Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Kaine Hamilton | Final Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Dawn Central Command

brian-matyas-adelhard-faciaihairnewb.jpg

Screen_Shot_2021-10-13_at_12.14.51_PM.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Humans
  • Appearance:
    • Skin Color : Light
    • Hair Color : Light Brown
    • Height : 6'1
    • Usual Attire : White/Black Imperial Uniform
    • Rank Insignia :
      unknown.png
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Tactician
  • Leadership
  • Administrator
  • Analytical
  • Piloting
[III]
[III]
[II]
[II]
[I]
  • Personality:
Trait_brave.png

Brave
Trait_diligent.png

Diligent
Trait_wrathful.png

Wrathful
Trait_stubborn.png

Stubborn
Trait_sadistic.png

Sadistic

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: NK01 Fujita Rail Pistol
  • Combat Function: Given his status as a Fleet Officer , Kaine Hamilton spends most of his Time Commanding his Forces in Combat from the Bridge of a Star Destroyer rarely seeking out to confront foes in direct combat. In cases that he does find himself in a direct confrontation like other Final Dawn Officers they will seek methods to avoid their foe rather then directly confront them acknowledging the lack of skills they have to face most enemies in direct man-to-man combat.
Strengths:
  • 24px-Trait_education_martial_4.png
    Brilliant Strategist | Is a Veteran Military Officer with Extensive Knowledge about Military Strategy and Tactics and how best to use them proving to be a dangerous opponent on the Battlefield.
  • 24px-Trait_education_stewardship_3.png
    Fortune Builder | Is a seasoned Administrator being capable of holding Government Positions and managing them at ease.
Weaknesses:
  • 24px-Trait_education_martial_prowess_1.png
    Bumbling Squire | Has Little Combat Training and wouldn't last long in a 1v1 Fight (Especially against a PC)
  • 24px-Trait_education_diplomacy_1.png
    Naïve Appeaser | Has Little experience in Diplomacy or Negotiation being more likely to provoke other parties.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Born on Kuat sometime around 820 ABY , Kaine Hamilton once served numerous Imperial Factions such as the One Sith and Core Imperial Confederation. After the collapse of the CIC , Hamilton joined the Kuati Defense Force and fought alongside the Grayson Imperium during their confrontation with the High Republic and helped suppress a series of Riots instigated by the Agents of Chaos on the Planet. Shortly after the formation of the Galactic Alliance Julius Loghain , the estranged half-brother of the Ruler of Kuat seized power forcing Kaine Hamilton into exile with Hamilton soon joining Marlon Sularen and his Imperial Directorate in the hopes of reclaiming his homeworld from the Rebel Tyrant.

Hamilton was part of the few Military Officers who remained Loyal to Sularen even after Credius Nargath betrayed him and brought forth the Collapse of the Imperial Directorate. When Sularen left to join the New Imperial Order , Kaine Hamilton was left without purpose and soon quietly retired to Byss seeking a place within it's nascent Defense Forces. Soon enough in 863 ABY , Sularen seized power on Byss and soon appointed Kaine Hamilton as the Second-in-Command of the newly formed Beshqek System Command under Sularen himself who acted as the Supreme Commander of Byss's Military. However Sularen's rule was short-lived as by 865 ABY , he was forced out of power by a Coalition Comprised of Corellia and Duros with Kaine Hamilton joining him and the Bulk of Sularen's Forces to the Unknown Regions where he joined the Final Dawn still serving under Sularen as a Vice-Admiral.

Despite seeing some Minor Action such as leading Attacks at Kril'Dor and Cormit , the latter resulting in a disastrous defeat for the Final Dawn , Kaine Hamilton was promoted to Admiral and given command over the newly formed 1st Combined Fleet , within the larger Shadow Hand Command as part of larger preparations for Sularen's upcoming Operation : Deathstroke against the Galactic Alliance. Now Kaine Hamilton seeks to make a name for himself within the Final Dawn and prove his worth after his many failures in the past still seeking to reclaim his homeworld of Kuat from the grasp of the Rebel Tyrant through any means necessary.

• 2021/10/13
    • OOC Information [Completely Reworked]
    • Social Information [Changed Wealth , Notable Possessions , Skills and Personality]
    • Combat Information [Completely Reworked]
    • Strengths & Weaknesses [Completely Reworked]
    • Historical Information [Completely Reworked]

Last edited:
This is ready for Judgement

List of Changes :

• OOC Information
  • Physical Information
  • Combat Information
  • Strengths + Weaknesses
  • Historical Information

CETCOM CETCOM || Fiolette Fortan

1.) Permissions: Keep in mind that Permissions can't be left up to question or debate. It states "here" in the field but nothing is linked.
Permissions: Here

The "Relentless" submission states:
The link for Okins-Relus Engineering links back to your company as a manufacturer but that doesn't show that you have blanket permission to use it. Something like this screencap I found in another submission would do the trick. However, that won't work in this case, because this ship has another problem.

According to the Factory Table:

jatDt8.jpg

For a 4,500m (4.5km) Combat/Battleship:

Individuals are Limited to 500m.
Companies and Minor Factions for are Limited to Semi Unique at (4,000m) or 4km.

• 1.) The Relentless won't be able to be used until it gets corrected as it is too large per the factory table. It will be pulled for review.
  • 2.) This ship is also too large for this submission. There is no obvious link to a Major Faction to allow something this large, unless, you're counting the fact that it is vaguely Affiliated through Constitutional Authority of Beshqek to the GA. Even then it's not a "sub-faction" so it doesn't really count. You'll either need to link an appropriately sized ship, or, you can link another ship of the same size and include an affiliation to a Major Faction.

2.) Image Credits: There is no image credit for the small images you utilize. Just because they're small doesn't mean you shouldn't provide credit as to where they came from. Some, from the Paradox Wiki? Please update the credit section accordingly.

Please re-familiarize yourself with the Factory Rules when it comes to what can be fielded and always provide proper permissions on each and every submission. I know that you may have it in other submissions but it must be present in the correct section on each and every one.

Tag me when you're ready for me to look again.

CETCOM CETCOM

It seems like this has been partially corrected.

1.) You've added Brotherhood of the Maw under "Loyalties" - Does that mean this character is officially affiliated with BoTM?

2.) You still have The Relentless listed. It cannot be used, regardless, of affiliation because of the following.
  • You still don't have explicit permission to use it linked in this submission.
  • As I said above... The Relentless won't be able to be used until it gets corrected as it is too large per the factory table. It will be pulled for review.
It will need to be removed and replaced with something new unless the OP fixes the sizing. As you can see, it has been pulled for review.

Srina Talon Srina Talon

1.) You've added Brotherhood of the Maw under "Loyalties" - Does that mean this character is officially affiliated with BoTM?

Yes he is officially affiliated with the BotM via one of their subgroups the Final Dawn

2.) You still have The Relentless listed. It cannot be used, regardless, of affiliation because of the following.
  • You still don't have explicit permission to use it linked in this submission.
  • As I said above... The Relentless won't be able to be used until it gets corrected as it is too large per the factory table. It will be pulled for review.
I've replaced the Relentless with one of my own Factory Sub , would this be better?

CETCOM CETCOM

Please make affiliation/permissions exceedingly clear in the future. We shouldn't have to guess or try and trace it back to figure out if you can or can't field the ships and or tech listed.

You've been warned about permission issues multiple times in the past. If you're going to continue to use the Codex and the Factory it's time to step up and do it right.

For this submission - As long as he is operating beneath the banner of BoTM this replacement will suffice.

[Approved]

Submission Name: Kaine Hamilton | Shadow Hand Initiative
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To update the Submission

Submission Name: Traaval Pryce | Hand of Purification
Link to Submission:
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To update the Submission

Submission Name : Golden Nyss Command | Bilbringi Imperial Remnant
Link to Submission :
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex : To "Recycle" this Submission for future Use.

Submission Name : Yuri Orlov | Constitutional Authority of Beshqek
Link to Submission :
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex : To "Recycle" this Submission for future use.

Moved per OP request.

Please remember to include a list of changes made when you tag a member of the codex staff to move the submission back to live judgement.

CETCOM CETCOM

Alright, just a couple of things that need to be taken care of. I need some links to the planets (Kuat, Kril'Dor, Byss, Corellia, Duros, Cormit), as well as links for the GA and NIO. Also, I need links to both Credius Nargath and Julius Loghain.

Another thing is, if you're going to use Julius in the sub, then I'll need permissions added, as the NPC was subbed by another writer. Alternatively, you could just remove the mention of him from the sub.

Let me know when these things are taken care of and I'll get this approved for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom