Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Justice & Revenge

Testing.png

31fa97030d958cae9995c1ef0dc00d69.jpg

J U S T I C E - A N D - R E V E N G E

The ship steadily entered the port. All systems ran smoothly, and the ship showed no signs of malfunction. Despite an attack from a pirate gang during a pit stop, the ship lost no cargo. Ah, the precious cargo. Smoke swirled as the ship landed. The pilot continued to speak in the Arkanian tongue as she asked if she had landed correctly. The shipyard overseer smirked. More randomly caught slaves to test in this glorious underground facility. It was a shame that the Galactic Alliance prevented the true progress of Arkanian research. Now, on a desolate planet, the illegal laboratory continued Arkanian tradition.

Yet, as the ramp lowered, confusion could be felt rippling across the crews surrounding the ship. Indeed, the overseer was equally confused. A Mandalorian? A Mandalorian stepped out from the ship, alone. And, she was armed. She spoke words that chilled the overseer.

"I freed all your slaves prior to coming here. The life forms you scanned are only the brutally tortured crew who meant to bring those people here."

She scoffed, "They deserved their fate, just as you deserve yours."

She lifted a small, light repeating blaster and opened fire.

The defenseless crewmen were mowed down by amber bullets. The Mandalorian darted forth, towards the overseer. He panicked, but the armed personnel already were on their way. Once again, fire was exchanged. She ducked behind a pillar as armed gaurds ran towards her, intent on killing the witness of this secret base.

She left her small repeating blaster at her hip, pulling out a small object off her hip. Was that a detonator or something? The overseer watched, frozen in place, as the Mandalorian activated an energy shield on her vambrace and darted out, right into the line of fire. A couple blaster bolts bounced off her armor and were deflected from the shield before the Mandalorian activated a purple energy blade from the cylinder. A ferocious hiss resounded as the identity of the object was revealed. A lightsaber...

The overseer took a step back, jaw fallen, as she reached the guards and took several out with the lightsaber. The lightsaber purred as the energy shield turned off. Flames flickered and were unleashed on the remaining guards in a wide sweep. As people ran around, agonizingly on fire, the masked warrior turned to look directly at the overseer.

Overcome with terror, his knees shook as the warrior approached. Deactivating the lightsaber and placing it on her hip, the Mandalorian pulled a blaster pistol from its holster as she came before him. With her other hand, however, she reached up and grasped the brim of her helmet. She pulled it off, revealing a shocking image him..

She was... half Arkanian... She had Arkanian blood. That much was obvious. The white hair, the pale skin, the four fingers. Yet, her eyes were red and puffy, amber irises fixed on the overseer with rage. She spoke again, he trembled.

"Look at what your ilk created. This is punishment for your crimes."

She then shot the overseer, numerous times, with the blaster. After shooting the corpse even for a moment, she took in the sounds of scum screaming from the flames behind her. She placed her buy'ce back on her head and put the pistol away. She pulled off the rifle hanging on her back and approached the doors. Then, she entered the building.

No mercy. No exceptions.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Ship: Factory Link!
Slavery and experimentation on people.
On their own, they were both terrible things that had been long illegal in any civilized society, but after thorough research, Valery had learned about a facility where the two were combined. The Arkanians were historically known for their experimentation on people, but with it being outlawed, only secret facilities still existed where it was done illegally.
Today, her target was one such facility.
"I know, I know," Valery said as her Astromech bleeped on about her going on missions like this despite the fact that she needed to take more time to rest. But in this case, Valery knew that every minute she waited, more people would fall victim to whatever they were doing.
"This will be a quick one — I'm bringing them to justice and then I'm out again. I promise." Valery smiled even as her little buddy let out a saddened bleep. She then stared out the cockpit again and began her approach down to the surface, where she landed her X-wing at a safe distance and hidden within the terrain.
With both her lightsabers on her belt and her mind focused, she hopped out the fighter and began a quiet approach, her presence in the Force suppressed just to be on the safe side. From on top of a small hill, her Keshian eyes soon got a first glance at the facility but something stood out rather quickly. There were no patrolling guards, no security walking around.
It was dead quiet.
Uncertain about what could have happened, Valery decided to cloak herself entirely and made her way over. Without a problem, she stepped right through the front gate, and finally, she got an idea as to what happened — there were dead bodies everywhere. Some were shot, others were killed by a very familiar weapon but it made for quite the brutal scene.
Who did this?
She let out a soft sigh and stepped out of her Cloak, revealing herself to nothing and nobody in the process. The mission had suddenly taken a massive turn, and it was up to her to figure out what happened now. So with her hands a little closer to the weapons on her belt, she began to move into the facility.
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

133bdd87ec4211fbc0d1dcbb23b246e2.jpg

D E S E R V E D

"Hurry! Get behind the blast door!"

It was no avail. Any and all crew members running were slaughtered. Scientists were shot down. Any guards attempting to defend were added to the body count. Stalking through the poorly maintained hallways, the Mandalorian continued on, through the flickering lights. Her Igradi light repeating blaster rained amber blaster bolts upon all foes in her path. Blaster fire from the enemy simply bounced off her armor as she advanced. This was just desserts for them. These Arkanian scumbags deserved this punishment, and worse.

Loud echoes of blaster fire, shouting, and metal clanging echoed through the long halls as she made way through the facility.

<<"No mercy,">> She muttered beneath her buy'ce, <<"No exceptions. Remember what they did...">>

She hissed as she fired at one more fleeing lab coat, expending the last of the Igradi's ammo. At the sound of boots pounding behind her, she pulled out one of her smaller blaster pistols and shot without even looking. The Force guided her. Both fell dead. She put her pistol away and pulled out more ammunition, reloading the Igradi as she marched on, entering another hallway.

Last edited:

n0m34qi.png
Valery's path through the facility showed only the same carnage as she found outside — bodies with blaster wounds were scattered across the hallways, some killed in their final moments of defiance, while others were caught in their attempts to escape. Whoever was attacking this facility did so without any thoughts of offering mercy. There was no justice here, only a massacre.
"Hmm..." Valery muttered as she crouched down beside the body of one of the guards. In this attack, it was likely that doors were going to be closed and locked, so she snatched his access card and continued at a slightly faster pace. The attacker was going to be met with some resistance as they moved, so Valery was certainly getting through the emptied hallways faster.
It was only a matter of time before she'd catch up.
Soon enough, the sound of screams and blaster fire was getting louder and she was able to hear the individual voices calling out to each other. The sudden attack had left them scrambling for cover or a way out, but they were all trapped. Seeing more of them gunned down not too far away, Valery ignited a single lightsaber, its violet light illuminating the air around her.
She then finally stepped into the hallway that would become the next target and spoke up.
"That's quite enough."
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

W H A T

Gwyn was powerful in her Force Sense. Before even entering the next hallway, she felt someone else gifted in the Force there. Furthermore, the hum of a lightsaber purred in the air. The Mandalorian slowed, Igradi in hand in case it was Sith, but the individual she came across was instead, a Jedi.

The mature woman had long, brown hair and fire colored eyes. The purple lightsaber blade complimented the sleek, black outfit she was adorned in. Her words? An order to stop.

Gwyn froze. She wanted to treat her as another target just for telling her to stop, but she had to be rational. As much as she had a grudge against the Jedi, the Mandalorian Enclave and Galactic Alliance shared an, well, alliance. Gwyn simply could not threaten that alliance breaking apart with a single encounter between two people. With a heavy sigh, the girl lowered her Igradi and let it fall to her side. Standing in the lone, dimly lit hallway, Gwyn assessed this individual as long as her buy'ce was on to mask it. She had a second lightsaber, and Gwyn could bet that the outfit was more than just for looks.

The door shut behind the Mandalorian, meaning the two were alone. With a loud scoff, she voiced her misgivings, <<"Why? These are slavers and expiramenters who deserve far more gruesome deaths than this.">>

She lifted her hands to her buy'ce, <<"These pure blood elitists are scum, these full blooded Arkanians need to learn their place for what they've done to innocent people...">>

She pulled her buy'ce off, revealing her identity and features. While her four fingers already pointed towards her half breed lineage, now it was even more certain. She had pale skin and white hair, typical of Arkanians. The only difference really were the puffy red eyes, bearing unnatural amber pupils. She was only a hybrid, she had been brutally reminded so many times...

"... For what they've done to me."

n0m34qi.png
Valery's words had gotten the attention of the woman who seemed well-prepared for this attack. Between the variety of weapons and armor, she had everything she needed and more to force her way through a facility like this. It had plenty of guards but none were equipped to handle someone with a lot of training and superior equipment. So the path of destruction made a lot more sense to Valery, but motives weren't made clear just yet.
And for some reason, she didn't seem interested in using that same force against Valery, who had gotten in the way of her continuing her assault. The door behind the woman closed, leaving them alone but it likely offered those up ahead some time to withdraw, hide and maybe even look for a way out. Despite this, Valery felt no intent from the woman to strike at all.
Gwyneira then explained the reason behind her attack, removed her helmet and everything just instantly clicked for Valery. She was here for a personal mission of revenge, and to stop others from going through the same suffering she had. It was something she could understand to an extent, but the methods used were obviously what bothered her.
"I understand why you're here, and why you're doing this." she said as she looked around at the bodies.
"But this isn't the way to stop them. You can't reduce yourself to a brutal murderer just to stop others from committing terrible crimes. It isn't going to dissuade others from following in their footsteps, as many won't likely ever find out what happened here. But you're also destroying any leads to other facilities." she gestured around to the dead scientists.
"What if these people you killed knew about other places like this? What if they had information that could help bring an end to this kind of experimentation on a much larger scale? You'll never know now."
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

M E T H O D S

Gwyn's anger grew as she listened to the woman lecture her. Yeah, yeah, something something murder. Wake me when your lecture ends…

She tucked her helmet between her arm and side, listening. She looked around to the bodies as she motioned and critiqued her methods. In response to all of it, the girl only scoffed.

"Do you think I am that stupid?" She asked. She lifted her Engineer's Vambrace and allowed a hologram detailing several coordinates to pop up on it. "I have already interrogated some scientists from a previous location, and I have other sources of intel from myself and others as well. This is not my first cleansing of these illegal labs. Not to mention, once done with this scum, I can gain complete access to computers, files, and more. Those too can maintain crucial information to what I need to know for my next sacking."

A loud clanging resounded, and Gwyn turned to look behind her as the door that had closed was being drilled into. She pulled her buy'ce back over her head, <<"And I would not have killed each and every one of these either. The most high up and knowledgeable of the lab coats are hiding in the deepest parts of this facility, based on the scan I took of this place before I entered. I know what I'm doing, miss.">>

She pulled her assault-sniper rifle hybrid off her back and maintained position, ready to fire at the foes who were just about done breaking through the door, <<"Now may I?">>

n0m34qi.png
"Do you think I am that stupid?"
Valery raised an eyebrow and looked at the hologram that popped out of the vambrace while she listened to Gwyneira speak, but it hardly made a significant difference to Valery, who just shook her head, "You're still making assumptions about those you've killed and while I don't believe you're stupid, I do think you lack self-control." she said as she briefly glanced at the bodies around the two.
Perhaps to non-Jedi the idea of revenge in her case wasn't all that strange, but the brutal way in which it was being handled here was simply not something Valery could stand behind in any way. But it seemed they didn't have much more time to discuss this topic, as something began to drill through the heavy doors that had kept the two away from being able to go deeper into the facility.
The guards must have gotten more confident about their chances.
"No, you may not." Valery finally answered as she drew up her blade and turned towards the door that was about to be busted wide open.
"I intend to bring these scientists to justice..." she looked at Gwyneira, "Alive." Her blades came up and while she was determined about bringing the scientists out alive, she feared that defending herself against the incoming guards would be a lot more difficult without causing harm or death.
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

U G H !

Gwyn frowned bitterly beneath her helm. She so badly wanted to see these monsters pay for their evils. Yet, this Jedi stopped her. Gwyn still was unwilling to jeopardize the alliance between two factions, way bigger than her world, however, so she relented.

<"Fine. I'll do it your way...">

She pulled her rifle away and pulled out two pistols, setting them to stun mode. <"Don't worry, this will only stun them.">

The door then was cast down. With a heavy clang, it fell as smoke flooded the room. As the first ones were lowering their cutting tools, hoping the smoke would be solid cover, Gwyn used her HUD and the Force to guide her shots. Stun bolts burst out in cool, blue energy. As those two fell unconscious, a squadron of six started pouring in.

Gwyn slipped one of her blasters back into its holster, activating her plasma shield to block an attack. Sure, her beskar'gam was remarkably tough again blaster fire, but she preferred to play it safe. After blocking one bolt, she fired another stun shot with her blaster, taking a third down.

As the fight continued, Gwyn turned and slipped behind the crevice of the wall for cover. Her shield was deactivated as she scoffed, <"Are you happy now, Jedi!">

Last edited:

n0m34qi.png
Perhaps her first judgment had been a little too harsh — even though the woman had a deeply personal reason for why she was attacking these people, she still agreed to take non-lethal action now that Valery had requested it. Or well... demanded it would be more accurate.
"Very good," Valery said as she took out her pistols. In the upcoming fight with the guards, she wouldn't have been overly opposed to killing blows if they were necessary. But with blasters it was easy enough to use a stun setting as well, so she definitely preferred it. The gesture was also something she appreciated.
Finally, the doors were broken down and Valery drew both her lightsabers up into a defensive guard. With Gwyneira able to stun them, she decided to take a more defensive role, stepping in front to provide cover with her lightsabers. But there was quite a lot of pressure on them, and Gwyn took cover from the incoming fire as a result.
"Very happy," Valery called back with a smirk before she dashed forward to draw the guard's fire. Some of the bolts were deflected back, taking a few down in the process but she tried to focus on forming a large barrier.
"Giving you cover, take them out!" Valery exclaimed as she drew as much of their fire as she could.
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

S O F T

When given the signal, Gwyn whipped both M.I. Model 6 pistols out and fired with stun shots. As two of the soldiers fell, Gwyn leapt out, putting one back. Extending her gauntlet as she darted forth, she fired a paralyzing dart, knocking another soldier out. Reaching the remaining two, she roundhouse kicked one. Blaster fire from the other harmlessly bounced off her armor as she smoothly turned from the kick to face him. Extending her blaster, she stunned him.

The hallway fell silent.

Gwyneira sighed, putting her other blaster back. Still conscious, the one she kicked was crawling to the blaster he dropped. Gwyn stalked over, lifting her boot and bringing it down on his head, "Be still, demagolka!"

She looked up to the Jedi, "Alright, they're alive. More than they deserve, but what now?"

Mando'a Translations:

"Demagolka" = "someone who commits atrocties, a real-life monster, a war criminal - from the notorious Mandalorian scientist of the Old Republic, Demagol, known for his experiments on children, and a figure of hate and dread in the Mando psyche."

n0m34qi.png
While Gwyneira got out of cover, Valery continued to offer her support with the deflections of her lightsabers but also her use of the Force. When blaster fire threatened to reach the woman, she'd perhaps notice the shimmering barrier of Force energy shielding her against the dangerous plasma. Of course, Valery understood that Gwyneira's armor would be able to take most of those hits without a problem, but there was no reason to take any risk.
So Valery weaved and danced her way through the onslaught of fire until it gradually ceased to exist. The guards were all on the floor, unconscious but alive, and Gwyneira turned back to ask a question.
"I'm quite sure there are more scientists up ahead, and I want to secure those," she said before she glanced down at those around them on the floor.
"I'll call in a support group to take care of these guards, and we can move forward if you're still willing."
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

R E L U C T A N T - P A R T N E R S

Gwyneira lifted her boot and slammed it down, knocking the final one unconscious. <"Fine. We'll do it your way. I was hoping to get to the computer room and download any Intel on if any other facilities are in contact with this one, so I guess I'm stuck with you.">

With an unenthusiastic sigh, she checked over her equipment, <"Sadly, my most powerful weapons don't have stun options. I suppose it's my M.I. models today.">

Taking the moment to reload ammunition while she could, she truly wished she was by herself here. Just wipe these scumbags clean off the face of the galaxy. Cleanse this facility with purifying, agonizing fire. Alas, she was stuck with the Jedi kinds who were soft and weak on their foes, as opposed to extracting glorious justice.

Finishing with her reloading, she stepped towards the Jedi and brought up her projection of the facility on her vambrace's portable computer, <"Take a good look, this is the facility. We should be... about here."> She pointed to one of the halls between the outer and inner coordinates of the base, <"The targets of interest are both in the center of the facility. The slaves are being kept in the bottom floor of the innermost circle. In hall FA-1, here, is their headquarters with the computers and putrid elitists responsible for setting this up. I can send the map to one of your devices if you want.">

She allowed the Jedi to observe the holomap as much as she needed to, as well as ask questions and improvise. Then, when the screen finally flickered off, she placed a hand on her hip. <"As long as we're working together, we should get our names straight. I'm Gwyneira Krayt, Gwyn for short.">

n0m34qi.png
"You are stuck with me," Valery confirmed with a dip of her head. The comment wasn't meant to get under the woman's skin, but she wanted to make sure that Gwyneira wasn't going to try anything. "We'll get to that computer room and I'll make sure that any other facility we learn about is dealt with as well."
She seemed quite determined about that, but the way she said it also revealed that her intentions weren't for Gwyneira to be going after those facilities. If they were in GA territory, she wanted them dealt with properly, and not with a Mandalorian going in guns blazing.
Valery then stepped a bit closer to look at the projection and studied the map the best she could in the time she had, "Yeah, send it through to my device, please." Valery raised her arm, showing the vambrace with the integrated tactical computer. When she got the map herself, she looked at it again and finally nodded after Gwyneira showed the points of interest.
"Let's make sure we set the slaves free after reinforcements get here. The transport ships can then take them out safely." Valery said before she glanced at the woman again.
"A pleasure. I'm Valery Noble, but just Valery or Val for short is fine. I can lead the way and provide cover again — that seemed to work pretty well with these guards."
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

I T - S T A R T S - W I T H - P A I N

Gwyn was happy that her beskar'gam hid her glare at the suggestion that she was to butt out after this. These facilities obviously got this far due to the fact that the Galactic Alliance was unaffective in stopping such despicable acts. The Mandalorian Enclave was still crusading against all crime in their territory with brutal force. Meanwhile, whatever the Galactic Alliance had been doing, it was not enough.

Gwyneira bit her lip hard, forcing herself to go along with Valery's plan. She had allies, meaning that if Gwyn did something she did not like, there were more potential enemies to escape from. Gwyneira was fuming in her feelings of unfairness and longing for more efficient justice, revenge. It was something any Force Sensitive could sense from her. Yet, Gwyn managed to keep her cool as. they swapped information and data.

<"Yeah, that method worked well.">

And so, they set out again. It was slower than Gwyn simply plowing through with her Igradi. She could not feel the satisfaction of these dark doctors paying for their actions. Her anger was only building up, causing her to be as violent as she could against the Arkanians she had to keep alive. One time, she used the blades in her vambrace to slice the connecting muscle and tissue of a lightly armored guard, causing him to fall. Another time, she rammed a guard's head into a wall until he fainted. When a scientist tried fleeing, she shot out her vambrace's cable, shooting the line into his leg and reeling him back to her before binding him. She was ruthless, even without stealing their final breaths.

This was all payment for how they treated her. How this same breed of elitist, Arkanian lab coats tormented her day and night, month after month. Genetic altercations, drug and element testing. All the cuts and beatings. Her eyes, transformed in the agony of the laboratory. Her leg amputated for genetic analysis, little by little, without anesthetic. Barely fed right, healed only to be tortured more. Electric shocks, needles and utensils. The cold, metal laboratory table. Trapped, helpless. Her own people, even her own biological father, had done this to her. Why? Well, because she was only a half breed. That was it. And for their beliefs in such abominable evil, every one of these people deserved way worse than what they were given today.

As another one fell from being stunned with her blaster, she turned and shoved the blaster into her hilt. As they turned, they found themselves standing in front of the computer room. Gwyn activated the scomp drive on her Engineer's Gauntlet and asked, <"Ready?">

n0m34qi.png
While the woman's armor was very capable of masking expressions and body language, Valery wasn't stupid. She had felt the growing frustration through the Force from the moment they met and decided to do things Valery's way. Gradually, it had even shifted into anger, and Gwyneira wasn't holding back in the way she turned it against the people within this facility. Sure, she wasn't dealing any lethal blows but the scientists and remaining guards were mostly going down brutally.
A part of Valery wanted to call it out but she knew better than to pressure Gwyneira more in the heat of battle — she already seemed a bit hotheaded, so who knows what she'd try if she was pushed a little too far.
But when the remaining guards and scientists were taken out, and the two stood ready to enter the computer lab, Valery didn't answer the woman's question and instead turned to face her, "You know I could sense your emotions and intentions during the fighting, yeah? As someone who is Force-sensitive, I'm sure you were aware." Valery said, deciding to use this moment to also bring up something else she had picked up on earlier.
Gwyneira was Force-sensitive.
Valery came from a time roughly 300 years after the Mandalorian Wars, so the tensions between Jedi and Mandalorians were far higher back then. She could still vividly remember dealing with groups that weren't so keen on Force-sensitives, and now she had run into a Mandalorian who had such a connection herself.
"I'm ready to go in, but let's keep it cool, hm?"
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

N A N I .​

Gwyn froze solid when Valery mentioned sensing her emotions, as well as her Force Sense. She turned, wide eyed and blushing beneath her visor. <"What?">

Gwyn was very capable with Force Sense. Able to sense the surrounding environment, potential threats, the simple approach of a new soul into a room. With the loved ones that were not Force Dead, she could sense emotions. She could use the Force to improve her aim and marksmanship, and she could sense the ebb and flow of gatherings of life from far away. Yet, so unused to being around other Force Sensitive people, Gwyneira forgot that she was not the only one who could do this. She had been unable to hide her anger and bitterness from this Jedi, who had way more training and experience as a Force User. Gwyneira was, first and foremost, a Mandalorian warrior. She still was widely untrained in the Force.

She looked at Valery even more at the entrance of the room. She lowered her Engineer's Vambrace, retracting the scomp back into it. With a sigh, she reached up and pulled her helmet off once more. Long, white hair fell into her face as she tucked the buy'ce under her arm. She reached up and brushed some hair aside, leaning against the wall.

"Can I help being angry?" She scoffed, looking down with both a tired and bitter expression, "You have no idea how Arkanian purists have treated me my whole life. My own father, an Arkanian, had always disowned me. And then they, and he, expiramented on me, twisted me, when I finally thought I could move on from their wrath."

She clenched her free hand into a fist, gritting her teeth, "I want nothing more than to see them eradicated for this. What they've done to me and others, the stains their elitist bantha chit has left on us!"

Tears formed in her eyes, "My eyes used to be irisless and white, a trait I inherited from my Arkanian blood." She looked up, her teary eyes naturally red and puffy where eye whites should be. She had pupils now, and they were amber. "But look at me now..."

n0m34qi.png
By bringing up the emotions she had felt, Valery hoped to keep the woman calm enough through the rest of the facility to avoid complications. But what followed instead caused the Jedi's features to soften a great deal. First, the woman's helmet came off, and with it, Gwyneira showed how she felt about the whole situation openly.
She could no longer hide her emotions behind a helmet, and the things she now shared with Valery were incredibly personal. Valery would have never asked her to reveal these details, but the softer smile that rested on her lips showed that she appreciated it. Context always helped put things in perspective.
"I understand why you're angry, and I don't blame you for the way you feel. I've gone through terrible things as well, and a few times it sparked a lot of anger and powerful emotions in me." Valery said, hopefully making it somewhat clear that she could at least relate to Gwyneira somewhat.
"But revenge is a tricky thing, and an almost insatiable desire. Even if you killed all these scientists and the people working for them, when you look in the mirror, nothing has changed except for the way you handle things in your life."
"I don't know how the people close to you feel about this, but is brutally killing all of these people worth it when those you love don't recognize you anymore in the end?" Valery let the question linger and turned to the door that would take them into the computer room. With Gwyneira being Mandalorian, it was less likely that the people around her were completely against the idea of taking revenge, but this was on the more extreme ends of seeking vengeance
"These people are some of the worst out there, there is no doubt about that. But I'd hate seeing their evil corrupt the heart of someone who isn't."
n0m34qi.png

Testing.png

Q U E S T I O N S​

Gwyneira listened to the words of the Jedi. The warning that revenge would not satisfy her, and that she could be corrupted and turned into something unrecognizable. Some of it actually clicked. Other parts were just kind of bewildering and confusing. She blinked, looking up to Valery.

She scoffed, but she wasn't as mocking as she was just amused. "When my buir, my adoptive and real father, found out what had been done to me, he tore my biological seed planter limb by limb. It was incredible. My clan destroyed the base, and they encourage me to become stronger and fight. We're all at war with the Sith, killing them like the Jedi always fail to do, with no exception. I don't think they'll hate me for shooting some elitist scum anytime soon."

She then sighed, looking away again. "But if revenge doesn't make me feel better, what will? I've tried pleasing people and all, and that didn't work."

She pulled her helmet out and fiddled with it, looking down at her beloved buy'ce. She looked to Valery with a face of emptied patience and slowly drawn out rage, "I've been a pushover my entire life, and I'm done with that."

n0m34qi.png
Valery blinked when Gwyneira talked about how her biological father was ripped apart by her chosen family, and again when she talked about how the Jedi failed the Sith. For a moment, she considered actually going through history to prove her otherwise, but she decided against it. She was a Jedi, Gwyneira a Mandalorian — they simply were not on the same page about certain subjects, and it was better to just agree to disagree.
"They might not hate you for doing it, but they will look at you differently if you change because of it," Valery warned the woman with a slight, but noticeable frown. "You're not like most Mandalorians — you're Force-sensitive as well, and with great acts of malice, you risk falling and being corrupted by the Dark Side, the very force that drives the Sith you want to destroy so badly."
"You're not immune to that, and you will hate what you become if you're not careful,"
Valery then let out a soft sigh and looked at the door into the computer room again, "I don't know what will make you feel better, or what is going to be best for your life, but I do want to warn you of what can happen if you keep going the way you are now."
n0m34qi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom