Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Jedi Jubilee

Equipment: Blue dress, high heels, vambraces
Objective: Have a good time, make friends
Tags: Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu Amani Serys Amani Serys Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Allya tilted her head, a loose strand of her dark hair then fell in her face. As Jerek went on, and acted all adorable, her eyes went wide and a hand went to her mouth as she laughed. It was soft, happy, melodic. When had he gotten so talkative and cute? “Jerek. Most can’t look passed it. I’m the daughter of a Sith Lord, and an unbashful Dark Sider. But...you accepted me for what I was, without telling me to change. You allowed me to be what I was, without anything else added into it. You allowed me to form my own morals, you became my strength. When I fight on the frontlines, I am fighting next to you, even when you are far away.”

She swayed a bit, to some unheard tune. “Because….I fight for the betterment of the galaxy. For a day people like me are no longer needed, and the ones like you take the stage, becoming the legends we desperately need. I am SO proud of you Jerek. Every moment you are gone, every mission, every minute of training, I count them all and my heart swells in ways I can’t even explain.” Allya reached out, and brushed her fingers tenderly along his face. “You make me proud. Even when we are apart. We chose this path, to protect. We do so in slightly different ways, but we are allies with the same goal. You are always on my mind and in my heart, guiding me as I go about it all. Jerek, don’t you know? You are SO incredible. I love you, with all of my heart, my Jedi. Even if that means we are apart for a moment. Even if it means we died doing it. We have each others back. And together, we will protect this galaxy and all it’s people so other people just like us can have beautiful moments like we are right now!”

Allya grinned mischievously and leaned over, she pressed her lips to his briefly and rubbed her nose against Jerek’s. It was brief, but full of sincerity. “Seriously. I am so proud of you. Sure. Let’s go talk to them. I see a few people we can try to bother. I mean, I still remember that restaurant we met at. I still want to make more friends you know!” She entwined their fingers together and pulled him right up to Amani, Kat, Kyra and Ura. The girl had this big grin and she waved a hand excitedly. “Why hello there! I’m Allya, this is Jerek. What are all your names?”

The little Mandalorian bounced on the tips of her toes, even in the high heels she wore. Life was about enjoying it fully and completely. To find new people to stand beside, and to love with all your heart. At least Allya thought so. These Jedi...they were the future. The one she was tirelessly working towards with every battle.

One moment she was alone, the next she was surrounded by friends. Kyra gave a soft blink, her grip on the drinks growing a little looser as she gave them each a smile in turn. Hadn't they all been in a moment like this before?

It was strange how barely a part of the year had passed and yet in this moment of deja vu -- everything was different.

"Funny seeing you all here," she joked weakly. The padawans didn't often have such social events, which was what made this one so exciting to some. Kyra had once been over the moon about the winter dance. The number of shops she had made Acaadi go into for her supplies had been numerous to say the least.

This time, she was more subdued. An uncomfortable twinge could be felt inside the group, as if some of their youthful cheer had been lost.

Correction-- naivety.

Before the moment could be filled with anymore teen angst, two new comers burst through. Kyra blink up at Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya enthusiastic energy, her own shoulders unconsciously perking up slightly in response.

"Oh hi! Um." She took a hurried sip of one of the glasses, then passed of its nearly finished state to Kat Decoria Kat Decoria .

"I'm um-" she liked a sticky edge off her freed fingers, then held out her hand for a shake. "Kyra. This is Amani Serys Amani Serys , Kat Decoria Kat Decoria , and Ura Iolar Ura Iolar ." She glanced at Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu and gave him a small smile, recognizing the boy from ... "Wait, are you a silver?" She chirped, pointing at him brashly.

Kat was looking around the party near Kyra, and spotted Ura, she smiled to her friend who was using her body to make a dress to blend in better. It was odd to see her friend attempting to blend in. "Hey Ura, that's interesting dress you formed. How were you able to get the pattern so well?" Kat asked genuinely curious about how the process how worked but also meant that she didn't have to talk to Kyra too much, Eshan had been too much for Kat especially after the Life Day events and Kyra avoiding her.

More people starting appearing, she had been a little confused about who everyone was but then Allya introduced herself. Before Kat could say a word, Kyra shoved her nearly empty glass into Kat's hand who was taken back by this action. Why did she need to hold her supposed friend's glass, was Kyra's delicate hands too tired to hold her glass any longer. Kyra introduced them all to Allya, asking Jerek if he was part of the Silver Order. Kat placed Kyra's glass aside and looked over Allya, she thought she might know the Mandalorian's background as daughter of the CIS leader.

However, she was interested more in talking with Ura for now and letting Kyra talk with the new people, to catch up with a friend she hadn't seen in awhile was more important to Kat right now. She had been dealing with a lot and missing her friends and family.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Amani Serys Amani Serys Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu Acaadi Acaadi

Ura looked at everyone coming up. Yes, most were her friends, and yes she'd gotten more use to crowds, but a crowd was still a crowd. It made Ura a little nervous, so she made a decisions to focus on Kat Decoria Kat Decoria , though she did wave at Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya and Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu when they were mentioned. Those that knew her though... they could probably feel she was nervous.

"Oh! Th-thanks Kat. I've... been practicing my shifting. Trying to get use to patterns." Ok. It was in part to blend in a little, but the practice part wasn't really a lie either. She was trying to get better at hiding in crowds if she ever needed it, so something like this could be useful. She did look at everyone again, some happiness cutting through her nervousness.

Acaadi Acaadi Amani Serys Amani Serys

As a child, Jerek was certain that he had been loved and inspiring to his parents. He remembered how fervently Elias had reminded him of those facts during their early years with the Jedi. But for the Jedi youth, that was all he really remembered. He had taken the dispassionate teachings of the Republic Jedi to heart as a youngling, and quickly reminded his twin of their duty to let go of their familial attachments. Perhaps it had been a facade for his own homesickness or perhaps it had been genuine, Jerek didn't know. He only knew that the only memories he still had of his parents were those adamantly rekindled by his brother.

So when it came to the strong emotions most relationships shared, Jerek was at a loss. He knew, objectively, that he excelled in some respects. He knew he had plenty to work on, not the least of which his own maturity as a Jedi. He had heard praise and compliments, as well as guidance for improvement, from his masters and trainers before.

But Jerek had never heard of anyone being proud of him.

The padawan had certainly heard those words used in media and holofilms before, or in passing by hearing someone else's conversation. In the context of himself, though, it was a foreign concept. So when Allya told him she was proud of him, Jerek didn't know how he should feel. Happy? Modest? Objectionable? Stoic? He knew how to approach an enemy combatant or a distraught citizen, and he had an inkling of how to handle a contentious official. How exactly was he supposed to respond to a girlfriend being proud of him?

"I...um, thanks," Jerek managed, hoping that was the right combination. Did he need to bow? Kiss her again? There was no protocol for this situation. He might have floundered lost and awkward for a while but for Allya's excited segue into the gathering of other Jedi padawans.

Here, at least, Jerek knew how to act.

He smiled at the new faces as Allya introduced them, before settling on the one familiar face of Kyra. Who then looked at him, as if puzzled, and asked a question that turned his confidence upside down. If she only knew the journey it had taken him to know the answer, Jerek was certain his fellow padawan would not have asked. At least here he knew the protocol, and offered her a gracious smile, "I sit behind you in Master Nelik's class every week!"

His smile tugged itself into a knowing smirk at the girl, breaking protocol after all. It seemed that today was an exploration of all sorts of new things for Jerek.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Acaadi Acaadi | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya | Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu

"Hello..."

Amani gave a sheepish wave and smile as Kyra started introducing names to the recent arrivals. With everyone suddenly caught up in conversation, she slowly crept her way to the back of the group for some breathing room, her more wallflower-y nature beginning to itself. Her posture closed in and she turned her back to their voices and began to survey the room. It's not that she didn't want to get to know people, but she felt so out of place doing so. This sort of thing was still a fresh concept to her, particularly in a setting like this. The fact remained that Amani was still pretty new, even to the few here that she did know, which made it ever harder for her to join in.

She positioned herself so she could at least look over at the others, so she didn't seem completely rude, but her mind wandered to the rest of the party, daydreaming of something to catch her interest, or vice versa.

Lord Commander Relian Dorn

L
917ea2905dbbc95175804f23a378cb13.jpg

Dorn wasn't really one for parties. Especially ones headed exclusively by Light-Siders. But, it was his duty to follow the command of his Mother to the letter. He knew his obligations, he knew what he had to do. Especially to garner the favor of someone like Jessaria Amarantha Dorn brought along with himself, a small group of the best minstrels and singers. A mostly female crew of independent singers, each well versed with Cathar music from years gone by. Dorn himself was a far-cry from these Bards. The man himself was a Progenitor Son of Xzaien, a literal super-human designed for only one purpose. War. In the back of his mind, Dorn questioned his Mother's desision to send him off to some Jedi world to speak with a Queen. Surely, he was the right man to make a good first impression.

The doors to the Ballroom opened, and a massive Twelve Foot Tall Superhuman of a man walked through it. Dorn was clad head to toe in some kind of ornately made Golden Power Armor. Master-crafted by Smith Moran's apprentices on Cathay itself. Depicting ancient battles, and stories across its gold plated surface. Easily, most who looked upon Dorn saw the regalia of a King. An Emperor even judging by the swagger by which he carried himself across the ballroom floor. He was followed by a crew of Female Cathar, each of the highly Feline Variety. Dorn's face was visible, outwardly appearing human but having a oddly angular facial structure, reminiscent of a Cathar. But, mostly human. His hair was a bleached white color. One of artificial tempering by Cloners perhaps.

Each of these Cathar were dressed in Black Fur from head to toe, and had large tails which swung left and right in a manner notwithstanding of a common House-Cat. They carried with them, mysterious box-like devices which clinked as they walked with it. Each of them were dressed differently from the last. The lead, was the most ornately dressed. She was slightly shorter than the rest, and moved with a certain elegance which gave jealousy to even the most graceful ball-dancer. She was modestly dressed, wearing the most clothing. Likely of some sort of fine silk. Whereas, her companions were quite under-dressed for a situation such as this. She caught sight with Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya and Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu and made way toward her. As she walked, she made sure to position herself a few feet away from Allya and Jerek to not attract unwanted attention in the form of booze-throwers or Cathar Haters. She made sure to begin slowly, with a song that most of those well-versed in Cathar Love Literature would know. "A Cats Serenade". As she began, the box device was being picked at, and strung carefully by her Skillful fingers. She sung, a voice made of honey and flowers. Gentle, and rising shortly above each stanza. A poem in a song. An elegant one at that.

;]​

The mood was Changed as Dorn moved to the largest Group of Jedi. Even from this distance, they could gauge how strong and armored he was. A man who literally bled authority and power. The finest of Cathay, a man of steel. A perpetual God among Mortals. Surely, this impression wasn't one to be given off on a whim, or a single thought. It was a carefully designed feature, judging by how massive this man truly was. Even calling him a mere "Man" was something that could be taken as a falsehood. No, this /man/ was something created in the depths of War itself. A beacon of light in a sea of Darkness. Well, that's what the Cloners would like to tell. He had a friendly face, one of authority, but a friendly one. Dorn made sure to speak his intentions, best he could.

"I'm glad to meet all of you here. I am Relian Dorn. I'm a Son of Xzaien. I'm not... exactly from here you see. I would like to know each of you personally. Maybe this could become something more than just a common courtesy."

He spoke with a genuine care for those around him. Viewing them as equals and not subjects. Despite how difficult it would be for someone of his physical strength would do.

He was... also most likely the only male in here. A lot of female energy does little to calm the nerves.

Amani Serys Amani Serys Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Kyra Perl Kyra Perl
(Just lookin to be friendly. And meet some Jedi frens :])

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Amani Serys Amani Serys Lord Commander Relian Dorn

"Hey everyone," went Acaadi as he approached the group. If Kyra felt there was a dour note to the group Acaadi was the island in their group that never seemed to change. Whilst he had been through his own struggled and thought he was full of insecurities, he was actually quite an emotionally robust teenager.

"Have you seen the food they've got..."

The mirialan trailed off as he realised that his friends were not, in fact, assembled around a bronze statue. He kept looking upwards until he could meet Dorn's gaze.

"Erm, hello," he said.

"I sit behind you in Master Nelik's class every week!"
His smile tugged itself into a knowing smirk at the girl, breaking protocol after all. It seemed that today was an exploration of all sorts of new things for Jerek.

Whoa. So many people.

She shoot Jerek a bashful look. Ahh, right. Master Nelik 's class. He couldn't blame her for spacing out in that one. Can you say boooooooooooooring? She could. Ready? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Amani Serys Amani Serys tried to situate herself outside of the crowd, a fact which the Zeltron noticed instinctively. Kyra didn't even think on it, her hand held up in a warm offer, beckoning Amani in to stand at her other side. Kat Decoria Kat Decoria 's subtle agitation towards her was more than obvious. If the girl's emotional ticks weren't enough of a clue, then her body language and posturing away from Kyra told the full story.

A bite of pain lanced through Kyra. Her composure stuttered, obvious to the group that stood before her. She wrap her arm around Amani Serys Amani Serys , unconsciously taking comfort in her friendship.

"..." Teenage angst, amirite?

Kyra forced a smile as the armored man (Lord Commander Relian Dorn ) approached them all. "Ohai!"

"I'm glad to meet all of you here. I am Relian Dorn. I'm a Son of Xzaien. I'm not... exactly from here you see. I would like to know each of you personally. Maybe this could become something more than just a common courtesy."

Behind him, Acaadi's small voice popped a-

"Erm, hello," he said.

Kyra broke out into a grin. The kind that warned of a new idea.

The kind that promised trouble.

"Well I suggest you get to know our good friend Acaadi Acaadi there! He's the best dancer of the lot! He could teach you a thing or two! --Acaadi!" She reached out, yanking him in closer. "Ten bucks you can't out dance our new friend."

Her eyes sparkled with mischief that reached Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu and Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya . "You in?" Had she just started a dance party? Yes.

Equipment: Blue dress, high heels, vambraces
Objective: Have a good time, make friends
Tags: Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu | Lord Commander Relian Dorn | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Acaadi Acaadi | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | Amani Serys Amani Serys

It was strange to think...when she had first step foot on Kashyyyk and entered the Rest, she had been a Sith Apprentice. Vexia as she had been called. She fought against a powerful virus that ravaged the planet, and spearheaded the defense of remote wookiee outposts. Jerek had changed so much of her life. Still, it was not easy. Her Father was Darth Metus after all. Though, how many hundreds of others could say the same? The difference...was she stood at his side, even now after having rejected the Sith. But, she had never rejected the Dark Side. It flowed through her, it bound her, strengthened her. Jerek had accepted this, had never tried to change her, and she soon grew strong enough to just be who she was, unashamed. It’s why she could stand here now.

However, here she was! In a party, surrounded by Jedi, and new friends she hadn’t met yet. She leaned towards the girls around her and gave them the biggest, most mischievous grin. Her dark eyes. “Oh? A dance off hmm? I must inform you, as a dancer I am fully armed and operational. My family thought it was necessary to learn many forms of dance growing up.” The Dark Jedi stuck her tongue out at Jerek. “However...I wouldn’t mind seeing this guy shake it a bit. So, you are on!” She grinned at Acaadi. “Nice to meet you, care to show us these moves?”

However, soon she was distracted by the sound of the Cathar singing. Her head then tilted as the giant of a man moved into the group of youngsters. It wasn’t an abnormal thing. However, she did respond instinctively. Her body moved between the Lord Commander and Jerek. Her right hand went to her heart, and she bowed deeply, in respect. “Greetings. I am Allya Vi’Dreya, Daughter of Darth Metus, and Daughter of Mandalore. Clan Vi’Dreya. It is an honor to meet you.” The Dark teen’s eyes went over his armor. Similar in structure to her standard set. His physique was similar to Crash’s though...a bit taller. Her second in command was a clone super soldier, so… However, this look over was only for a moment. The Soldier relaxed and leaned against Jerek, her eyes on the giant of a man.

“So, Relian Dorn. Do you dance too?”

Bloodshot eyes morphed in the mirrored image of a broken man. Red veins and capillaries shrunk and receded into the white of the eye disapearing.It was a simple enough thing to eliminate a hangover or purge yourself of the negative effects of minor alcohol poisoning. the force was a pathway to many abilities that some considered… awesome.

Damian sat in the refresher staring at his reflection in the mirror pondering the greater mysteries of the galaxy, or how he got in this position. Normally he’d be at home in a party situation… but in this case it felt awkward. This was all somehow @Joza Perl’s fault, clearly.

Water rushed over his hands, in times such as this one had to stay clean, and then he splashed his face with the cool liquid letting it settle in. A hankerchief and wall mounted dryer finished the process. The man stared at his hands. Yes they were clean now. Profering a flask from his jacket Damian pulled at the metal covering and took a quick almost violent swig.

Yes, Damian Starchaser was a broken man, he was a chaperone.

The man left the refresher adjusting his tie as he was want to do. The habit had been developed when he was young and continued to this day. Fiddling with the knot was a bad idea and yet he continued to do it even into adulthood. Of course when you were as active in a suit as he tended to be you needed to make adjustments to look your best. The suit itself, or rather the make and model of it, had served him well historically. He went to parties in it, fought battles in it, including a rather nasty fight against a sith lord, and felt as comfortable in it as soft pants.

He looked over at Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu . He was a well behaved lad who Damian had briefly taught and took under his wing, or irresponsible taught the ability to purge his body of poison. Either way, it was a charming anecdote, Damian assured himself. His paramoure was there as well. Damian didn’t know her well except for the fact of her affiliations.

Some may find discomfort in that, but for Damian she was a person like any other. The evilest of men could do the right thing and the righteous do wrongs of great proportions and all could be manipulated and used. Perhaps he a low opinion of people, but that also let him live without prejudice against those around him. Besides, when you play in dirt you get dirty. Damian stared down at his hands again with a little frown covering his face.

He glanced back around the room finding his principal target. The pink girl was talking to Jerek, nothing to worry about there, although Damian did give the lad a slight narrowing of the eyes as if telepathically reminding him about the embarrassing beach incident.Still he doubted he was very intimidating with the smile on his face as he watched. Kyra Perl Kyra Perl was a good girl in any case, of course Damian thought of all Joza’s relations were good well behaved children… even when they weren’t.

Yes, this was all Jozas fault. He had decided.

Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Acaadi Acaadi Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Amani Serys Amani Serys Lord Commander Relian Dorn ... also known as the Vigilant, The Unyielding One, Praetorian of Terra... he is fortifying his position.

Nodding her head, Kat smiled warmly to Ura, she offered a warming presence for her friend. She knew that Ura could sense her emotions and it might help her with the increasing crowd of people. It was awesome that Ura could work her body to look like such an elegant dress. "Hm. Well, that is awesome! I wish I could do that, such hard working picking an outfit out and then finding it doesn't work." Kat sighed, trying to find her look it was always such a pain every morning, she just wished that she could wear something easy and lazy. But this was a party and she didn't think anyone would like her in her lazy day clothes.

Looking around, Kat saw Kyra with her arm around someone else and felt her hair on the back of her neck bristle. Jealousy rising in her stomach, however, she breathed out slowly and tried to release the emotions she was feeling. It was not good, feeling jealous over the slight movement by Kyra, it was likely that her interaction with the other person was platonic. Kat turned over Ura and offered a small smile, realising how uncomfortable she was feeling at the moment with Kyra being so close by.

Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Acaadi Acaadi Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Amani Serys Amani Serys Lord Commander Relian Dorn Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser

A Light Shining in Darkness
YP5QQ1m.gif

With a careful grace, Wyatt entered the party relatively unknown to anyone else. Infact, he had been here for a long time, and nobody had noticed - much to his amusement, and relief. Even now, he sad with hood back, drinking a mulled wine that sent a small blush to his cheeks and caused him to smile ever so slight - a moment to draw back from the refugee laden Peace station, or any other number of stressors that dragged on him now.​
A man stepped behind Wyatt and rested a heavy hand on his shoulder -​
Hey buddy, you need another drink?”​
Wyatt, just barely sloshed, quickly nodded -​
Of course, please. Thank you - so much.”, he stammered back as he handed the man the cup. The larger man gave a smile, and wandered off as Wyatt was left to his own devices.​
Sitting idle at a table, while The Jedi Order began to wander in, and the various others of the Galaxy already sat. Such a beautiful place, he thought to himself. He hoped it would never see what he had.​

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv weaved between groups of people wandering down the street, carrying two cups of some local fruit juice he'd purchased for himself and his guest. He offered anyone who looked his way a smile, though the usual response was one of momentary confusion or surprise. While he didn't look totally out of place in his typical leather jacket getup, he could only guess something else about his appearance put them off. He hadn't seen another kiffar on the planet either, especially one bearing so many scars openly. The lightsaber gently bouncing back and forth at his hip explained the grace with which he moved, as well as the physical scarring running along his arms and cheek.

The Jedi Knight eventually found his way back to his lovely date, offering her the glass of juice.

"Gotta be honest, babe, I have no clue what this is. The vendor said it's a medley of a few locally grown fruits. I assumed you'd prefer it over alcohol, so uh, enjoy?" Ryv grinned before taking a sip of the beverage. His lips puckered, and he closed his eyes as a sour taste assaulted his mouth. Swallowing the urge to spit it out entirely, it soon calmed as a sweet flavor overwhelmed the bitter taste. He opened his eyes back up and looked over at Auteme. "Definitely hard-hitting at the start, nice sweet aftertaste that sorta makes it worth it. Seven out of ten, for sure," he took another sip before lowering the cup to his side.

"You were with this order once upon a time. You got any friends we should look out for? Aside from you and Aaran, I don't think I know many folks with the silvers," Ryv settled his gaze on his companion's green eyes momentarily before taking her hand in his to lead her towards the palace. "I'm interested in seeing this palace myself. Maybe even meet the queen? I've never met a queen before."

"Well I suggest you get to know our good friend Acaadi Acaadi there! He's the best dancer of the lot! He could teach you a thing or two! --Acaadi!" She reached out, yanking him in closer. "Ten bucks you can't out dance our new friend."

Acaadi looked up at the twelve foot tall super soldier he was being asked to out dance. Whilst he had some confidence that he could meet this task, he was less certain that he could manage it without being trodden on.

He leaned forwards, looking across Kyra towards the Mirialan under her arm.

"Actually, I was kind of wondering if Amani would like to dance?" he offered tentatively.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Amani Serys Amani Serys Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Older eyes, the gathering different and the same. Leaning by a wall and nodding with a grin to any who passed. Amadis had managed a dark navy form-fitting suit, which apart from Coci’s wedding and one night on Kashyyyk with his wife Elara Amadis Elara Amadis , was probably the only time he’d ever dusted it off. White shirt underneath, navy trousers, and black shoes, which shock of all horrors, were shined. No tie of course, don't be foolish. The suit was well pressed, sharp enough, but had that bagged, on a shelf for 500 years to be used once in a blue moon look.

With one very plain black walking cane to offset the slight limp. He nodded to anyone he came across, looking for the nearest event or spectacle in the festival to watch and catching some passing sights. Not a big drinker these days, and honestly not much for gatherings, he preferred a quiet table with a few good friends. But! Any excuse for a respite and a bit of happiness in the galaxy was excuse enough. Feeling like the chaperone at the ball as another younger generation came into their own. It wasn’t a bad feeling. The galaxy needed its new heroes, new teachers, and custodians after he was gone. Perhaps to do a better job too! All the old faces that he used to know...

An old Kage named Zacka slipped him a drink in his hands, “stop being a sentimental sod.” The wizened old Kage in a hat that was now far too big for him, and leather trenchcoat which he might as well have slept in. Kei would have argued but he just laughed, alright one drink. Corellian whiskey of course, holding the ice. Zacka must have been almost a hundred and he wasn’t dead yet, too old for whiskey? Don’t tell him that.

@Any Silvers | @Any Jedi Order

Last edited:
Ura's eyes widened and a happiness came off her when Kat complimented her ability to make a dress from herself. Most of the Padawans there would probably know it was her way of "smiling," as the two things mostly happened in sync. She looked down at the dress, then back up to her Echani friend. "Thanks. It's more comfortable for me than wearing clothing too. Lervon are... a Wookie honestly may be the closest example." It had just occured to the sandy Padawan that she didn't talk about Lervon culture often, and more or less rode on hope that it woudn't have to come up. So it was strange for her to bring it up.

It was wasn't long before Ura was caught in a mingling of emotions though. The pain the Kyra seemed to be feeling, which Ura had finally begun to notice the more they were around each other was.. stronger then how she experienced most. Then there was Kat's jealousy. At least she lean her mind slightly to Acaadi to keep it from bothering her too much, but it was there. Kat then tried to help, offering Ura a smile, but she couldn't help but ask questions.

"I... I don't want to overstep, but are you ok, Kat?"

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Acaadi Acaadi Amani Serys Amani Serys Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu Lord Commander Relian Dorn Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser

Last edited:
(Open)
Slip was standing there, surrounded by a crowd, casually having a panic attack.

Actually, wait. How does one even casually have a panic attack? Maybe if it happens enough times... To be honest, it probably isn't possible. Fine, he was just having a panic attack. There.

Why was Slip here? Well, he got the invite, as did many others, and at the time it sounded like a good idea, but Slip didn't expect so many people. There were just too many people. Too much noise, too much going on. And the voices definitely weren't helping with his anxieties. He tried to slowly make his way through the party, trying to stay calm. There was just too much going on, he was getting overloaded.

He noticed a couple of other Jedi and Padawans. He wasn't exactly the social type, but maybe later if he managed to calm himself down how would try to socialize.

For now, at least, he made his way through the party, trying to figure out what to do, trying not to bump into anybody and keep his collective cool.

Last edited:
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Acaadi Acaadi | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya | Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu | Lord Commander Relian Dorn | Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser

Amani stood a bit awkwardly under Kyra's arm, looking around as everyone talked. It was clear that she wasn't the only one who was a little bit uncomfortable at the moment; She noticed Kat's glance over at her and Kyra, which alone probably would have made her step out if she weren't also aware of Kyra's current emotions as well.

Thankfully, the mood seemed to lighten a little as the subject changed. Amani looked up as the towering armored figure approached them, giving a small wave as he introduced himself. She perked up as another familiar face ( Acaadi Acaadi ) peeked into the group from behind Dorn.

"Heya!" she cheeped. It was good to see somebody else she recognized, she could start getting a little more comfortable, at least.

Amani looked over to Kyra and gave her an approving smile and nod. This would surely be a blast. It's a good thing she could just sit back and watch-

"Actually, I was kind of wondering if Amani would like to dance?" he offered tentatively.

She stared at him blankly, blinking a few times as she mentally processed the request.

"Oh?... Oh!"

Amani's cheeks flushed a darker green as she pushed herself out from under Kyra.

"I-I'm really not much of a dancer! It probably wouldn't be much fun for you. I mean, dontgetmewrong-" Amani started stumbling over her words as she tried to come up with a way to excuse herself. She was not in the mood to embarrass herself in front of Acaadi so soon. Or anyone else for that matter.

Lord Commander Relian Dorn

L
c14ac24e-rogal-dorn.jpg

Dorn was barely Human. Barely enough genetic material to even be called Human or even Cathar for that matter. All that he was, his purpose. Was to decimate the enemies of the Catharian Hegemony through his sheer physical power. Even though he was obviously not force sensitive. He could easily take on a platoon of conventional force-users in hand-to-hand combat and come out unscathed.

But there was something in the eyes of Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya which said something to him. He could feel the Dark-Side radiate from this intoxicating figure in-front of him. But there was something in the back of his mind that was along the lines of: "Go right ahead." Even for a twelve-foot tall superhuman such as he, Dancing was not below him. He would at least require a full thirty-by-thirty feet box to dance in to avoid caving in some poor man's skull. Unfortunately, Dorn would have to refuse this offer for the safety of those around him. His job was clear, help folks. Without killing anyone important. Understandable of course.

Dorn instead made privy to make conversation. He was there to strike up some relations with some Jedi and Sith, maybe even the Queen herself if she made a choice to join them. She was his target of the evening. Hence why his Golden Armor was so polished. Instead, he spoke.

"I'm sorry to disappoint, but I cannot dance right this moment. Not enough space you see."

Completely understandable, that a twelve foot tall superman of his stature would probably kill someone by swinging around thousands of pounds of heavy power armor. Hopefully, this wasn't offensive to the Dark-Jedi. Instead, he looked toward the crowd. Looking for the most lonely sort of individual in the general area. He quickly spotted Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot and called out to him.

"You there! Why don't you join us here?"

The Superhuman sounded friendly enough. Even though he was likely /fortifying/ his flanks encase an assassin chose to take a shot at him at point blank. Even at this distance, his voice shook the walls with how brutish and authoritative it sounded. He quickly motioned him over with his heavily armored hand, while emitting the sounds of straining servo-motors in his joints. He quickly looked back down at the people around him. Mentioning to no one in particular.

"What brings you all to the party today? I would honestly like to know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom