Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ket's Rank Title & Tag Shop

Need a Rank Title?
OF COURSE YOU DO!

Everyone seems to want a new custom rank title these days, whether it's something just not readily available already, a specific tag with a new twist, an animated version, or something specific to your character.

So, as per requested by a fair few members of SW: Chaos, Ket's Rank Title & Tag Shop is now open for business!

Now, of course I don't expect you to just start asking for them all willy nilly. You're most likely saying to yourself, "Are they even any good?" Well, yes, I'd like to think so! And here are some examples of custom work I've done as requests, new versions of rank titles already in existence, and a couple animated ones as well.

GlitterstimTAG_zpscc1ded77.jpg
TheTreeTAG_zps434e236f.jpg
TheOwlTAG_zpsea7c2ae0.jpg
SpencerIsLoveTAG_zps072aaa60.jpg

TokeTheSmokeTAGAlt_zps68256d69.jpg
WhatAGuyTAG_zpsd1e4b2b9.jpg
SlicerTAGAlt_zps26ebd10c.jpg
ProdigyTAG_zps93fee7a7.jpg

EmpireOfTheHandTAG_zps33dc4e98.jpg
SigmaTAG_zps3776c490.jpg
RedneckTAG_zpsd021a7a0.jpg
ASAallyTAG_zps4c2f1694.jpg

WalkingArmoryTAG_zpsb79ea9f2.jpg
MuscleManTAG_zps8e55d363.jpg
VillainTAG_zps071e3c8d.jpg
DerDoktorTAG_zps2f78d5f8.jpg

Diamonds_zps0df64f72.jpg

And a couple of animated tags as well!

StimcafAddict_zpscb1ldpki.gif
Powerhouse_zpsvu2grdum.gif

So, want a new rank title? Just ask! First come, First served!
(Please, @mention me when requesting, so I can keep up to date!)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Morrigan"]
Uh, no. She's been pretty straightforward and single-track up until this point. The tag is for an upcoming plot.

Edit: Believe it or not, this was her original name. Ashelotte was a handle for getting around without a background check.

[member="Ket Van Derveld"], Thanks! I made it myself earlier today. Took me about a half an hour to find the right picks, and about ten minutes to put it all together.

Actually that is awesome! With a tag that matches with my Sig and the Swordsman tag that I already have, it works perfectly.

Ralize Darkfeather

R
[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

*goes all wide eyed at the pretty tags*

May I please two tags from your creative genius? I'd like one that reads Spitfire and one that reads Mechanic (something with gears maybe?). If you could animate one of them, I'd be eternally grateful! :D

[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

If you'd be so kind, I'd like a Warlord tag with something...I dunno, warlike? Spears, Spartan helmets, etc.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd absolutely love it if the tag were animated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom