Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kad Harang'ir Raged & Nereus Wept (ME Manhunt)

Aiya swept her cloak over her head, bathing in the shadows it created. The atmosphere in the Palace changed. Turned cockeyed as Aiya felt a shift in the ever coming tide.

Vena.

It began on Vena, when she had no recourse but to show her true strength to protect the child. The Infernal’s Child, a promising and potential galactic powder keg wrapped in the trappings of a sweet little girl. Adara deserved to be saved from this palace of discontent… if only Aiya could get to her before any of the others took notice…

… perhaps she would be rewarded if she brought Adara to Bastion once and for all.

Shutting her eyes, Aiya leaned against the wall of her bedroom and cast her vision outward. There… Tamar was putting Reyn to bed. Adara’s room would be unprotected. Yes… Adara’s pet Cycle Owl Mr. Wimple ruffled her feathers and prepared for her evening hunting flight. Yes. Let the child alone.

The snapping snarl of a silver and black furred gurlanin broke her far-seeing concentration. Aiya snapped to attention, alone in her room in the Palace. She gripped the last vial of poison in her gloved hand, and set it back in the pouch on her belt.

Tuulu. The gurlanin, who hovered around Ambrose and the Mand’alor, remained by Adara’s door. Another chill hit the air. Aiya checked her bag across her body, and fled from the quarters she shared with the traitorous Tamar. Tamar ought to know better than to usurp her slave station and become a citizen of Mandalore. Would that Aiya could stab the ruinous new Mandalorian in the mouth.

Increasing her concentration, Aiya let her consciousness radiate out further, touching upon the heated conversation whispered between [member="Yasha Cadera"] and [member="Kaine Australis"]...

"She should be better by now, Kain'ik! Kad, I wish Jaster were here. He would know what to do, kind of hard to find another paediatrician who can handle Adara's conditions. It needs to be tonight. We confront Aiya tonight. I've already called Skorvek and Star, the Yalilyr are mobilizing. If we act fast, we can take her before she leaves the Palace."

Concealing herself with the Dark Side of the Force, Aiya broke from the Sundari Palace and ran into the night. If she made the Embassy, all would be forgiven.

Within minutes, a chime went out to the Mando’ade… a simple dossier on Aiya with one order.
Capture Alive. Detain.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Torin Verd"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Aya Clarke"]

[member="Adara Raxis"]

Stardust had been nearby, walking around the wonderous city beifre her as she took a night strol admiring gow it was dark yet not to dark to be walking blind. Letting a cool wind hit her armor her sword gently clicked like a old knights would agaisnt its armor before she stopped and looked as a message appeared....a direct one from the mand'alor herself....stardust quickly started moving boots stopping the ground as she turned quickly heaidng fir the palace and eyavhed the dossier pop up on her HUD as she felt fire suddenly ignite inside her veins just at what she read as he taped increased pushing her legs to the max as growled

He palace was growing closer as stardust had to get on that trail, she cursed herself as she couldnt use the force yet with such a threat she wanted to allow one passive ability...must enough to help her feel the force and maybe locate this sith... so star could rough her up and bring her back

The dragon was on the hunt and by her mand'alors word she was given...she would not give up and would hunt with the power and fury of a dragon

As she was

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
Others came on the orders of their Mand'alor, their monarch as Aya understood it, some likely for the call of home. Aya came for understanding. Mandalorians were galaxy renowned warriors, respected. Feared. Why? Prowess in combat was not to be found lacking in most species, what made these so special? The logical and only sound conclusion she reasoned was culture. Something in their culture was what made them renowned. So, she had come here to find that thing, leaving behind her armor in favor of more, comfortable travel wear. She had assumed warriors would have little problem with her remaining armed, and opted then to wear a traveling surcoat, chain mail and all. Far easier to spend several hours in than thick durasteel after all. Though she quite missed the feel of the plates weighing her body down...

She felt oddly at home then, surrounded by men and women, more often than not armed and armored quite visibly and openly. Though they opted for the, disappointingly common firearms, it was almost as though she were at home, walking among fellow Knights. The longsword resting at her hip, with the lightsaber hilt resting beside it, the people almost seemed to make some way for her as she wandered the streets, looking for wherever it was she was meant to be. By the Goddess this place was sizable.. she wished she had an inkling of an idea where to go. 'Twasn't like fate were to slam into her after all.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] :|: [member="Adara Raxis"]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyobvyCl9a0[/media]​
[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Aya Clarke"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]
A red silky armorweave cape tugged and flapped around as air pushed its way past. Her legs was crossed perched on top of one of the tallest buildings around. Both hands was firmly around a flask that was still hot. Of course there would be no traces of soup inside, no it was a sweet hot tihaar. It was a perfect drink to keep the body feeling warm. There was nothing that bought her such ease like sitting up here and looking out to the city around with its lights shining like stars.

[media]https://soundcloud.com/sanya-le-page/kotor-2-call[/media]
Her eyes snapped away from gazing to focus at the content of her hud. The same sound went off again turning her attention to an emergency notification. "Ca open message." The notification of a capture alive target was shown along with the name and the image of the person. The notification sound was set to only important alerts and this was from the top. Off in the distance she could see the yellow lights of the gates flashing signalling that they was sealing up. No doubt space ports and hangers would be doing the same too. The first thought that ran through Cynthia's head was that a nice simple evening of relaxing had just been ruined.

She'd fasten the cap back on the flask tucking it into her bag on her waist before standing up and doing a leap of faith off the edge. "This is Cynthia Solus reporting on duty. Any information on the whereabouts of the target please relay to me as well." She said just as the burst of flames from her pack created a roar.

Keys jingling into the hook on the wall. A jacket slid down the length of a metallic arm and caught ever so slightly a strand that had come loose. Deft hands took a hold of the string and pried it from the metal arm as if this had happened a thousand times before. Longsleeves that were rolled up past the elbows, and a pair of cargo pants. With careful movements, a hair band was wrapped around the hair that had not seen a shower in two days. Coming home to a cooked meal as it simmered all day long in a pot. The opened pan top released a mushroom cloud of steam and scents of cooked meat. Slow roasted with various vegetables. A single plate was washed from the sink with taking extra care to dry off the metal hand, and quickly serving himself some food with a wick look into the fridge for a bottle of ale.

A soft saunter to the seat of a reclining chair as a fork pierced through the falling apart veggies. Eating with a voracious appetite. It had only been snacks and drinks that sedated the day long hunger. Yet, he kept going until the plate was completely cleaned, save for the sauce and small broken bits that couldn't fit onto a utensil. With a prying from the metal hand on the pressurized ale, the cap popped off with a small fizzing sound of carbon-dioxide that kept the drink fresh.

The Bubbly ale tingled and yet soothed on the way down. A hard days work in the forge, is not something one can scoff at. However, the day was not quite over. There were still hours that had yet to be ran. I did not know this fact when I attempted to sleep mere minutes after eating and drinking my fill. A watch on my wrist started to go off and beep loudly. Unsure of what it was, I sat up in my bed. Rubbing my eyes with a fleshy hand before looking at the devise.

"Ayia, Charged with the unlawful use of the Force on Manda'lore, Resisting arrest. She is considered Armed and dangerous. Please notify Authorities if sighted."

I furrowed my brow as I removed my sight from the watch to rub my eyes again and make sure that someone so close to our Manda'lor was really the target of this such accusations. So it must be. I shook my head and got up. So tired by the work performed today, that I had not changed out of my clothes. A soft few steps over to the cabinet. The opened door showed my usual attire within. I picked up my gear, and got dressed. Sliding it on over the top of my own clothes and threw on my boots.

Walking out of the room I was about to leave without my lightsaber. I reached out my hand and as I was just about to pull the weapon to me, I stopped. Breathing in and then out. Oh how I hated the rules that were put upon force users. While I can understand it, and completely agree with the actions took, I hated that I could not use the force for simple and trivial maters such as grabbing a weapon from the top of my dresser. I took steps back into the room to grab it and walked back out. A quick press to my ear for the com systems,

"Atheus reporting for the hunt of Ayia."

[member="Cynthia Solus"], [member="Kaine Australis"], [member="Aya Clarke"], [member="Adara Raxis"],

“I am glad to see you are still training.” Ru Tetsuya said and poured some tea into a cup before placing it in front of Runi who in turn nodded her head. “I have to be stronger for both clans.” She said and sipped her tea but watched the older man.

“I have a task for you a very important one, I could send my strongest warrior sure, but I want you to go. A woman named Ayia is charged with unlawful use of the force as well as arresting arrest and is considered armed.” Runi set her cup down “You want me to apprehend her?”

Ru nodded his head and slid a data stick to her to which Runi took the stick and uploaded the contents to her datapad. “Capture her alive and bring her to the Mandalore, you will most likely be working with others on this mission.”

“Her eyes look creepy as hell.” Runi said and attached her datapad to her gauntlet. “I will try my best to detain her alive.”

“Runi it is important she lives.” Ru said and got up and would walk over to Runi. The older man leaned down to pick up her helmet and would gaze at it before handing it to her. Runi put the helmet on and sealed it, she thought she could see a look of pride on Ru’s face. It was probably because this was old armor but resized to fit her, a gift to replace her older ancient armor which she still had in her ship.

“K'oyacyi!” He said to her.

“K’oyacyi!” Runi responded and turned to leave the building. Runi checked the map given to her and would com the frequency given to her.

“This is Runi Kom’rk representive of Clan Tetsuya ready to join the hunt.” She said and would walk to her ship to get some weapons.

[member="Adara Raxis"], [member="Atheus Voidwalker"], [member="Cynthia Solus"], [member="Kaine Australis"], [member="Aya Clarke"], [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

He turned the metal over in his hands, appraising the weight as he chipped away at imperfections along the surface. Beskar was tough to chisel even with the proper tools, and the vibroshiv he used sent shivers of neuropathy down his fingers and through the carpal tunnel. It was a process that truly took of the maker to create the masterpiece.

When the alert came, he gave a sigh. Always busy, Alkor Centaris had taken up crafting for his fellow Mandalorians as a means to both earn money and help arm and protect them from harm. This particular project was one he had already invested months into, and all he had was the frame of a buy'ce. As he placed it down, he activated the communicator and let the alert play.

His expression darkened as he listened to the words. Someone had played with fire and expected not to get burned. Mandalorian Law was a novelty to the outside world. Aruteiise believed them savages, incapable of the subtleties of democracy and a justice system, and invariably believed that they were simple enough to manipulate.

The reality was far more Draconian.

He stood up and adjusted his suspenders, pulling his breeches up around his waist and dusting away the shavings from his lap. "This is Centaris," he spoke cooly into the comm. "I'm currently in Keldabe, but I'll be in route within ten minutes."

The Laws on Force Use were tightened during the rule of the Undying and later loosened by the Infernal, but they remained firm on one thing. There was to be none of it on Manda'yaim. Alkor had his own reservations about the mysterious energy from personal experience, but his decision to live out the rest of his life severed from it said all that needed saying. If he had his way, the entire premise would be scrubbed from daily Mandalorian life.

A show of the severity of breaking that law would help to shift the paradigm, hopefully.

He moved toward his 'gam slowly, peeling away his forge clothes and changing into the bodyglove that helped further protect him beneath the "iron skin." It was time to go to work again. Time to hunt.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFgNyCItmcE​
-
A dull noise echoes out, loud enough to be heard by Adara and Ambrose. A howl from a wolf on the hunt.
A large brown-furred wolf was diggings it's claws deep into the ground it sprinted upon, doing all it can to get speed itself up, as its blue-eyes flickered around systematically as to make sure he was not going to be stopped in his pursuit. The large maw of the beast letting out the occasional deep-throat growl of an animal enraged, one which is carrying the weight of a member of it's pact in near dire conditions and with the clear intent of doing something about it. Many things ran through the young wolf's mind, one which kept fluttering in was whether or not he was going to be able to restrain himself once catching the person who dared harm someone he considered close to him, but he constantly shook the thought out of his head to focus on not losing the scent of the fleeing subject. Individuals who would normally smile happily upon seeing the wolf entering their area, froze in terror as what they saw was not the flamboyant lupine in which they are so accustomed to, instead it was a much more beastial visage of a angered wolf on the hunt.

-
[member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Aya Clarke"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Runi"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]​

“Kaine! I need you here with our daughter. Yronwulfr! Get me Ginnie Dib.”

“Why bring Dib to Sundari City? Isn’t she too far along?” Yronwulfr got immediately to work, his staff moving at the pace of light to get the Infernal’s orders completed. Yasha pulled both arms across her ribcage and in the privacy of the War Room, put her unclad head on [member="Kaine Australis"]’ shoulder.

“If they can’t take her alive, Ginnie’s the only one left who can interrogate her. Get her here, as a precaution.”

“Elek, Mand’alor…” Yronwulfr put his hand on Yasha’s shoulder, a tender rub of his thumb.

The Force was a scourge. A mass hallucination with myriad forms, and dictates so serendipitous it drove most insane. Light, Dark, it was all cacophony. Conflict without ceasing. Yasha was needlessly tolerant of those plagued by this burden for far too many months, and what has it given her people? What had the Force donated to the Mandalorians but grief and misery? People fought wars over its sway. Made political maneuvers based on the oaths of Mystics and Seers, while the misery caused made slaves of some and wounds of others. It placed her People in the middle of wars, as if they alone should bleed for flags not their own, with no recompense but the silence of their dead. The stillness of their guns, until they lied depleted and easy prey.

“Yes, too lenient. I let them come to me. Gave them food from my table, and this is what is done?" The Infernal stood beside Kaine, holoscreens displaying acts of Aiya teaching Adara Sith practices on Mandalore, footage from Jaster of Carnifex making deals with the renegade Veman, conversations secreted through Yasha’s headdress from the Emperor’s Ball.

“[member="Atheus"] . [member="Runi"] Kom’rik. Coordinate with [member="Gaius Cadera"], he and the Yalilyr are on her scent. Bring her in, there are likely others in the city attempting an extraction.” Yasha’s voice was as stern as possible, cold in a way which decried the tension in the room.

“[member="Alkor Centaris"], I’m sending you coordinates. The poison seems to match residue found at Obroa-Skai. The Naphtali-Erisi must have been supplying Aiya the blood poison. Eliminate all but one. If you catch her, leave Aiya alive.” Yasha looked from Kaine to [member="Ambrose Cadera"], who held the unconscious [member="Adara Raxis"] in his arms.

The air in the room dissipated. Adara looked the size of an infant in Ambrose’s arms, pale and lifeless as a doll. Behind them, Tamar stood wringing her hands, fussing with Adara’s coverlet.

“Kaine, Yasha. I know how to help… if you let me.”

Further on, Ambrose felt his son Gaius on the hunt, tracking down Aiya’s traitorous scent. He wished the boy speed in his legs, and an even temper in his heart. Ambrose would never fully state how much he loved his only remaining child, he didn’t have to.

Gurlanin simply knew, or there was nothing.

The mobilization of the Mando’ade happened far faster than Aiya hoped in any form of farsighted or luck-drawn strategy.

’Serkan, I need extraction. The Mandos made me.’ Aiya ducked into an alley underneath a massive business tower poised in mid-reconstruction. No words came, but the sensation of being pulled along filled Aiya’s right side.

Right. Go right.

She bolted down the alley, watching the skies and listening to the hubbub of Mandalorian life. Nothing too out of skew… until the noise of a furious [member="Kaine Australis"] peppered across a town square.

‘Fethvoorpahs.’ Aiya grunted, tossing herself against a wall. Twenty paces in front of her, a blockade was already being erected in the road.

“You! Arueti, name and Ident Card!” One of the guards approached [member="Aya Clarke"], looking the woman up and down. Aiya attempted to bend light, create a field of invisibility around her and burst off for speed. Skittering to a halt as a force field filled her immediate escape route, Aiya grabbed a local Mandalorian and implanted a telepathic suggestion in the man’s head.

“She’s hiding something!” He immediately stood up and pointed at Aya Clarke, “I saw her!”

Aiya bolted.

[member="Gaius Cadera"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Runi"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

[member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

maam, currently in city, I'll coordinate with whoever I can

Stardust felt this was personal, she had watched that girl grow up and become friends with her own daughter good friends even....she cared deeply for yasha and adara like family and as such she would hunt this sith down and if so be end the Sith for hurting her family. Running along she stopped as she looked around listening as she turned quickly looking to [member="Aya Clarke"] as the man screamed and pointed at her, however yet movement caught outside of her vision and she turned blinking....had something run past her? Wait no someone else was here...yet this person looked familiar

you heard the man name and card now!

Stardust said as she drew a westars holding it ready yet couldnt helo and feel this wasnt the one

Walking down the stairs of the establishment, I could easily hear the call out from the Infernal one. She wanted her alive if all possible. Secondary was to find out who these people that would be aiding the extraction. As I reached the main doors, the lightsaber was taken into my hand. Shaking my head, I was debating if I should even ask or state what my intentions were. More so, my reasoning.

A force user was on the loose, and a hunt. I would be at a disadvantage to not be able to use the curse of my birth to its fullest extent against someone who was clearly breaking the law. However, the moral ground of me not being allowed to, was also put into question. Having to catch a force user, tended to have someone needing to reciprocate. Yes, many in the past have been known to be able to do without, but it would be difficult to catch up, and would be an underdog fight. I closed all other lines of contact at the moment, and spoke only directly to the Infernal. Saying my peace.

"A force user on the lose is not a battle one can win easily. If it comes between my life, and of the lives of others, I will do what I must with all due respect E'care."

Having been without their little inhibitor collars, I wished that I didn't have to take the choice between living as an outcast of people who I have only begun to trust, or to lose the one thing that I have lived so long with. I promised myself and the Mandalorian people that I would not use the force unless absolutely necessary. This may be one of those moments. I hated it. Knowing that I was looked down upon simply for being born the way I am. Because so few people have this ability.

The same was here. I would do everything within my power to not use the force against this manhunt. However, if it came down to living as an outcast, or perishing under the blade of someone without using my full capabilities, I knew which choice I would make in a heartbeat. I opened up communication once more to everyone else.

"Trace any and all ships attempting to leave the system. Any ship that does not land within the next few minutes should be considered hostile."

Extraction was the best way out. How would she leave though. Did she have her own ship, or was she being picked up? We needed to clear the skies and make sure any ship that was not registered and approved to stay in the air, was grounded. If a ship did happen to leave, we knew where she was.

Racing through the street, I held out a badge to a guy who was waiting at a light to cross the street.

​"I'm commandeering your speeder. Get off the vehicle."

His attempts to get off were slow and so I literally picked him up off of the seat and vaulted my leg over. Throwing it into third gear before I was out of earshot of the man now stranded on the sidewalk.

[member="Adara Raxis"], [member="Yasha Cadera"], [member="Gaius Cadera"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Runi"], [member="Cynthia Solus"], [member="Kaine Australis"], [member="Aya Clarke"], [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"],

Aya Clarke

The aggressive tones caught Aya off guard, immediately. What had been a simple trip of learning had quickly turned, and the woman hadn't expected to be questioned for, existing evidently. She began to try and search her person for the identification card, taking a bit of her time so not to accidentally rip anything or somehow seem as though she was moving to draw a weapon. Granted, she only had a lightsaber and sword, but she could hardly expect these people to understand her aversion to blasters and firearms. It was the second voice, declaring she was hiding something, that honestly was the upsetting voice to her.

It took a certain amount of restraint not to yell in turn, for insulting her in such a manner. Though she wasn't exactly in a place to argue much, as she was struggling to find her ID, did she put it in a different place than usual? That did... not bode well. Her mind quickly raced, thinking of how she could solve it. They wouldn't take her word, surely... this was not Aelozath after all. And she would not hand away her sword to one unknowing of what it meant, especially when it seemed they were already convinced of her hostility. There had to be something..

Her fingers brushed the hilt of her lightsaber, the familiar phrik crossguard, and an idea came to her mind. She reached up to her neck, and felt the small chain under the cloak of her travel wear, and slowly pulled out her holotags. Those ought to do. "Ser Aya Clarke. CIS." She made sure the man demanding her ID could see these clearly, hopefully diffusing the situation. She knew there was no ill will between the factions, so surely this would go over well... and keep her from being shot at.

@Atheus :|: @Stardust Australis Skirae :|: [member="Adara Raxis"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"] :|: [member="Gaius Cadera"] :|: [member="Alkor Centaris"] :|: @Runi :|: @Cynthia Solus :|: [member="Kaine Australis"]

“Trained Mandalorians are more than matches for the Force, @Atheus… She poisoned Adara. You will not be alone. The Vode called for this law, Atheus, I left it in their hands to uphold.” Yasha’s voice was stern. She knew well the law was difficult, yet were not those things, which benefitted the Vode hard to accomplish? The Mandalorian identity as of late was one which required nothing but the armour, the weapons, the camaraderie of siblings working for the same outcome. The Vode were a protective lot, vast majority in their ‘gam at all times, and even more ready to wield weapons if the call came.

Aiya broke that law, and this was the test. Today, the Mandalorians proved their quality. Many who had the power to act in mystical ways refused their powers, in deference to the Vode, who voted Clan by Clan to keep the law on Manda’yaim.

And only Manda’yaim.

As Yasha gripped the side of the command console in front of her, she shared a grim glance with [member="Kaine Australis"]. [member="Ambrose Cadera"] held their diminutive daughter [member="Adara Raxis"] in his arms, a flicker of life in her tiny bones.

“We break no laws on Mandalore. Whatever it is you need to do, Ambrose, we break no laws to do it.” Yasha spoke through clenched teeth, the agony of watching her child suffer dressing her veins with the same poison running through Adara’s.

Ambrose bowed his mighty head, and turned to Kaine. “I need you, then.”

[member="Gaius Cadera"] was on the chase, no doubt the gurlanin’s talented nose would have Aiya sniffed out. She was familiar to them all, a fixture in Yasha’s own House.

“Ma’am! One of the roadblocks showed an ‘Aya’ in odd clothing!”

“Show me!” Yasha gripped the side of the console harder, as the feeds flicked between buy’ce’s to slowly reveal….

[member="Aya Clarke"] [member="Runi"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]

Aiya watched from the shadows of a building’s escape alcove, as the roadblock stopped the well-dressed [member="Aya Clarke"]. The distraction worked like a charm. She skittered to the rooftop and ran across it, jumping to the next, then the next. It wouldn’t be long until a figure was spotted on the roof, but it bought her a modicum of distance and better angle of communication to her shipmates.

“Tella, Bob. Where is my extraction!? I can’t hide for long!”

“We got stopped at the edge of the Sundari dome. You’re going to have to come to us, we’re outside.”

“I’m in the middle of the fething city!”

“Do you have the samples?”

Aiya reached into her belt and felt for the four vials slipped into a side pocket. The vials rested beside a thin, but lethal switchblade. Her finger curled around the blade's handle for a brief moment. “I have them.”

“Brie will distract them. Get here quick. We need those vials.” The communication fitzed away, as a haze took the air. The Mandalorians were limiting all but essential communications, were they? Aiya slid down from the roof and ran.

HNPYI3y.gif

“AYA!?” Four of the six Mandalorians handling the roadblock immediately brought their blaster rifles to bear, cocking them to target.

“You poisoned the Mand’alor’s daughter! If that kid dies, you’re…” One of the eager shooters strafed forward, caught by his commander’s hand on his chest.

“Hold! Don’t fire. Repeat, do not fire.” The leader of the group touched his armoured hand to the side of his helmet. “Infernal wants to see her.”

“Wait, Sir? Aya, Aya, or Aiya, Aiya? The Panathan wasn’t from the Confederacy, was she? No, wasn't she a Sithling? What’s the tag say?!”

“So she’s missing a letter, I say bring her in!”

“Good thing you’re not in charge, Filis, or half Mandalore would be at the Infernal’s feet.”

“Nobody tries to kill kids, man! Nobody!”

“Tell that to the vode who followed Monroe. They’d’ve gladly killed the Infernal, when she was a child. She killed enough of them.”

“WILL YOU TWO STOP… talking!” The Commander once again barked, a strange film of light seemingly brushing across his helmet visor. “Star, you’ve been in the Infernal’s suites. Does this look like the nanny? Infernal's chiming in.”

[member="Atheus"] [member="Runi"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

[member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Aya Clarke"]

The tense situation seemed to just worsen, trigger happy, po'd mandalorians willing to shoot anything similar wasnt bolding well. Glancing around she put a blaster up and looked towards the lady wih a gaze that was intense as the hottest flames as she stepped forward lookimg the tag over then towards the commander

no...and this person cant possibly even be the nanny...

Moving one step closer star stood over the woman gazing down at her then let a hot breath out and shook her head stepping back

I would've felt the force in this one...but none...theres none the nanny had that stink of the dark side....shes telling the truth

Stepping back she frowned as she closed her eyes and then growled

ferfek! Yasha! Weve been tricked! I need a group to follow me! I think the dar'jetii slipped passed us using a trick of the force!

Looking up she started for the alley way, having trouble keeping herself in check force wise as she wanted nothing more to unleash her fury

Aya Clarke

Aya listened with great interest to everything said, paying close attention to each and every chosen word. Though it was evident a few words in particular were sticking to her head the most. Killing a child... there was a shiver in her body of rage at the concept. Harming an innocent was never a good thing, harming a child though took that concept to the end of her patience without a second thought. The shiver through her made the sword, upon which rested a gloved hand, audibly shake with anger. "Child.. kill kids..." Her voice had grown to hold the tones expected more from a twi'lek, the Ryl laced accent more than evident. If anyone knew what this Aiya spoke, it would be doubtless now with her giving up the intent to mask her accent that she was not the same.

More so, as an angry string of Ryl escaped her lips. "Tae ji Beera Do cahsinark cloyan cea y ercio si'user tau bo sithspit vil karkan korjin ar e'an nie!" She took a breath, and leveled her gaze at the commander who had asked 'Star' for confirmation. "Give me her description. Such low villainy cannot be suffered, let alone stain my name by proxy." There was a determination to her face and voice that, she hoped, would garner the information she requested. She knew not who Aiya was, but knew her time escaping justice would be short lived.

Translations:
By the Goddess I will find this child harming piece of sithspit and send them to their maker.

[member="Atheus"] :|: [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] :|: [member="Adara Raxis"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"] :|: [member="Gaius Cadera"] :|: [member="Alkor Centaris"] :|: [member="Runi"] :|: [member="Cynthia Solus"] :|: [member="Kaine Australis"]

[member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

Cynthia's body jerked up right as she came close to the ground and the sound of the jetpack now roaring even louder as a more powerful burst shot out to slow her decent slow enough to land. It came with a wet thud as water splashed out from under her feet and knee. She had landed close to the ally the woman was in, unknowing that the woman was here. There was to much ambient noise to use some of her instruments. "Ca, please run as many helmet functions possible to try locate the target, I will get permission to have acess to security cameras."

"Yes alor." The A.I said as it began to run the software in the background.

"Security, come in. I need access to live security camera feed, do you think that is possible?"

As she walked out the ally way Cynthia could see both [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] and [member="Aya Clarke"]. "Star, nice to see a friendly face. I assume you're on the hunt too? Also who's this?"

Juno was exploring the city and taking the sights in. Mandalore has changed during his time out of time. He thought back to when he found himself in his current body. It was...surprising to say the least, but he got used to it quickly. He had to in order to adapt to all the kriff he went through. Currently Juno was wearing his old battle-scarred armor that he retrieved from a trader he ran into shortly after leaving Kashyyyk. The paint was faded gold and there were some patches that simply had no paint at all. Despite the damage, Juno was happy that his beskar'gam managed to survive the test of time. Hopefully he'll be able to get it upgraded to modern standards and modify it so that it can fit his new body properly. Fresh paint needed to be applied as well as redoing the regalia that faded away.

The young Mandalorian shook his head, sighed and kept walking on. Further on, Juno noticed a lot of security. There were security checkpoints set up, and personell were stopping people in the streets to speak to them. Something really bad happened. He could sense it. The tension in the air didn't really help matters. Even though he didn't have the full picture, Juno automatically shifted his hand to the Westar-35 blaster pistol that was at his waist. He made sure to not go for his lightsabers that were nestled next to his jetpack that he was wearing on his back. He wasn't sure what the Mandalorians stance on Forcers were, or if Death Watch is highly active. Juno couldn't risk using the Force either, so he needed to keep on the down low.

He breathed in, and breathed out. Maybe the best way to reintigrate into the community, and hopefully gain an audience with the current Mand'alor, was to find out what's going on and put a stop to the criminal if there was any. Everything will go as planned. Well...he hoped it would.

He finished pulling the bodyglove up his legs as the message came back through. Poisoners on Mandalore, playing with Sith Alchemy and playing with dark secrets? How far had the corruption set in? What else had [member="Yasha Cadera"] not told them all about? There would be many questions for her, all of them asked privately in the wake of so much discontent, but none of them would be pleasant for the young woman.

Alkor absolutely did not like what he had just learned. As he zipped himself up and began to slip armorweave and plates over top, he verbally input the coordinates into his HUD. He would find them, he would rout them, and he would leave their ruin in the streets of Sundari as a warning to those who might try to take up their work.

The familiar weight made him feel more at home than simply being on Mandalore. He felt safe, and he felt right. As he slipped the buy'ce overhead and slung his leg over a swoop bike, Alkor grabbed a Scattergun and mag-locked it to his armor.

He slipped a knife into the sheath on his bicep, and kicked the speeder bike into high gear. It jetted forward, rocketing at top speed toward the Capital as Keldabe disappeared into the distance behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom