Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korriban... Destroyed?

I was recently told that the Mandalorian leadership is not only planning to decimate Dromund Kaas but will also be doing the same to the home world of the Sith. This isn't me complaining about your intentions, as I don't believe that any out of character influence should affect anything in character. If that's what your planning to do, then it's up to individuals like myself to try our best to try and stop you.

I can also see the point behind the Mandalorians decimating Kaas. I mean, it's the capital of the Sith Empire, so it's good old fashion revenge for what the Sith did to Mandalore during Voracitos's reign. But two worlds? Why stop there? Why not the rest of the Sith Worlds within the Stygian Caldera? Nothings stopping you.

From a personal point of view, I think it would be realistic for the Republic and Jedi to step in and secure Korriban to ensure that the Sith did not rise again, just like they have done before when they have won their war against the Sith. I'd also prefer this because losing Korriban doesn't feel or seem right for a Star Wars RPG. All of that history and so on, it's iconic and hasn't been done before in canon because everyone from the actual authors to LucasARTs and Disney to the fans know that it is a big part of the Sith and losing it would be an actual loss for the entire Star Wars universe.

Again, do what you like Mandalorians, nothing OOC should stop you, but let's reach an equilibrium that would please everyone in the community, no? Discuss.

The Mandalorians can stop. So can the Pubs and Protectorate. The Empire is going to destroy itself at this rate. It'll be easier for you if you just let it die and start dominioning afterwards.

It's to my knowledge that the faction leaders in the Empire, Republic, Fel and Mandalorians agreed that the Sith Empire would fall under their combined attacks and give them the good guy victory they deserve, for a well orchestrated invasion of the Sith Empire. But Korriban is a no no, surely? I mean, why didn't the Republic/Jedi do the same when they took the Horuset system at the end of the Great Hyperspace war?

The Protectorate is not fighting the Sith. It has merely invaded Fringe. Rather unsuccessfully it seems.

Empires rise and fall. If they fail the test of time and are not strong enough, then they perish. Some with more of a bang than others. As for the Great Hyperspace War, at its end the Republic did actually attempt to carry out genocide against the Sith species by orders of Chancellor Pultimo.

Velok closed the storybook.

"And that, younglings, is how the greatest Dark Lord of the modern age became a little girl."
Let's take a moment to appreciate and remember Velok for a moment. Then get back to why Mandalorians are bad and they should feel bad.

I like their style - if they really are going to prosecute the war that ruthlessly. A significant improvement compared to the past. Of course, if the Sith Empire does fall and Dromund Kaas, Korriban etc. go the way of Donanyd that should give whatever Sith remnant springs up sufficient incentive to seek brutal revenge. The fireworks should be magnificient.

Cedric Dorn

C
Korriban would be invaded, but not destroyed.

The Republic Doesn't destroy planets, what would likely happen is that the planet would be invaded, cleared of all Sith bases and then evacuated of all Jedi and Republic personnel. A Space Station and a garrison would likely be placed above Korriban to observe for Sith Return and thats about it.

Whether or not the Republic steps in and takes Korriban is up to the faction.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Diana Moridena said:
Korriban would be invaded, but not destroyed.

The Republic Doesn't destroy planets, what would likely happen is that the planet would be invaded, cleared of all Sith bases and then evacuated of all Jedi and Republic personnel. A Space Station and a garrison would likely be placed above Korriban to observe for Sith Return and thats about it.

Whether or not the Republic steps in and takes Korriban is up to the faction.
I shall humbly offer my services and that of the Tenloss Corporation to aid in the building of any installations and making sure that Korriban stays secure from any Sith return.
@[member="Diana Moridena"]

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
For the record, the technique Larraq has employed at Kaas doesn't destroy the planet. It wipes everything out. He even plugged the numbers of a fraction the damage (as high as the simulator goes) in the Wrecking ball ooc. Korriban would be there just most structures would be broken, destroyed, the tombs from the quakes and magnitude ruined possibly beyond recovery and the creatures on the planet. Possibly all wiped out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom