Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Galactic Guard Dogs!(Vitae Alliance)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Ya, come on [member="Dredge"], Mass murderer Extraordinaire.

Though, i think its about time we redirected this back to the purpose of the thread. Questions for Vulps about his whole Galactic Dogs thing.

Okay. I like this. Been thinking about it a bit more. Galactic Guard Dogs are important. We already have a few groups like that, but none have really made it far, or ended up changing a lot. Not that that was a bad thing in some situations.
Either way, I'm interested. I just want to be careful. Don't want to throw another character into a mix before realizing it's not going to work out.

Question time:
1: Are youngsters allowed? Let's say I've got a fourteen-year-ish old forcie who's good natured, willing to learn, and a little nervous about everything. She wants to get better and help people. However, she is, of course, still a kid. Would this 'hypothetical' child be taken under someone's wing? Or just kind of put on the side for whatever reason?
2: Do you have any plans for how the group would achieve major? Would they turn into a government, taking over planets, or would they simply work with the planets' existing governments to protect the area? Or something else entirely?
3: Are there any types of characters you wouldn't recommend join the group? Due to conflicting morals, political beliefs, or etc?
4: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

1. We have Both [member="Ophelia"] and [member="Saryana Lynae"] as proof, as well as my own Zorren [member="David Ulmer"]. So the whole Kid thing is not unnatural concept in this faction.

2. The Capital planet will actually be something called Veradune if i understand right. And Ironically its one me and Vulps both worked through a long long thread (That is still going and in post 200 something) in which we are liberating it from space pirate gone dictators or something... [member="Vulpesen"] i need help on what those guys are again. But the primary plan for the other worlds is through diplomacy, story based dominions (either through liberation of some thread, humanitarian aid, and what not. Due to conquest for sheer fun being not one of the goals of this faction.)

3. Obviously, psychopathic killers are not ones that would likely be welcome here... @Dredge... but. From what we have set up here it is set up for any (within reason) character, force user or NFU, to join. Everyone has equal chances to advance and the fact that we literally have several branches of people keeps from there being a singular force order. Like with the Jedi or Sith.

4. If alex was the wood chuck and the wood were Teradin trees... nothing. She would burn it all to the ground and then stamp on the ashes... -shivers at the thought of those things-

1. My padawan [member="Ophelia"] is like... 10.

2. Veradune belongs to the Zorren species who created the Tenevi order(first order of the Vitae Alliance). Zorrens were taken down by a bandit coalition who ruled the planet for 400 years. Vulps came in, kicked ass and restored the Tenevi Order which then branched out to other orders to create the alliance. As for current government, we are a triumvirate led by Me, [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], and @Sabrina. Each of us leads our own governments form our own orders but condense to talk about international affairs that have to do with the alliance as a whole. Dominions and the invasions of a major faction will be done diplomatically, or through us destroying tyrants and other oppressive baddies.

3. Big time evil people. But, sith can still join if they have the right mindset.(I'll help the galaxy to help myself)

4. A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

I realized Alex answered these... but hey, I like answering questions.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom