Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Lacuna Respite [The Masters Circle]

Amaly Naetre

A
header3.png

Lacuna Respite
Open to The Masters Circle
The Silver Rest

B1ojkOj.png

Amaly Naetre stood within the centre of the room, eyes upon the seating that she had organized to form a complete circle, the purpose of which to be filled by the Circle of Masters who had been invited to sit with her this evening, to discuss among themselves and to reflect on the recent events that had transpired between the Silver Concord and the Order of the Silver Jedi. Among the attending Jedi Masters would be members of the Silver Assembly; Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield , Or'Fol Moric Or'Fol Moric and Eloi Graix Eloi Graix as well as Amaly herself, she whom currently stood as the interim Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi Order.

In truth, this night had been on her mind for a full week now, and it had become increasingly clear to her that the presence of her fellow Masters of the Order would bring some peace to the troubles of her mind, if not only just to share a conversation with them all and gauge how they were feeling with regards to the Order's current state. Beyond their borders, there was trouble brewing in the Northern territories between the Sith Empire and their Imperial rivals in the New Imperial Order.

Then to the East the Silver Jedi Concord had suffered the loss of seven worlds to the Bryn'adul who were showing no signs of ceasing in their threat against the Galaxy, starting first with those worlds currently under the protection of the Silver Jedi. These issues and others had been weighing on Amaly's mind, and no doubt those wisest of the Order of the Silver Jedi would have their own thoughts and feelings on current events, most especially the Triumvirate Alliance that was swiftly put to an end before it had even officially had time to take shape.

Satisfied with the arrangements of the room, the Miralukan Master turned to spare a glance at the chronometer nearby, time winding down to the sessions due start. With little else in need of doing, she moved to seat herself at the head of the room in the chair positioned at the height of the circle, brushing her robes down beneath her as she took her seat. The others would gradually make their way, no doubt in a timely fashion, however, her datapad would give a likely ample distraction for there seemed no end of reading and documentation requiring her approval lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
A tiny orb-shaped droid floated into the circular room currently occupied by Amaly Naetre alone, coming to a stop before the interim Grandmaster where it scanned the surrounding area briefly, then switched on its holographic interface. The likeness of Thurion Heavenshield appeared around the floating orb, using it as a mobile holographic platform through which he may move about the room as if he were truly there in the flesh.

"Well met, Grandmaster Naetre," his voice broke through the initial static. His flickering likeness smiled at the young miraluka in her prime, looking like she was ready to take on the world in her newfound role.

"I do not believe our paths have ever crossed until this day. I'm honoured to finally meet you," he bowed before her in Jedi fashion. "I am Master Heavenshield, but please, call me Thurion. Normally I would regret not being present for this meeting, but on this instance I cannot help but admit I am most glad to be back home on Midvinter, with my family and my people."

The droid hovered over to her side in synch with him stepping towards her, placing his hologram next to her so they may watch the arrival of the other members of the Master's Circle together.

"And should you ever require any advice, I am always happy to lend a sage word or two," he added with another kind smile, knowing well the heavy responsibility of leading an entire Jedi order.

Robes

There came an increasingly loud rap of wood against stone emanating from the entrance of the Assembly chamber. It reached a crescendo as Jyoti appeared at the door, a cane of gnarled wroshyr in hand. She made her way to the center of the room with a noticeable limp on each left step, ending with a drop of the cane for support. With each step, the servos of her mechanized brace softly whirred under her flowing robes.

Her outward expression was serene, though the steady throb of nerve damage and tender regenerating tissue in her leg made her want to wince. Rehab was progressing smoothly, but it still wasn't an easy thing recovering pulverized limbs.

The pain is better than nothing...

While her body had been broken on Nar Kreeta, she had been fortunate to somehow escape. Pain meant she was still alive.

She stopped before Grandmaster Naetre and King Heavenshield, straightening up with crossed arms and cane over her chest in a respectful gesture toward her predecessor and successor.

"It's an honor to commune with you," she greeted the pair, then winked at Thurion's projection. "In a manner of speaking."

"The medical services of the Silver Circle remain as impeccable as ever. I was fortunate that I didn't need to return to the Core for treatment. I'm not sure I would have survived the voyage, being frank. You all have given me so much over the years, hopefully I can return the favor."

Those who couldn't do - as in the cripple's case - teach. While she finished recuperating, the Echani would share her extensive knowledge of forging, engineering, and Force Imbuement.

Following her greeting, she quickly took her seat, happy to be off her feet.

Amaly Naetre Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield

It had felt like forever since the Jedi Master had sat on the Assembly or anything close to it. This Master's Circle was not the same, but it didn't matter -- however he could serve the Jedi Order and keep the galaxy safe was fine with him. Commenor held bad memories for him, but he did his best to keep them at bay in favor of doing his duty at the new Silver Rest. So when the call came, he arrived. He had spent a great deal of time in the Outer Rim lately pursuing a matter with merits both business and personal, but he would always come back.

And there was good reason to. He had never approved of the Concord's alliances, but he had done his best to keep mum on the matter for the sake of trusting their Assembly while he focused on actually doing some good in the galaxy. But to see it gone was a weight off his shoulders. Now they were called to discuss what to do about it. That, he could do.

The former Grandmaster would step in, first bowing to Grandmaster Amaly Naetre who was newly appointed, though he did not know them personally. Then to Assembly member Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield who he knew and respected a great deal. Even if he was just a technological conjuration right now.

"It is good to see you faring well, King Heavenshield. Please give my regards to Lady Valae" he greeted first, then regarded the Grandmaster herself. "And while we've yet to meet, I've heard that you've done good work here, stepping up. For that, you have my appreciation, Grandmaster. Please call me Josh Dragovalor, though Josh works. I used to go by a titled name, but I've elected to use the one given to me at birth going forward."

Then his gaze turned to the surprise figure, and his eyes brightened at the sight of her. Former Grandmaster Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran who he had not seen in some time. She looked weathered though, injured. Which meant of course he was going to flower his greeting to match.

"I was wondering for a moment who that beauty sitting pretty in our chambers was. Master Nooran, you look well, as always."

He grinned cheekily. For all he owed her for helping him with his time in the Order in an era gone by, and for her friendship... The least he could do was lighten her spirits.

Z89V35n.png

The Masters invited to this meeting came pouring in one by one. The fifth figure to enter was the Sephi, clad in a white tunic and typical brown cloak, closely followed by a white protocol droid. Its stiff movement was in direct contrast to the Sephi's grace, a fact it tried to hide as best as he could. Normally, she wouldn't have had need for the droid. But with some members not being physically present, the Sephi couldn't reach out to them all through the Force. That was why bringing her personal translator seemed like a good idea.

Sakadi stepped forward, greeting the current Grandmaster and the three former Grandmasters with a small bow and a warm smile, before taking place in one of the empty chairs on the left side of the room. She knew the other Masters by name only, except for the Interim Grandmaster herself. She had visited the Miralukan Jedi before to ask for advice, which was why she felt obliged to attend this meeting. It was her way of thanking the Grandmaster, and giving something back in turn.

zJxNdnE.png

And there he was. In the chambers where they would meet the Master's Circle at Lacuna Respite. The old Chagrian had seriously considered attending by hologram, just as the Valkyri did - but then, Thurion was on Midwinter and Eloi had just been in his chambers. With stable and determined steps, he pushed on towards his seat. Wasting time and making individual greetings with everyone was not something he would be guilty of. At least not when so many had already arrived.

Upon arriving by his seat, Eloi turned around to face the others in the Circle. He remained silent for a few moments as his eyes hoped from one to the other - many of them were experienced and seemed to have carried the burden of a galaxy on their shoulders. Grandmasters, albeit former, now meeting once more under the leadership of Amaly Naetre. He had been away for a long time - serving the galaxy in his own way - often on a much smaller scale.

Then there was the Sephi who carried herself with pristine elegance which was only enhanced by the presence of her droid. For a moment, the frown which had etched itself upon his resting-face seemed to fade as she brought back memories of happier days. Why that was, he could not think of. Or not remember. Whatever it was, he brushed it away, for they had more important matters to attend to.

Finally, the Chagrian opened his mouth, letting his thin lips part "Masters" he spoke with confidence and a clear voice. "I am Eloi Graix, of the Assembly." Brief and to the point; for the moment, an introduction was all they needed. With that, the elderly Master sat down and leaned back comfortably in his seat.

a1yD55.jpg

Equipment: Lightsaber, Covert Jedi Robes, comlink, aquata breather, liquid cable launcher, indigo adegan pendant

Just after the first arrivals came another figure padding in with silent feline grace. Green eyes took in the room, assessing the space first tactically, noting the location of every person and object, entrance and exit. Then socially, assessing each of what the assembled masters wore, their posture, and more. It wasn't born out of paranoia, but an unconscious habit. Her shoulders were relaxed, though there was some nervousness at being here. These weren't the peers she was used to. In fact, she'd only been around for a short time, maybe a year or two. A feline out of time, like some others she knew of. The only person she knew directly here was Merek Steele Merek Steele , an old friend from before.

But among them, she sensed a common thread. They all carried the weight of the galaxy upon their shoulders, with souls forged into diamonds. She recognized it in her own Master, especially after being named Grandmaster. Those times had been particularly dark. The numbers of the Order were worn away by war and conflict. They'd faced an implacable enemy and a threat to the galaxy as a whole. He'd taken steps to ensure the survival of the Order of the day. Lepri was glad it had paid off. If she could reach out to the Wookiee to bring him that comfort she would have, in a heartbeat.

Nevertheless, she'd been accepted among the Masters after presenting the records of her day and relaying all that she had experienced. And while she still seemed young in many ways, any of them would recognize that same calling and same thread. But more than that, this one had endured much in her time.

The Juhani Cathar bowed to the assembled masters. She nodded to Master Graix as he finished his introduction. "Lepri," she supplied then swept toward one of the seats, tucking one foot up under her, mindful of the Jedi uniform she wore.

zJxNdnE.png

Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber)
Caltin didn’t know why he was here. As he stepped off of “The Starlight Sentinel” the massive Jedi Master looked around. The astromech “Roller” normally stayed with the ship, Caltin invited “him” to roll around, but the lateral control was being finicky and chose to work with the pilot droid “Music” to work on it. That left Caltin to explore the Master’s Retreat on his own. The expanse was beautiful and the big guy actually took the time to take in the sites and the beauty of the flora and fauna. The views were also ones that he took the time to study, not so much for tactical purposes but because frankly, it was amazing.

Sure, he was welcome, Caltin was a member of the Master’s Circle, whatever that was. The first impression he had was it seemed to be a “Council” and that made the big guy wonder if he belonged. No, this was not a confidence matter or any thought of being too hard on himself, like some people think I always seem to do.

Wait, what?

Never mind.

No, you said you were too hard on yourself!

Not the point, we’re getting off track.

Exactly, fish for compliments on your own time.

Aaaanyway. Caltin wondered if he truly belonged here because he never felt right being on a Council. The massive Jedi Master had his opportunities in the past, but never really fit in because he was a better Jedi setting an example and influencing among his fellow Jedi and out in the field. Sitting up in a chamber somewhere was not his way of making a difference, at least not in his mind. This was not a negative reflection on others, not at all, just not his style is all. So when he was invited, Caltin almost thought about just using a holovid projection. Of course, he reminded himself that this was a move that “The Old Caltin” would have made and this was his chance to be “something different”.

Way to make it sound weird.

He had yet to notice the walk he was on took Caltin to the outside of the main room for where this get together was purposed. With a deep breath and a reminder of what his father had asked of him so many years ago, to always do the right thing, Caltin opened the door and slowly made his way in. The thing about Caltin though, he was a little nervous, maybe apprehensive but the big guy walked in like he was a rock star, at least that was the impression he seemed to give off when he was like this.

There was a Miralukan… a holovid projection of another…

SEE! I told you…

… and another… what the?

Don’t be rude, you racist/

I am NOT! Anyway… there was a blonde girl, a guy who looked like he should be swinging a hammer, a Cathar, and another. They were obviously all Masters, soooo making his way in, the big guy offered respectful nods to each individual. He didn’t know anybody there, which was another reason why Caltin was here. He only knew Padawans and a couple of Knights, and Starchaser. The former GrandMaster threw a (Censored)ton of assignments his way practically the moment he was accepted.

Language… and he did not.

Greetings, Caltin Vanagor.

Part of him wondered if any of them would bombard him with questions about the past, a bigger part didn’t.
sjogrungesmol1.png

Last edited:

O B J E C T I V E
55447.gif

Equipment: Lightsaber 1, Lightsaber 2, Covert Jedi Robe (in charcoals, and emerald green)

Another figure followed the massive master in, a male human dressed in a similar uniform, but a mix of charcoal with a green tabard and obi belt, with a black utility belt. Much like her, he was out of time, and had been found together, and shared many of the same stories, though each having different parts, or only observed them. Stepping around the monument of a man, the Corellian Jedi nodded. "Merek Steele," he said offering his hand to the other.

He gave a small smile and nod to the Cathar female sitting near Jyooti, then a respectful bow to the rest. Like his compatriot, he sensed the measure of power, duty, and commitment among them all. There was less judgment here. This wasn't his first experience with Jedi out of time, though in his day it had been those from the High Republic coming forward into his time thanks to certain Post-Altar events. This was more of a relief.

Without mincing much in the way of words, he made his way to sit at Lepri's left. Sitting around in council chambers was not something he really went for either. But he was invited, and so he would attend. In the old days, most of the Masters met among themselves, but were much more fast and loose, serving to help where they could. Only when given the offer of aid and legitimacy by one of the local governments did they tentatively accept. Even then, they still operated in an ad hoc manner with their numbers so low. But, as intended, their numbers had bounced back. He still would have preferred to be in the field. He knew Lepri felt much the same, though, after things that happened with her, she'd become more reclusive, retreating for a long time to lick her wounds. It was good to see her taking steps to get back out in the 'verse.

Taking a moment he looked to the Cathar. "Hey you," he said quietly in a way that was much more like family. "How you holding up?"
"I'm alright. I think I have a student again. Reminds me of me and ... him... when I first started."
"I hope it works out, dear one." And I hope it helps you heal further.
"Me too."

zJxNdnE.png

Starchaser was taking the decisions from the Concord sort of as a personal affront. He had to step away for a bit to get some distance and remember exactly what he was here for. He was here for the Jedi, not some government entity, and the Concord causing him to even consider stepping away from the Order of the Silver Jedi was an outrage, once he got that clearance. A few trips around a few planets, digging through relics. He was Coren Starchaser, he wasn’t going to turn his back on any Jedi. Governments, well, that was in his wheelhouse, certainly.

But Coren had landed the Tachyon Rising at the Rest, and stepped off. Dressed down for a Jedi, but not quite spacer-esque, the Jedi Master a dark gray tunic on, paired with Corellian blood strips, and a dark brown serape-style cloak over it. On his hip rested the silver hilt that held his gold bladed lightsaber. He had his orange-and-white droid Porter following him to keep him updated on what was going on at Kattada.

As far as Jedi Masters were concerned, Coren was eclectic in his approach to the Jedi, trying to find the balance between the Jedi and the other light siders, and a way to counter the dark side more effectively. He didn’t have his combat bracers on, but he did have one or two trinket necklaces, and two rings, one that linked him to Celeste Rigel Celeste Rigel and another that linked him to Kattada.

Entering the Chambers, he saw the new Grandmaster, and Heavenshield, and the others, familiar faces, some not. He took a seat, pulling out the datapad, he did have the recent find he was cataloging, with help of students on Kattada. He wasn’t hiding his aura, and as the Jedi Master who he was, it could be troublesome to others, but hopefully not the Grandmaster. Miraluka did use the Force to perceive their surroundings.

Or'Fol slowly walked towards the meeting, being sure to watch carefully as he moved, and soon placed himself in a larger chair more fit for his species. It had honestly been a while since his last real mission, but it was good to see the other Masters again. He smiled, as usual, and looked to the Grandmaster, nodding.

"It is an honor to be of assistance, Grandmaster Naetre." He then looked at Caltin. "And you look more worried then you did during that diplomatic mission. Relax Master Vanagor." Or'Fol could be an odd mix of formal and informal at times, and this was no different. He looked at the others, still seeming to have his grin.

"I hope that all of you have been well."

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser Merek Steele Merek Steele Lepri Lepri Amaly Naetre Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield Eloi Graix Eloi Graix Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor

Zakan Dan

Z

It seemed Zakan was on the tail end of the arriving masters. A new artifact had arrived from Dathomir and it had delayed him for a bit as it commanded his full attention. Nevertheless, he wasn’t late. He had been eager to pull himself away and attend the circle meeting. A chance to speak with a large group of his fellow masters was invaluable during these times, and there was much to discuss.

“Greetings.” He said warmly as he entered the room. First paying the proper respects to the grandmaster and then bowing to the rest.

The blue Togruta took a seat, taking a moment to adjust the head tail on the back of his head so he could lean back comfortably. As he did he took a moment to study those who had already arrived. Respective duties had kept him from properly meeting many of the circle, but there were a few with whom he was familiar, either by name or on a personal basis.

He could feel that there was a weight in this room, a looming responsibility that weighed heavily on everybody’s shoulders. He could see that it weighed more on others than it did on him. Hopefully after their discussion today some of that burden would be eased.

Last edited by a moderator:

We are late.
I am aware.
Late is not a good greeting.
Marakai sighed, the noise somewhere between annoyance and amusement, a faint rumbling undertone beneath it. Her other half had an excellent point, but there was little she could do in regards to the timing. She'd been away on a hunt, prowling the untamed wilds of Zonama Sekot, and finding much more than she'd bargained for. A faint smile warmed her expression as the ship's landing struts extended and it finally touched down on an exterior landing pad. Thankful for the mostly automated flight controls, the feline rose from her seat and sauntered through the ship to her personal quarters.
The briefest moment was taken to ensure she looked presentable, and found that her timing would not allow her to change into the formal robes that had been crafted for her. She frowned, then decided that she was dressed formally enough and did not wish to delay any further. Boots clicked along the ramp and bridge connecting the landing pad to the rest of the Temple complex, with a short pause to instruct that her ship be left alone until she returned.
A few moments of an outright run saw her arrive at the double doors leading to the meeting space, where Mara paused and gathered her composure and took several deep breaths before she entered the room. There was a gloriously eclectic mix of beings gathered within, and it warmed her heart to see everyone together and chatting companionably. A faint, warm purr of contentment emanated from her as she slowly strode through the room, towards the circle of seats arranged by the interim Grandmaster.
She didn't know anyone particularly well, but offered a polite bow of her head to each Master as she passed, remaining otherwise silent until she reached her spot. "Grrreetings, Grrrandmasterrr, my apologies forrr the delay in my arrrrival." she purred quietly, standing with her hands folded neatly together at her waist, her distinctly feline, slitted pupil amber gaze casting about the space, taking in the sight of each being assembled there.

Amaly Naetre

A
One by one, the Masters of the Circle slowly made their way into the room, greeting those already seated before finding their own places until there were all but two of the Circle Members left to wait on. When enough time had passed, however, Amaly felt that they were safe, to begin with, the meeting and having been greeted by some of her peers personally, she did not wish to keep anyone. Once Marakai Al'Orren had found her seat, Amaly rose from hers and looked to the many Jedi who had accepted her invitation.

"Greetings, Masters" Amaly spoke, bowing to the room. Her cowl hid the upper portion of her face however what remained visible was a gracious and welcome smile, glad to be able to play host to each and every one of them; "Let me first thank you all for removing yourselves from your duties in order to attend this session, I realize we are all busy in our service and so I will not seek to keep you any longer than is necessary" she offered a pause, taking a moment to gauge the Force for what feelings might be upon the room around her.

"The reason I have asked you all here is so that we might all share our insights on the Order of the Silver Jedi and the direction and progress of those who look to us for guidance, our fellow Jedi Knights and most especially our students who will become the future generation of stewards of the Force" Amaly spoke clearly, her voice carrying the room and yet still sounding placid, calm and inviting. She hoped that among their Circle, the others would feel comfortable enough to speak their minds for the benefit of the Order's future.

"Our recent days have been long and not without incident..." She continued, however turning and moving back to stand before her chair, brushing her robes down against her as she sat down in order to converse with them all upon the same level, wanting none to feel lower or higher than any other in stature nor presence.

"I have no doubt that you will each have your own minds with regards to the Concord, as well as the Worlds lost to the Bryn'adul. These are both subjects that I had considered when calling for this meeting." She elaborated, knowing that these were two of the subjects upon most peoples tongues of late, so controversial that it could not be helped. "A meeting not of formalities but of fellow Jedi Masters, here to speak freely and to share their thoughts within a private and confidential space. To me, it is important that you all feel heard and part of the leading body of the Silver Jedi" she added in order to inform them all that this was a meeting of friends and peers, not of official documentation or report. For the interim Grandmaster, Amaly wished to get to know them all better, as well as seeking to ensure they all felt confident in the Order's future days.

Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber), Vanguard(Backup Lightsaber)
Comm-link, Rebreather
Starship: Starlight Sentinel
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan (unless specified)

He was not one to be publicly dressed down but Or’lo was right about Caltin, he was too nervous right now. That was going to stop and stop now. This was not to say that he was more comfortable being in a room like this, he was not and probably never would be, but Caltin could make himself fit in better than he had in the past. That part was something that he was good at, and if they wanted to see the real him then they would.

Unfortunately, Or’lo being the only Master in the room that he knew was a big part of the problem that the Interim Grand Master seemed to want to hear. However, what was the best way to address it? Offer up some kind of team-building exercise? No, that was too contrite. Perhaps continue a simple discussion like this? No, that was too boring. The truth is that Caltin just wanted to be out in the field. He wanted to be out with his Padawans, frak, the whole fuging Paddie Pack over sitting up in chambers just talking.

One failing in his mind of a council was that there was more to life than this, granted this was informal and every now and then it might be good to meet up, like this. The thing is though, he did not seem to be the only one who saw this, look at Starchaser, he just walked in, sat down, and now has his face in a datapad. Is this the sort of culture that the Silver Concord, the Jedi as a whole has come to? He didn’t want to believe it, but much of the facts were there, more and more of the Jedi often were or went Rogue. Many were self-obsessed, some were even masochistic in many ways.

This was not the Order he grew up in.

That was something he hadn’t thought about. Caltin himself was not the most stereotypical Jedi, he was often looked on in the manner that he is looking on others right now. Not in a manner of airs, but that something should be changed in them. For half a second the big guy wondered if he was the reason for all of this, but an inward laugh shook that off. There were different ones before him, always were. That was not the problem though, at least then everyone knew each other, and more than simply a meeting like this…

… exactly.

Well, if you want my opinion, the main thing that needs to be discussed is going on right now. I don’t like having to reference “my time” all of the time but before I went on ice, things were different, not necessarily better but different. Then, the Order was… well it was enormous. We did not have three different groupings, but one Order… well unless you count the Green Jedi of Corellia, but I digress.

Anyway, the point I’m trying to make is that no matter where we were, no matter who we were and where we had been, we knew each other. We knew each other and not just by reputation. We were able to help each other without having to introduce ourselves, or make a trip to the Archives to find someone to help us if we had a problem. We shouldn’t have to identify ourselves.

Realizing that he might be coming off wrong, the big guy just shook his head.

Maybe this is not my place to say, but right now there is no real connection that I have with any of you, save maybe Master Or’lo. The fact that we are all Jedi is all that really matters, but while one or two of you may know each other well, we all should be that way.

A shrug later, Caltin just waited for the incoming dressing down he was half expecting.
...YOU JUST HAVE TO REACH FOR IT.
svjbudd.png

55447.gif

Equipment: Lightsaber 1, Lightsaber 2, Covert Jedi Robe (in charcoals, and emerald green)

Merek nodded. "I hear what you are saying, Master Vanagor. In my time it was much the same. I knew most of the order of my day as well and often very well. Circumstances have changed much and I am still getting much of my bearings," the Corellia Jedi spoke up. "And I do not like how fractured and divided across the stars. But unfortunately, I see no way of fixing that without ... starting over." The implications in that statement were simple, but if someone looked at them further, they could be construed as dangerous. Starting over would mean razing what currently was and rebuilding anew. Was he implying that a Jedi Civil War was needed? The intent that rolled off of him was anything but leaning toward that. Just matter-of-fact, and a little weary.

"The matter of the Triumvirate and the Bryn have brought that fractured nature to light and highlighted it all too well," he added. "It seems those that call themselves Jedi and follow the Code to the best of their ability always still manage to ally with government and political forces. Sure it helps in keeping the peace and being protectors. But I feel that political associations cause as many other problems." He frowned into his goatee at this.

zJxNdnE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom