Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Last Night on Dagobah

Objective: Prepare
Ambience: X
Tags: Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Notable Equipment:
Pyeth's Lightsaber
Pyeth's Spear
Alashgaan

Untitled498_20230515185620.png

When he set out on the Path, Pyeth couldn't have imagined how much he would lose. The personal sacrifices, one after another. His childhood sweetheart, Aashi. Dhruv, his father. His one-time friend Vedas who betrayed him. A tribe that abandoned him. And now, he felt more isolated than ever. Tiland was away on a mission that could outlive him, and Nadira Banu... his Nadira was silent.

He wanted to believe Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher and the Mandolorians that Nadira wasn't involved in the attacks on the Exonium facilities, but the timing? It was too perfect. Maybe it was time to be selfish for a change, but first, he owed cousin Corbin a long overdue duel.

Pyeth studied his lightsaber, the marriage of modern technologies of the Jedi Order, and the traditional materials of his home planet. Its heart was no ordinary Kyber, uniquely bound him to Eostre, the force entity of the Auric Basin on his homeworld Rishii. It connected him on a deeper level, and in many respects, it was a reflection of him. In recent months, it had dulled, turning from the mint and light green to a subtly darker tone.

In addition, he wore the Alashgaan, a gift presented to him by Nadira on the day of his knighthood and a symbol of their companionship. The day before, after some deliberation, he decided to dull the razors to prevent serious injuries. The objective was to practice and talk with Cousin Corbin before taking his leave, not burn any bridges, although part of him felt like it might come to that.

' ' - Mimicry

Separators by Lossa Darcuhl

RTL_Sig.png

Corbin walked out into what may have been one of the calmest and most serene spots on Dagobah. It wasn't quite the same as staring out at the ocean on Susevfi, but it was still peaceful. He walked up beside Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki . "Tranquility really is fitting. Almost makes one forget the struggles going on in the Galaxy. Enough to do some necessary meditation now and then, at least."

Corbin had wanted to train with Pyeth for a while, but so much had been going on. And he could tell the Rishii Jedi really had something weighing heavily on him at the moment. Corbin hoped a good sparring session would help take his mind off things, but Corbin was not a Jedi, so he was not entirely sure how well it would work. He placed his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Ready for a bout, Jensaarai to Jedi? I'm still interested in learning that aerial saber style you mentioned once." It seemed so long ago, yet also seemed like yesterday. Corbin honestly could no longer keep track of time anymore. Almost like he didn't quite experience time like he should. He had his own worries. But today, he was here for his Jedi cousin.

Objective:
Ambiance: X
Tags: Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Notable Equipment:
Pyeth's Lightsaber
Pyeth's Spear
Alashgaan

Untitled498_20230515185620.png

Pyeth stood steady, looking over his shoulder. "Welcome Corbin." He hooted mimicking a warm greeting. Corbin's hand felt colder than he remembered, leaving Pyeth to wonder.

"I have not slept well in weeks, let alone meditate." Pyeth laughed, "I hope our duel might cleanse me of any doubts. Plus, I can fulfil my promise to you." He said grinding his Alashgaan across the sandstone floor as he took a few steps back drawing his lightsaber.

"I've yet to see a Jensaarai in battle, I am curious to see how it compares."

' ' - Mimicry

Separators by Lossa Darcuhl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom