Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Krabby Patty Heist

NightClub07-1920x1080-6cba25e5b756aac3998458a0f7d73441.jpg
Location: Private Back Room, Frenzy, Suicide Slums, Seven Corners - Denon
Time: Evening
Weather: Light Rain
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Attire: Black Dress
Tag: Diodoros Diodoros

At first, Lucia had questioned why it was necessary for her to meet her contact at a nightclub, rather than at the Golden Palace. It was only when she received the explanation, did she understand. While little expense was being to hire a mercenary of such high renown, through experience, Lucia’s superiors had learned that freelancers and soldiers of fortune tended to demand a higher price upon seeing the majesty that was the Golden City. After all, if Darth Xyrah could afford to build such a lavish palace, surely he could also afford to pay double or even triple the original asking price. While Xyrah was extremely wealthy and could afford to pay any price, he also had an interest in maintaining that wealth.

It would not do for it to be squandered away on greedy mercenaries.

Nevertheless, Dio was one of the most expensive mercenaries Lucia had ever seen her superiors hire. The demanding nature of the mission and his considerable reputation necessitated the price. As such, for the first time in a few months, Lucia would not be working strictly on her own, but rather, with a partner.

For a gynoid assassin accustomed to working on her own, it was a novel approach. Nevertheless, Lucia had no intention of failing or rejecting a mission simply because its circumstances forced her outside of her comfort zone. While her newly-enhanced body was capable, it would be a dangerous, risky test of its limits to attempt stealing an alien starship on her own.

And so, after sparing her drink a slightly disgusted glance, the gynoid turned her attention back towards the hologram projected from her palm and waited for the mercenary to arrive. He was due to walk through the doors at any moment.

Last edited:

Tag: Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros had never actually been to Denon before. But he felt like if you’ve seen one ecumenopolis you’ve seen them all and he’s spent plenty of time on the smuggler's moon. Typically as an honored guest for affluent Hutts within their establishments. With access to rooms, food, drink and entertainment of all varieties. So needing to meet up with someone in a sketchy club in the slums of Denon was not that out of the ordinary for the Golden Man at all.

A contact had reached out to Diodoros, with a job from a wealthy client. He didn’t really need money, his high price was more so to filter out small time jobs that wouldn’t be as exciting for him. Currently he had to meet with someone, a woman named Lucia. He stepped out of the taxi he took to get here. Light rain fell on his swept back hair as he approached the entrance to the club. He didn’t really have anything fancy on, simply but nice pants and a white buttoned up short sleeve shirt that looked to be small for his brawny torso.

He managed to let the cybernetic bouncer let him in and moments later the statuesque man walked into the club with a confident stride after being told where to go. It was a private back room, whoever he was meeting, someone had money to spend for such top credit accommodations.

Once Diodoros got to the room the door slid open where he recognized the woman waiting for him. His blue hues locking eyes with her cyan ‘doe-like’ photoreceptors. A slight grin crept on his face. Showing off a pronounced canine that stood from his perfect teeth. Lucia was a lot smaller than he first pictured in his head, and had a notably voluminous lower half. She was almost like the complete inverse to himself. “Ms. Naberrie I presume, it is a pleasure to meet you.” He said before finally taking a seat across from her in the room as the door finally slid shut.

He had arrived.

While the gynoid was still synchronizing her systems to adjust to her new body, the hypersensitivity of her new sonic receptors never failed to surprise her. The integrated aural amplifiers allowed her to perceive an individual’s breathing from a stunning distance. As such, the distinct footsteps of a brawny mercenary gladiator did not go unnoticed, even though there was still a few moments before he would step through the doors. During that time, Lucia moved to the nearby minibar and opened it in anticipation of his arrival. A few seconds later, the doors slid open, at which point the gynoid spun around and turned to look at the arriving mercenary, with drinks in hand.

To say the least, none of the holoTVs adequately conveyed the imposing bulk of his towering stature, or the masculine pulchritude of his striking golden aspect.

“And you as well, Mr. Dio. Please, have a seat. Would you like anything to drink?” Lucia began. Once he had specified his request (or otherwise declined), the gynoid set the drink on the table and took a seat across from him, crossing her legs as she did. “We have much to discuss. That said, I will start from the beginning. My master is studying Bryn'adûl technology and requires certain samples of it in order to expand his research. Specifically, he is seeking a working example of a particular starship model, one that we believe might hold the key to a certain technological innovation.” After a short pause, a hologram appeared from the palm of the gynoid’s left hand, manifesting a three-dimensional visual animation of a power cell being drained by an alien creature.

“Energy vampirism.”

Last edited:

R6Vpl0i.png
“Oh, Yeah Kalidan Frost would be great. Thank you.” Diodoros replied with a friendly smile. By now he’d gotten a decent look at her unique dress. He sat up straight in his seat and listened carefully to what she had to say. She mentioned Bryn'adul, a name he hadn’t heard in a good while. It made him wonder what kind of job her Master wanted done.

Diodoros wasn’t quite sure what energy vampirism really meant but it sounded pretty serious, and he had some questions, mostly just to clarify things for himself.
“So our job is to capture a starship that can do that?” He said before pointing to the hologram. Seeing the hologram caused there to be a glint of excitement in Diodoros’s eyes. This was becoming pretty interesting and felt like it was worthy of his time as well.

“I’m already liking what I hear, but I’m guessing it’s not as simple as just commandeering a ship.” If that was the case her master would probably just hire a team of privateers. Nonetheless if there was a chance for a good fight and a worthy trophy afterwards then he was already invested. “Also I should ask where this particular starship might be, and if I’m expecting any company or is this a solo mission for me?” He wasn’t entirely aware yet that the woman sitting across from him was who he’d be partnering up with. As he waited for a response he drank some from the cool beverage. Diodoros had a bad habit of not asking enough questions in these sorts of debriefings and getting himself into trouble. So he was trying to take things more seriously here with Lucia. Otherwise he just went in whatever direction he was pointed towards and wrecked whatever opposition was in his way. Generally with spectacular but grisly results. Unbeknownst to the golden man, he’d likely get along pretty well with the synthetic woman he shared the room with.

Last edited:

Lucia nodded in response to the gladiator’s question regarding their objective. “Yes. Specifically, a Debaucher.” She answered. Suddenly, the animation of the power cell being drained by an alien creature shifted into a three-dimensional visual of a Debaucher—an organic, living starship with tentacles on its lower half and a reinforced armored carapace on its upper crown. “This is an organic vessel, so there will likely be different protocols involved with commandeering it. Unfortunately, we may have to figure out the specifics once we get aboard.” The gynoid continued, in response to Dio’s statement. That was the part which Lucia didn’t like. If they couldn’t figure out how to gain control of the Debaucher, all of their efforts at capturing it could be for naught.

“Also I should ask where this particular starship might be, and if I’m expecting any company or is this a solo mission for me?”

“A Bryn'adûl super-construct on Teth’s southern continent. I will be coming with you.” Lucia answered, at which point the image being projected from her palm shifted again, showing an atmospheric view of the massive, sprawling installation. “During the height of the Bryn'adûl Empire, a facility like this would have been home to millions of Draelvasier and other client species. Now, we estimate that number is reduced to hundreds, possibly thousands. However, the installation is so large that so long as we keep moving, they will have trouble bringing their full numbers to bear against us.” She continued. “Our objective will be the Errindak Shipyard in sector Onith-11 of the installation.” The holoprojection zoomed in, bringing the shipyard into deeper focus. “The shipyard is not active, but there are two Debauchers docked there, which we believe have been abandoned for over a year, now. We will be attempting to activate one of them and should we succeed, the plan is to fly it to the Dubrava system for drop off.”

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros had never quite seen a ship like that before. He was aware of such bio-organic vessels existing however. Unsure of how it even words or how it could be piloted. Then again Diodoros wasn’t a very good pilot to begin with. So he was actually somewhat relieved when Lucia informed him that she would be coming with him. Hoping that she will be a better pilot than him in general.

He looked carefully at the hologram as it showed more information, still listening to the woman's words, nodding along as he did. Hearing the plan Diodoros leaned back in his seat, and brought his hands up to the back of his head. “Well sounds like we got our work cut out for us. But it doesn’t sound too difficult. Like you said, if we keep up our momentum we can likely avoid most of the opposition. And with you as my lovely companion I’m sure we’ll plow through this mission easy peasy.” The Golden man said with a confident smile, finishing the drink he asked another question.

“So are we taking my ship there, yours, or are you planing we meet up on Teth.” Even though it was a pretty old model Diodoros quite liked his old luxury yacht, although it wasn’t very good for combat. But it made the hassle of commuting across the galaxy much more enjoyable and turned a few heads from time to time.

“Well sounds like we got our work cut out for us. But it doesn’t sound too difficult. Like you said, if we keep up our momentum we can likely avoid most of the opposition. And with you as my lovely companion I’m sure we’ll plow this mission easy peasy.”

Lucia almost wanted to roll her eyes.

Instead, the gynoid’s expression remained flat and unblinking, a look of nondescript confusion coming over her synthetic features in the process. However, as the gladiator spoke, she registered a need to correct a potential misunderstanding.

“The Bryn'adûl, even without their former Empire, are still dangerous.” Lucia said. On cue, the hologram projecting out from her palm shifted to display a three-dimensional image of a Juggernaut Minor, complete with a list of strengths, weaknesses, and various other characteristics. “These are the monsters that we will encounter with the most frequency inside the super-construct. They are fast, strong, and very difficult to kill. Do not underestimate them.” She continued. While a small part of her synthetic heart admired the mercenary's unique brand of confidence, Lucia did not want to fail due to an excess of it. An injury or setback suffered at the wrong time could very well spell doom for the entire mission.

“I would like to take your ship.” She continued, in response to the gladiator’s last question. “I have an astromech who can pilot your vessel while we are away, so we won’t have to abandon it on the planet.” The gynoid finished.

“If you are ready, we can leave for Teth tonight.”

Last edited:

111.jpg

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros looked once more to the hologram at what would most likely be what the pair would fight against. Skimming over the notable strengths and weaknesses. Still through, the cocky gladiator remained excited, feeling like the upcoming fighting would be a reward in itself. The payment was merely icing on the cake. Not only that, they would be new opponents for him.

The shiny man may often be reckless from time to time, but he got results one way or another. “I hope they’re as tough as you make them out to be Ms. Naberrie, jobs like this are why I fetch such a high price.” It was more like his handlers and fixers were the ones that set the price for him. He wasn’t great at being able to operate as a mercenary on his own. Having smarter people take care of the logistics for him.

Diodoros gave a wide smile when she said she’d take his ship, as it made things simpler for him. Standing up he looked down at her before speaking. “Well then that all sounds good to me. I have a droid pilot on my ship, but they’re pretty old so we can use yours. Anyways, I’m ready when you are.”

. . .

Leaving the nightclub Diodoros sat in the back of a cap with a divider between him and the droid driver. Sitting next to Lucia on the way back to the spaceship port his ship was stationed where they’d be arriving shortly. Looking down at the smaller woman from his cramped position he asked. “So where are you from Ms. Naberrie.” He figured he’d try and get to know the person he would be working with.

Weather: Heavy Rain

The rain had picked up in intensity since Lucia was last outside, splattering against the windscreen of the airspeeder cab as the vehicle flew to the space port. For her part, after giving Dio a few short briefings on the other monsters they might find within the installation—including the likes of Drones, Ungulloi, Vaydralen, and even Ravager Brutes—Lucia had stayed largely silent. And yet, she could not deny that his confidence and excitement, which had only grown as she showed him the various types of Bryn'adûl war beasts, was endearing.

Perhaps even infectious.

Suddenly, the gladiator’s voice cut through the silence, compelling Lucia to shift her gaze from the window and back up to Dio’s baby blue eyes. While the gynoid didn’t understand why organics asked that question so often, at the very least, she wanted to be polite and respectful.

“Droid Manufacturing Plant Number Two on Malsheem, but my chassis was modified on Eliad in the Naberrie Research Facility.”

Very polite and respectful.

“May I ask you the same?”

111.jpg

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros had gotten the feeling that Lucia had not shared his joy for combat. But perhaps when the time came she would prove him wrong. As he sat there in the cap, once more locked eyes with her cyan hues. When she spoke he was sort of taken back by the woman’s words. His eyes went a bit wider from the response.

“You’re… a droid?” He simply asked. Diodoros looked her over from top to bottom. Recalling one time when he did see an HRD droid, who was a prized servant for a Hutt. If the Diodoros was being honest, he initially imagined that she was some sort of near-human human species similar to himself. But her being a droid started to make a bit of sense to him. “That’s actually quite fascinating. I figured you were at least cybernetic when the hologram came from your palm.” He said with a smile, now learning that she was synthetic. He also wondered if that explained her demeanor.

Diodoros gave a nod to her question wanting to ask him the same. “I was born and raised on an old generational colony ship. Had a nomadic life with my clan. Took a liking to Hutt Space so I could train and compete as a fighter. They’re much less stingy with rules there.” He said, explaining a bit of himself to Lucia. It was nice to know that they’d be passing through on their way to Teth. All the while his mind continued to race some with the information that she was a droid. He had a lot of questions, he didn’t know where to start, or even if he should ask. Not wanting to pry or be disrespectful.

It might have been the first time she had ever heard of colony ships still being used in a modern context. And yet, even with so much of the galaxy already charted and explored, Lucia knew that there were still hundreds, if not thousands of inhabitable and uncharted worlds left in the galaxy alone, without considering anything extragalactic. As such, she sensed that Dio was likely far more traveled than she was, even though her own duties had already taken her across the galaxy and back many times before.

Unlike Dio, not once had she ever taken the opportunity to simply wander and explore, or even lent thought to such a possibility.

“I am a Type 2 Kainate Human Replica Droid.” Lucia began. “My designation is KHRD Type 2, Unit 410, but my master saw fit to give me a traditional name later on. That said, you may have potentially seen it before. I fought in the arena of Hoth as my master’s champion a couple months ago. However, I had a different appearance then, which was more in line with those of my sisters. I only took these customizations recently.” The gynoid said, before bringing up a hologram of what she used to look like—short white hair, pale skin, and a black headband. “I had hoped to stand out more.” She added, after a moment.

Then, she paused.

“If you do not mind my inquiry, what made you want to become a gladiator, Dio?”

111.jpg

R6Vpl0i.png
Lucia began to talk some more about herself. What caught his interest was her mentioning that she was once in an arena. A champion for her master. He was all too familiar with people fighting on behalf of others. Something he has grown to resent as he’s gotten older. He never held it against those who were actually doing the fighting however.

Looking at the hologram of what she used to look like he replied. “Yeah if I’d seen you before I don’t think I would’ve ever recognized you.” They were remarkably different looking. But it wasn’t too hard to imagine when someone was as handcrafted as she was, there was bound to be some possibilities for modification.

“I heard about the fighting on Hoth, but I wasn't able to make it myself though. Busy tearing up a Pyke operation on Kessel unfortunately.” She then asked a bit more about himself. A question he didn’t actually get all that often so it was a little surprising to hear Lucia ask it.

“I’ve had an interest in combat since I was a kid. Eventually I was able to train and compete. Turns out being a Firrerreo helps a lot with that kind of stuff. My old man though, he liked what I could do. Started getting me involved more and more, before I knew it I was skewering other men and monsters for entertainment and sport. My dad seemed to be the happiest man in the galaxy then…” There was a tinge of sorrow in Diodoros’s tone as he explained how he got to where he was. Through the pressure and expectation of his father to live vicariously through Diodoros. Enjoying his victories and the fame it gave him. Like a parasite that fed off of his son’s accomplishments. It was clear the memories were unpleasant for him.

Eventually the cab they were in came to a stop, there’d arrived. Right at the landing pad that Dio’s yacht was idling. Noticing it the statue of a man looked back down at Lucia and gave a bright smile. Looking as though he quickly discarded the negative memories from his mind and was ready to embark on their mission. “Looks like we’re here, not very often I get to invite such wealthy clientele to my ship.” It was a very old model, but it looked like it was in good condition.

A moment later and the door opened Lucia’s side, the droid driver had gotten out and held an umbrella for the pouring rain. Acknowledging it Diodoros said, “After you Ms. Naberrie.”

Lucia quickly realized that Dio was not necessarily a mercenary, but rather, a professional warrior athlete. One who engaged in combat as a profession, for sport. In that regard, he seemed to lack the some of the bloodlust that the inner complexities of Lucia’s programming had bent her towards. Instead, he engaged in combat for pleasure and entertainment. Death and the act of killing an opponent was merely part of the spectacle.

Or perhaps, an unacknowledged harsh reality of the sport.

However, even more striking was the fact that Dio did not seem to derive satisfaction from ‘serving’ his father, in a sense. Unlike the golden-skinned warrior athlete, dutifulness, loyalty, and obedience was ingrained deep into her programming. Since she knew that the rough equivalent of an organic master’s was often their parents, the gynoid could only find confusion in attempting to deduce why his father’s pleasure and excitement had not made Dio happy, as well. Had it been because his father was mean? Did his father steal from him? Or was it because of something else entirely? Regardless, for all of her efforts, Lucia could not directly empathize with Dio’s emotions, but that didn’t prevent her from trying.

“I’m sorry.” Lucia said softly as she placed a calming hand on Dio’s shoulder. “It must have been very difficult for you.” She added.

Some time later, the cab came to a stop at the landing pad, where Lucia’s pink-hulled N-ETL was parked as well—a gift from her master. After stepping out of the airspeeder’s cabin, Lucia generated a solid-state holographic umbrella over her head. Noticing that Dio lacked one of his own, the gynoid extended it to cover his head as well, before leading the way to his yacht.

“If you do not mind, I will begin transferring some of my cargo from my starfighter and onto your ship. It isn’t much, just weapons, ammunition, and other items that we will need for the mission.” She said. “You said earlier that you had a pilot, yes? I know it is a change of plans from earlier, but is it okay that I leave my astromech to control my starfighter, while your pilot controls the yacht?” Even for a gynoid who served one of the wealthiest individuals in the galaxy, the fees for occupying a landing pad could be expensive!

111.jpg

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros was a little surprised she seemed sorry for him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. He knew droids could be surprisingly kind at times but Lucia, a stranger, showing him some empathy shocked him a little.

When he got out of the vehicle with her she extended her luminescent umbrella to cover him as well. He gave a warm smile to the kind gesture. Soon after the cab began to fly off from the landing pad. He listened to her ask if she could transfer some cargo from her ship to his. “No, I don’t mind at all.” Diodoros looked over at her pink ship. “I can carry it in if you want. I am your hired muscle after all. Hehe.” He joked as he flexed his arm some and patted his bicep to hammer home the point, and possibly show off a little. Willing to play the role of a load lifter droid for her if it sped up their departure some.

“And yeah, I don’t have a problem if you keep your astromech on your starfighter.” Diodoros couldn’t imagine doing much traveling from a snub fighter like hers. But then again he wasn’t a droid, so accommodations would likely be drastically cut down for her. “Honestly my pilot droid knows the ship better than I do, they came with the vessel when it was gifted to me.” He’d actually been wanting to upgrade it to the 5000 line of yachts. More spacious and had room for smaller auxiliary craft. If he had something like that Lucia would be able to land her starfighter within his own ship.

“No, I don’t mind at all.” Diodoros looked over at her pink ship. “I can carry it in if you want. I am your hired muscle after all. Hehe.” He joked as he flexed his arm some and patted his bicep to hammer home the point, and possibly show off a little. Willing to play the role of a load lifter droid for her if it sped up their departure some.

“I am grateful for your offer, Dio.” Lucia answered as the cargo bay of her N-ETL slid open, at which point she reached inside to grab a piece of cargo. “However, I have muscle of my own.” Suddenly, the gynoid turned around, revealing the massive frame of a heavy scattergun which she held and maneuvered in both hands with seemingly little difficulty.

With that, Lucia slung the scattergun over her shoulder and began to unload one crate after another, before stacking them on top of each other and carrying them into the yacht. From there, the gynoid returned to her starfighter to grab the last remaining crates, along with a few bags.

Before long, Lucia was back inside the yacht, with all of her cargo stored in the ship.

“I am ready.” Lucia said to Dio as she followed the towering gladiator to the bridge. The gynoid knew it would be a long journey and that time might become a factor, should certain events transpire. “Will you need me to assist with any duties on the bridge?” She asked, before glancing out of the viewport as her N-ETL took off in the distance.

111.jpg

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros watched with a bit of admiration. Smirking at the sight of the short woman carrying rather large artillery and stacked crates. It was rather amusing to him. Imagining that she likely had a metal synthetic skeleton and musculature under her chassis that helped make her stronger than she looked. He could respect her wanting to carry in her own gear.

Soon enough she got all her stuff in and he led her to the bridge of the ship. There by the controls was an old three armed pilot droid. The droid looked over at Diodoros before looking over at Lucia. “I hope you’re here on business and not another sycophantic fan of Dio’s.” The RX droid said as though that has happened before with the golden man.

Diodoros rolled his eyes and shook his head. “This is Ms Naberrie, we’re working together on a job. Would you set a course to the planet Teth please.” Diodoros replied to the droid as it nodded and turned to get the ship ready for take off. “Ignore him, he’s long overdue for a memory wipe…” He paused for a moment realizing he was talking to a droid. “S-Sorry Lucia, I didn’t mean to offend you if I did. Also is it alright if I call you Lucia?” He asked, wanting to actually get permission to call her by her first name. Diodoros didn’t imagine it was a big deal to her, but he still held onto the cultural significance of names from his clan.

Lucia asked if he needed her to assist in anything on the bridge. He thought for a moment and gave a shrug. “None that I can really think of at the moment, but I’m sure something might come up. If my memory serves me right we’ll need to cross a few rims through the galaxy before we get to Teth. We’ll be there for a while so I’m sure something will come up that we might ask your help for.” Diodoros explained to her. He also wasn’t a very technical guy, that’s why he had a pilot droid.

“Here, I can show you to one of the guest rooms you can use and set your stuff in.” He said before leading Lucia out of the bridge and through the yacht.

A second was all it took for Lucia to study the bridge and commit its layout to her digital memory, though she did spare the RX-series pilot droid a second glance after doing so, especially given the choice words that he directed towards her. Immediately, the gynoid deduced the pilot droid’s implication. However, non-business related activities the likes of which Dio presumably engaged in with his sycophantic fans were the furthest thing from her mind.

“Ignore him, he’s long overdue for a memory wipe…” He paused for a moment realizing he was talking to a droid. “S-Sorry Lucia, I didn’t mean to offend you if I did. Also is it alright if I call you Lucia?” He asked, wanting to actually get permission to call her by her first name. Diodoros didn’t imagine it was a big deal to her, but he still held onto the cultural significance of names from his clan.

A memory wipe.

Lucia blinked. And yet, she couldn’t decide whether to be offended or not. Her master had a tendency to eschew memory wipes in order to retain experience. However, she knew that there were some droid models where memory wipes—whether partial or full—could be beneficial to their operating efficiency.

“There is no need to apologize.” Lucia answered. “You may call me Lucia or Lucy, if you wish.” She continued. Her master had a tendency to call her Lucy out of affection, but the gynoid did not see it as an exclusive name that only he could address her as.

With that, Dio led her out of the bridge and towards one of the guest rooms. Naturally, Lucia didn’t need a bed. Only a charging station. However, even she could appreciate some of the other luxuries on offer.

“That would be perfect, Dio.” The gynoid answered with a soft, grateful smile.

Last edited:

111.jpg

R6Vpl0i.png
That would make things a bit easier for him, instead of referring to her exclusively as Ms. Naberrie. He simply nodded to her response before leading her to the guest rooms. She also seemed to be grateful at being offered a room to stay in. He didn’t really think about how all that she needed was a place to charge herself.

Even though she knew she was a droid it was hard for him to get over the fact that she likely didn’t need all the creature comforts of an organic being like himself. Eventually as the two made their way through the yacht he led her to one of the rooms. The door of which slid open revealing a simple guest room for Lucia.

“Here you are Lucy, and I hope this works for ya. Just make yourself at home. Nothing here is really off limits. And we got plenty of food too… But If you need something special we can surely stop by somewhere and pick it up I’m sure too.” He said looking down at the tan woman with a smile. He wasn’t sure what kind of needs she had, and wanted to be thoughtful. Maybe she didn’t even need food or drinks. He couldn’t imagine such a life, food and drink were one of his only true loves in life. Along with fighting there was little much else that the large golden man cared for. Kind of amazing how much luxury he had access to with such simple priorities.

“In fact I’m certain we’ll need to make a few stops on our trip so just let me know if there’s anywhere specific you’d wanna visit along the way alright?”

Lucia briefly looked over the suite as Dio presented it to her with a charming smile laid bare across his golden features. Committing its layout to her synthetic memory by instinct, the gynoid found herself awestruck by an unquantifiable element that seemed inherent to the gesture. She had been around luxury for her entire existence. After all, the Golden Palace was arguably the peak of lavish splendor within the territories of the greater Sith Imperium. However, she had never possessed own room, having rejected it even when offered one by her master, out of a desire to avoid taking up resources which could be better spent elsewhere. She had only accepted Dio’s offer out of politeness and courtesy. As such, it was only now that she registered how something about the suite touched a previously uncultivated spot in her programming.

Cozy. Peaceful. Warm. Pleasant.

Even if only for a few days, it all belonged to her.

“I…thank you, Dio.” Lucia began, as her photoreceptors slowly began to light up. “For everything!” She added, before turning towards the towering gladiator and gently, yet firmly placing a hand on his arm.

“In fact I’m certain we’ll need to make a few stops on our trip so just let me know if there’s anywhere specific you’d wanna visit along the way alright?”

“I-I’d appreciate that.”

Two Days Later

A Bantha Burger.

After a day, Lucia had finally relented on Dio’s offer to try food. While the gynoid was not a connoisseur of food by any means, she had been led to believe that Bantha Burger was among the best available. And so, after changing into a more casual outfit so as to avoid drawing excess attention (though she was still a gynoid with inhumanly doll-like features), Lucia allowed the gladiator to take a slight detour to a rest stop space station, which she noted in her logs as being for morale. Fortunately, it hadn’t taken long to reach it and soon, Lucia found herself standing in a short line as her photoreceptors pored over the menu.

Even with her hyperfast synthetic mind, it seemed that she was not entirely immune to the perils of analysis paralysis.

“What do you think I should get, Dio?”

Last edited:

DSC_0921-Copy-1002x666.jpg

R6Vpl0i.png
Diodoros hadn’t really thought much of it. Nor did he know much of anything about Lucia’s background. He wouldn’t know if she experienced much hospitality where she was from and if she was treated as more than just a droid. She also seemed a little speechless too. Which he found rather odd. Most droids he met were generally pretty witty and fast with their replies.

When she placed her hand against him his blue eyes looked back down at hers and he smirked. “Don’t mention it. I’m typically a solo act, but I always wanna take care of my partners and team whenever I’m with one.” He replied.
. . .

1938922_1.jpg
The Golden Man was quite elated when his HRD partner accepted the offer to get some food together. He was gonna go anyway but figured it’d be nice if she came along as well. All he really wore was a simple black T-Shirt and some jeans. Although the shirt seemed like it was about to rip against his large torso. Not that the vain man would take issue with that as it somewhat showed off his physique underneath. As he strode through the station with Lucia he had his hands in his pockets. A few who passed by taking note of the odd and opposite looking pair.

Eventually the duo arrived at their destination. Standing in line some, with Diodoros towering over most who were around and Lucia somewhat hidden behind others. It was by no means a fancy establishment, but it was convenient and easy which the gladiator could appreciate. Even enjoying easy fights from time to time. Having fun getting to show off and leverage his surprising strength was always a good time.

He heard Lucia’s question and thought for a moment. If she wasn’t that familiar with food and the menu he wondered what might be a decent recommendation. He figured that what he imagined to be the more popular options would be the best to recommend. “I’d say either the standard Bantha Burger or even the Crispy Bluurg Burger. And just choose whichever of the two seems the best to you. But if you’d like I can choose ya as well.” He said back.

Soon enough it was their turn to order, stepping over to the cashier the imposing golden man looked down at the worker and flashed her a toothy grin. Causing the woman behind the register to blush a bit. “Hello, I’ll be getting the double bacon burger, with a Jogan-ade and a side of fries… wait not make Onion Rings please. And thank you.” After ordering he looked back down to Lucia to see what she might want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom