Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JSCs Summer Feedback Bonanza

Jsc

Disney's Princess
CordeSiggy_zpsqytjjxnh.png
It's that time again CHAOS!
KazzySiggyCrush04_zpsn9ws4dsf.png
Welcome to JSC's 2016 Feedback Thread Bonanza of Feeb-back and stuff!
DriverSiggy01_zpscgfqmr3v.png
The place where you tell JSC what it's gonna take to make CHAOS even MOAR EPIC!
And also, maybe. Talk about plots an stuff!
AnnaSiggyB05_zpsbmhyqshb.png
Time to give ol' Jay all the Feeb-backs! Who wants to plot EPICNESS!
TheGoodSiggy05c_zpskwa5j0hx.png
Let the Feedback BEGIN !!! Mughahahah :D :D :D :D
LyecovaBlueSiggy_zpsvlkdthgh.png

Jsc

Disney's Princess
QUESTIONS

• Have you ever written with JSC?
  • What was it like?
  • How can Jay become even more awesome'er and probably the most EPIC'NESS writer ever?
  • Lastly, how can we as a community continue to make CHAOS the most EPIC place ever !?!?

SigAnon2_zpstyjsnsah.png

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Well Jay, since you asked for it…. :p

On the one hand I think you are very helpful to new people and incredibly creative. Your art is of the highest quality and your guides are really helpful to new people.

But…

You’re also astonishingly inconsistent in your message. One moment you will champion something, the next will be joking against it. I genuinely have no idea what you are going to do next, and I don’t know if that’s a good thing.
I think it’s your scattershot messages which makes it so confusing to try and follow you. That and your sometimes irritating passive-aggression.

So yeah, you’re a great contributor to the forum, but maddeningly inconsistent. Were you to choose a theme and stick to it I dare say you could rouse people to get things done. As it is, it feels like the flavour of the week which will soon be dropped in favour of some other great cause.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Thank you for the feedback! Wooo! And you got your Admin tag back too! Double Wooo! No... Pewdiepie Wooo! :D :p

tumblr_mvli83SDau1spqee3o1_500.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

But but but... I just want to be a YouTube celebrity. And pilot a Gundam! :D

tumblr_nl2h3d46B01rsatdlo1_500.gif

Can haz Gundam Factory Privileges plz? :(

Everybody else has touched the OOC portion which I agree with, so I am just going to write IC feedback.

I haven't written with you a lot in the recent times, but we wrote a lot more at the beginning of Chaos, when there weren't too many people here.

It is fun to read your writing. As much as I have read your work (aka when I have RPed with you), it seems really easygoing but at the same time it's rather high-quality writing. I don't know what it's like behind the scenes, but what I do see is that you make your posts seem like they were incredibly simple to write, making them very simple to read. As I am a person who speaks English as a second language, that is really huge plus to me.

But like I said, I haven't written with you recently, so I can't quite give you any criticism at the moment. Just keep on rocking and well, maybe make your OOC appearance more consistent. :p

Over the years!

Fun. Is how i'd describe reading your posts. I have fun :) - always considered you cool OOC, by how you help others, and try to have healthy debate on things. I'd like to know you over skype personally.
Feels real and the characters often do believable things, like get the heck out of there when the time is right. Something lacking in half my fatalist or stubborn muses :D
Can follow your writing easily.
Like a good % of creative people you go where your muse leads.
And because of that, your style comes across with fresh ideas which are often things I didn't see coming. Like valiens said it means you will naturally drift your focus. Probably better than my approach of axing characters when they don't work (Literally in some cases)!

Not seen you write a darksider DJ or Sith though! Not that I am encouraging sith creation. :cool:

Also I am jealous of your photoshop skills.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"], I've never written with you, but would love to. In fact, I'd create a new character just to RP with you. Go ahead. Dare me.

I love what you bring to the OOC table. You're funny, insightful, thought-provoking, occasionally antagonistic, but nearly always constructive and positive. Everything I love about a conversation.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Thanks for the feedback Captain! I might just have to drop a character by Kashyyyk sometime for a drink. Lulz. :D

Jack Sparrow said:
I love what you bring to the OOC table. You're funny, insightful, thought-provoking, occasionally antagonistic, but nearly always constructive and positive. Everything I love about a conversation.
I was going to reply, but find there's no need to repeat what's already been said. Suffice to say, I'd echo the quote above.

I concur with [member="Kei Amadis"] that it would be interesting to see the JSC take on a Dark Side character.

I like that I can spot a JSC character from the avatar and signature from a parsec.

Saves precious seconds checking linked accounts.

(The last post on the KO exocron thread was exceptional. Also lesbian death beams gave me a good giggle)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Boo Chiyo"] - Thanks for the feedback! Maybe I shall once again attempt to do the Dark Side justice? But I just can't bake the dark side cookies right. Poo. :p

[member="Tilzi"] - Thanks for the feedback dude! I don't like using the Lesbian Beam. But sometimes you just gotta go HARD. #TyrannyReigns :p

Have you ever written with JSC?

No. But we've had several conversations, on and off, in various OOC threads, which has made me want to.

What was it like?

See above.

How can Jay become even more awesome'er and probably the most EPIC'NESS writer ever?

You could write more often, and translate your obvious talents with editing (your pictures in the OP are impressive) into your creative writing. I understand that editing and creative writing are different. I consider myself a great creative writer, yet I struggle when it comes to editing a picture or coming up with something like a poster, banner or logo.

I'd also like to see you apply yourself to one particular character and concentrate your efforts on developing someone that stands out.

Lastly, how can we as a community continue to make CHAOS the most EPIC place ever !?!?

I have various ideas, but I can't be bothered to write them at this time. I just felt like answering your third question more than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom