guys. So, who were you?''

@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @CC-420 "Doc"

Alli smiled " Well one I was lonely, and two I thought you were kind of cute." She said wondering what Ven would order. " Please order anything, so sorry but I didn't catch your name. " She looked over to @Texam Halion and smiled before returning her gaze to @[member="Ven"]. She took a drink of her caf and was just glad to be with someone again. It wasn't everyday one got to have a drink with a beautiful Faleen woman.

She tilted her head to the side, smiling faintly, "Cute? Thank you, darlin." She continues to lean on her elbows upon the bar, "I'm up for anything, I mean, Whiskey is fine, I don't really care." She turned to look at the woman, "The name's Ven." She smiles wider.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

(OOC: yeah but it seems to me that everyone is getting ticked off about it. But any way thanks for understanding me)

"Thank you, sir," and watched Jack go off to the bar. Then a man who looked like the boss who was a tough guy told Canal one on one. Canal simply replied, "Then why do you have guys surrounding me. Sounds more like a handicap match to me." It was enough for the man to tell his troops to back off. What Canal did next was that he took off his shades and threw them at the man. The man was confused when he caught them but when he looked up he received a right upper cut. Canal caught the shades and put them back on his eyes. The man ran to him and started throwing punches. What a noob. Canal easily dodged the first punch and and gave him a punch to the face. Canal went rapid on the man and started punching him as if though he was a punching bag. "For the final touch," Canal turned around facing his left heel to the man and throwing a straight powerful kick to his chest. The man flew and touched the floor, "KO," Canal said and turned around facing the other guys who were ready. " Ready for a handicap match," that made them run toward Canal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom