Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Knights of the Old Republic REMAKE!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
2003 is back bby :D :p

Omg, I was in high school. Avril Lavigne and 50 Cent were on the radio. Harry Potter was THE hotness releasing book 5. Wow... That's nuts. I'm not sure I'm ready to go back. LOL.

Gonna be gud. :)

I'm glad it will be on PC, but it sucks that people who own an Xbox won't be able to play.

It's only a timed exclusive but I'll be picking it up on pc myself.

We get this, but no Empire at War remake? What an absolute disgrace. Shaking my head.

An Empire at War remake would be amazing, but I don't see that one happening. Not enough ROI. KOTOR literally prints money.

Felix Aquila Felix Aquila

Fallen Order System with expanded universe Force Powers, perhaps?

Things I want to see:

Map Editor (MAKE YOUR OWN MINI KOTOR RPG with ALL in game assets on a separate disk)

Multiple costumes with no DLC needed

New game plus.

KOTOR 2 Remake/Remaster as secret unlockable after beating Kotor Remake on the hardest difficulty

"Rogue like Mode" where if you die at ANY point, you have to start the game COMPLETELY over.

Deeper Weapon/Item customization

Deeper character customization

Ability to do over certain main quest missions from an in game menu.

More instances of Dark Jedi hunting you

Chances to redeem any Dark Jedi encountered

took a little digging to find it but

I still like the original but this will be a fun one to follow. Whether it is a remake like FFVII or a remake like just a fresh coating on it to work on newer consoles at higher resolution.

IMG_20210830_152137.jpg

Gaming today really do be like​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom