Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Council - Expansion

You leave my abs out of this, Sera!

Nah, but on a serious not, I third the nomination for [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

1. Incredible activity and devoted to the faction.
2. Well understood and we'll spoken as a writer.
3. Extremely resourceful and a wealth of knowledge both as a writer and character that I have had to depend on more than once.
4. You've already been considering her...

I won't say much for myself. I'm just a head smashing brute, but if it was requested of me I'd do what was requested by the Masters. ^_^

Ok, I've updated the original thread to include the nominations. Thanks everyone, these have been some great nominations so far.

[member="Jannik Morlandt"]
I left Alen Na'Varro off the list as he is still under "probation" having just joined the Order from the Sith.....too soon dude, too soon.... :p

week-in-review-ryan-gosling-gifs-katy-perry.gif

e5001488.gif

I nominate [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Since I've joined, she's been welcoming and helpful -- not only toward me but I see her reaching out, training, and welcoming other individuals bringing new Jedi PCs into the Galactic Republic Jedi. She's been active in Dominions, Invasions, training threads, story threads, and is overall just a fantastic and very approachable writer.

Plus, she chose wisely in the 'what kind of Jedi are you' thread (JEDI GUARDIAN, WAZZZZZZZUP!). And you totes know I gotta give props to my peoples.

Thank you for your kind words, [member="Zak Dymo"]

I suppose I'll throw my support in for [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Not only is she a clever warrior, she is friendly and quite the Jedi role model.
As far as threads go, I can't recall a recent Republic thread where I haven't seen her participate.

[member="Quorl"]

- Founding member of the Republic's Jedi Order
- OOC writer is known for his ability to build stable factions and contribute
- IC, who wouldn't want a giant owl Jedi Master on the Council?

I support [member="Ryan Korr"]'s nomination for [member="Quorl "]

I first saw the guy in a post long ago from one of the invasions of Alderaan, handwaving one of Popo's attacks. Digged him ever since the laugh he gave me.

+1 for Quorl.

All the supporters of other nominations are great, but are they necessary? I was under the impression the choice would be between the FAs, or perhaps the current Council members' writers. Or is this a public vote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom