Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korriban... Destroyed?

Circe Savan said:
The Empire is going to destroy itself at this rate. It'll be easier for you if you just let it die and start dominioning afterwards.
This is true. In fact it was proven true in the past. Every time the Empire falls it's because it's leadership falls apart. Right now, with so much being lost and so many considering leaving, the leadership will crumble and the rest will follow.

The Empire has been on the fall since the Lords of the Fringe were created, which I believe Ashin Varanin planned for in the first place.

Maybe Jacobs was right... Maybe everything in the galaxy is the based gods doing...

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hey, don't look at me -- I saw a bunch of people who didn't fit into any existing factions, and just I made a faction for'em.

*undermines Empire furiously*

On a more serious note, I spent years on a board where the Emperor built a third Death Star and blew up Korriban. Everyone was inconvenienced and irritated for half a decade. Wiping out iconic canon locations, in whatever way, is almost always a very bad idea.

Invade, sure. Drive us out and set up space station, sure. Destroy entire planet and all life on it, that's where I'd be crossing the line >.> Otherwise, bring death to either. Makes the Darkside stronger on both worlds xD

My character Sorin was designed to be there, stay a long time, become a Darth, then have things happen and leave. Dumah on the other hand, he's staying.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
There are 3km of steel about to be freefalling into Dromund Kaas and god knows how much more rock behind it.

What in God's good earth made you think that Dromund Kass was going to be anything but a ball of ash and jagged rocks?

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
The ship isn't falling into the planet the ship is slingshotting around and sending some meteors into it at the final speed of 110,000m/s before crashing at possibly even greater speeds after it comes around into the fleet that has been brought in while brining the rest.

Ashin Varanin said:
Hey, don't look at me -- I saw a bunch of people who didn't fit into any existing factions, and just I made a faction for'em.

*undermines Empire furiously*

On a more serious note, I spent years on a board where the Emperor built a third Death Star and blew up Korriban. Everyone was inconvenienced and irritated for half a decade. Wiping out iconic canon locations, in whatever way, is almost always a very bad idea.
All my yes to the ironic nopetus. I think I speak for everyone when I say a Republic invasion of Korriban would be epic and please everyone as a roleplayer. :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Everyone wants a piece of the Sith. Even I want a piece of the Sith now. Blowing up planets at this point is just excessive and counterproductive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom