Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Advanced Mandalorian Vambraces Mk-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
gauntlet-concept-2.jpg

Theme
Jx2pQ9V.gif

KfvJl0h.gif

SsDCCRD.gif

• Classification: Multi-Purpose

• Weight: Average

• Resistances
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: High

• Sonic: Average

• EMP: High

• Elemental: Average

• Cold: Low

• Other: Average

pvlrY3F.gif

• Solid Beskar and reinforced titanium construction

• Reinforced duraplast and insulated wires and circuitry

• Armorweave under glove

Weapon systems based on each hand:

First Hand -
Second Hand -
laHqeuT.gif

• Superior Materials – The vambrace is made from beskar and titanium alloy, for a powerful, lighter weight metal that is able to have high protection from blasters and lightsabers, as well as reinforced duraplast, giving it added protection from EMP attacks to keep its systems running. It also provides adequate defense for many other forms of attack.

• Multiple weapons and systems in one – The entire purpose of this is to create a forearm located weapon system as the Mandalorians had done for many centuries. However, this is to create an updated and more advanced version.

REd9L4x.gif

• Protects only the forearm and hands

• Heavily reliant on extra power cells

• Weaker to cold temperatures as many of Allya's designs are

RJLW954.gif

In every Mandalorian's life, the times they design their beskar'gam is a time of pride, and inspiration. However, an often overlooked part of the armor is the vambraces. So powerful, so versatile, they give a sense of security, and give the warriors a veritable armory on their wrists. These are no exception.

The pair of vambraces have the weapons split between them. One has the blaster, the flame thrower, and the grapple line, the other contains the shield, repulsor, and dart launcher. A beskar-titanium alloy was created to create the armored shell of the vambraces themselves. Layers of reinforced duraplast covers the insulated wires and insulated circuits that allow the weapon systems to work at the press of a button.

In the end, the attempt to create a lighter, but more powerful version of the traditional vambrace was a success. It's weapons give even more versatility, and power when dealing with force users, or perhaps, other Mandalorians.

“Understand, what I give to you is something special. Almost sacred to my people. I give them not because you are Mando'ade, but because I care about you. I want to keep you safe, and secure. And I feel the only way to do so, is to create something that can make it much easier to overcome every obstacle.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom