Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Justice & Revenge

Testing.png

F A L L ?

Gwyn listened to the Jedi's words. Gwyn lacked much guidance in the Force within the Enclave, save for a twi'lik dark sider who had only just started to trained under. Gwyn listened to a form of the dark side described to her as corrupting and self destructive. She made a confused face, looking back on her past using the Dark Side.

"But I've been fine using it in the past," She clenched her buy'ce, "In moments where I couldn't make it, or a loved one was in danger, I could call upon the Force and fight back with the Dark Side."

She pulled a hand from her helmet and opened her palm. Gazing down at it, excitement grew as she eyes widened, "And it felt incredible. Holding such power within me, feeding into my emotions and letting all who challenge me know what they're dealing with."

She clenched her fist, "After everything, it feels so good."

She looked back up to Valery, "What kind of risks would the dark side even have? So far, if anything it's strengthened me. And I'm not a Jedi, don't believe in your code at all, so don't give me reasons based on that."

Despite her brashness, the uncertainty in her eyes showed worry over this. She actually was willing to listen, as long as it wasn't Jedi nonsense and she was given some factual examples. As angry as she was at the world, the idea of becoming like a Sith still terrified her.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Ship: Factory Link!
"But I've been fine using it in the past," She clenched her buy'ce, "In moments where I couldn't make it, or a loved one was in danger, I could call upon the Force and fight back with the Dark Side."
Valery frowned at those words from Gwyn, as she instantly recognized the pattern people followed when falling to the Dark Side in them, "That's how it starts for everybody. The Dark Side tempts Force users and offers them a seemingly easier way to handle problems in their lives."
She turned away from the door again, and focused just on Gwyneira, "But by its very nature, the Dark Side corrupts those it touches, looking for them to submit fully to the power it offers. But that hunger for power only grows, and it will take control of you. It's your capacity to influence or overcome others, and anything that stands in your way to achieve it will become your enemy."
"That includes your friends, your family, and your own personal values. You'll lose who you really are and you'll be too obsessed by it to even realize it." Valery said before she paused a moment.
"You know the story of Darth Vader, right? His path started with just a desire to protect loved ones, and in his fall to submission, he slaughtered hundreds of Jedi, children included. He abandoned everything he once was and took a significant role in the slaughter of millions more throughout the Galaxy as the Empire rose to power."
"I do not know you, or what you aspire to be, but whatever it is — you risk losing it all if you're not aware of the path you're following."
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

L O V E​

Gwyn listened once again to what she was being told. The Dark Side just taking control like that, needing more and more... She flashed back to a low income, filthy apartment. A fridge full of beer bottles and the fumes of death stick smoke. Her mother had been an addict, and Gwyn realized she could make the connection between the two.

To this day, Gwyn could not stand druggies.

She shivered, looking away. She had a dark side teacher in Zlova, and she taught her well to harness the such power. Then she remembered Kranak, her buir; Shai, her Alor; Vulcan, her brother; and several more important people to her. Gwyneira was unwilling to sacrifice them for revenge, but she had a grandeur goal than even that.

She looked back to Valery, "I want my loved ones to be safe. I want my family, together and happy. I want them by my side, always, and for no more misfortune to befall us." Eliz's beautiful face blinked in her mind. She looked down in terrible grief, "I just want my found family, my true family, alive and whole."

She gripped her buy'ce, "But I can't keep them safe just as a Mandalorian warrior. And if the Dark Side really is some evil drug, I may not be able to use that either. So how...?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Ship: Factory Link!
So how...?"
That was the real question, and one Valery struggled with herself all the time. She had married a son of Carnifex, and the two even had a daughter together. Keeping them safe was the most important thing to her, but sometimes... it was just impossible to avoid less fortunate things from happening.
"Living a life such as your own, as a Mandalorian, is impossible without both ups and downs. We all hit rock bottom at some point in our lives, and there is no easy trick or path to have all those issues be solved for us." Valery said with a frown that lingered longer than before.
"The Dark Side seems like a tempting solution but it's going to take everything from you. The only thing I believe you can do is to keep moving forward — you do your best to help those you can, but you must also accept that there are things you cannot change or affect, no matter how hard you try."
"That's what life is like, and I know it can hurt. But don't lose yourself completely in your misery."
n0m34qi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom