Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Galactic Guard Dogs!(Vitae Alliance)

So, as you may have likely noticed, I and several other leaders([member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], and @Sabrina), have created a faction known as the Vitae Alliance. Our main goal for the faaction in terms of OOC objectives right now, is to get enough action and threads in to become a viable candidate for a major faction. To do this, we need active members who can help us create and build a grander order out of these three branches.

Common questions:

Q: Do you accept NFUs?
A:Yes, we do. We have NFU's right now whoa re proving to be quite active.

Q: When strong enough, what will prompt you to go to war?
A: Anything that is a crime against the galaxy such as genocide or razing a planet will most likely cause the Vitae Alliance to attack(Sorry Kaine, that means you).

Q: Why does this thread say Galactic Guard dogs?
A: Because that's the job description of the Vitae Alliance. Find dangers to the galaxy and end them(preferably without fatalities)

Q: If I joined right now, what could I do?
A: Currently, we are rebuilding Veradune, the home planet of the Vitae Alliance. Once this is done, I'll be posting a recreational thread, a mission thread, and we'll see if I can start any more diplomatic threads.

Q: Have you any need for businessmen?
A: We have some suppliers, but more are always welcome.

Q: What is your purpose?
A: We are here to defend the Life, Freedom, and Unity of the galaxy. The main vices we combat are death(Genocide), oppression(Slavery), and Lawlessness(Anarchy)

Why you should join.

The Vitae Alliance is a growing faction made to be a force of good on the board without being a group of lightsiders only. We accept dark side users, light side users, and NFU's all equally and no matter what your specialty, I'm sure we can find a place for you. Joining now will enter you into the growing stages of a group at which point, your membership may have a lasting effect which could be a good thing in the future(call it an investment).

Any other questions I'm happy to answer.

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
Vulpesen said:
A: Anything that is a crime against the galaxy such as genocide or razing a planet will most likely cause the Vitae Alliance to attack(Sorry Kaine, that means you).

You forgot [member="Dredge"]

Joking aside this looks really cool, I might join with one of my characters

Kaine has kind of lost his touch, really. When was the last time he destroyed a planet or exterminated a species?... It's almost... sad.
Maybe he's just getting old. Oh well. Perhaps it's time for a new villain...
*casually tries to goad Kaine into starting another Togorian genocide type thing*

As for the guard dogs, it sounds interesting. I might see if one of my characters would fit into this sorta thing.

Drapeam Nyx said:
Kaine has kind of lost his touch, really. When was the last time he destroyed a planet or exterminated a species?... It's almost... sad.
Maybe he's just getting old. Oh well. Perhaps it's time for a new villain...
*casually tries to goad Kaine into starting another Togorian genocide type thing*

As for the guard dogs, it sounds interesting. I might see if one of my characters would fit into this sorta thing.
I did just killed a Jedi Master.

Currently killing the Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi.

I'm still in the game bby gurl, just no genocides...

Yet.

You may have in depth knowledge of the Sith.

But you don't know what waits within' my domain.

Within my fortress, you will face all of the terrible creatures I have wrought.

The boundless power, I have mastered.

And one by one you will fall at my feet. :p

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Darth Vornskr said:
I hope you attack.

Because then it makes it easier to kill you in one foul swoop, rather than having to go and find you.
Dont you mean one Fell Swoop... I think a Foul Swoop would be a bad thing for your side. Tsk Tsk [member="Darth Vornskr"]

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

Dont forget Nyx, he even failed the Togorian Genocide, to a lowly knight too.

Raven Hayashi

Darth Vornskr said:
You may have in depth knowledge of the Sith.

But you don't know what waits within' my domain.

Within my fortress, you will face all of the terrible creatures I have wrought.

The boundless power, I have mastered.

And one by one you will fall at my feet. :p
You took Poetry classes?

Raven Hayashi

Alexandra Lianne Feanor said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Not 100% though
apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom