Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ket's Rank Title & Tag Shop

[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

Hi! Sorry to bother you with extra work, especially considering the fact that I could make a tag for myself, but I love your style and the more would I love having a tag from you.

So if you don't mind, maybe you could make me a creepylooking inanimate "Darksider" or "Bogan" tag, please? :)

Thank you so much if you get to it.

I would love to request a tag that says "The Panathan Empire" on it, if that is at all possible.

The only real requests besides the text content is that it be a dark tag, but overall I wanna give you the freedom to style it as you will, so long as it's dark.

[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

*toddles up* "*achem hem* May I please have a "Pyromancer" and "Nau'ur kad'ika" (Trans: Little Forge Girl) Rank Titles pleeeaaaassee? I promise not to burn any more of your ship"

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

Vassago

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

If you're not pressed for time, could I get two tags made, please? If possible, could I get one of them animated? Not required, just a preference :p

One with "Gangster"
One with "Gurlanin"

Renfroew

R
Could you make a "Blood fang Tag for me if possible with this image
logo_192_zpsc059fd42.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom