Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kind of LOA/Semi-LOA

So basically, I am going to spend a few days being semi-inactive, so that my planet judge and RPer duties will have to wait until the 9th of May. Some RL stuff will keep me busy.

Sorry, everybody who I have a thread with. There's a really low chance that I'll reply in our threads before the 9th. I hope you understand! :)

Ugh... I hate such things... Anyways, I will take a short break from RPing to work on two of my newest projects; from which one you can already notice in the Factory. The other one will be a secret. So, the point is, that I will focus on only certain threads during this break. If the thread I may have with you is not the one which I chose, please, don't kill me.

I don't know how long it will be. It depends on many things, but I'm assuming to take a week off from most of the threads I have.

May the Force be With You! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom