Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Council - Expansion

Megan Rhymes said:
[member="Alen Na'Varro"] Ah. A game of cards sir?, :p

Paddy_zpswkatwu5s.jpg
It's over NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. It had to be said.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik[/youtube]​

/moonwalks back out of this thread now...

I think you've gotten a bit of a mix up. The nominations here are all done OOCly, but are focusing on IC elections/elevation to the Council that would go through an IC process. (unless there's some outstanding reason that the FAs need to intervene on an OOC basis).

Hope that explains everything, let me know if there are any other questions I can answer. :)

Ryan Korr said:
I think you've gotten a bit of a mix up. The nominations here are all done OOCly, but are focusing on IC elections/elevation to the Council that would go through an IC process. (unless there's some outstanding reason that the FAs need to intervene on an OOC basis).

Hope that explains everything, let me know if there are any other questions I can answer. :)
Lol. If you're referring to Aimone, he's being entirely literal, dude. He understands what's happening.

Ladies and Gentleman (drum roll please!!)

After careful consideration, the Jedi Council has picked [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] and [member="Quorl"] to take temporary seats on the council. As with the Council in canon, these are term positions but these may turn into permanent seats on the Council depending on how well they execute their duties (no pressure!!).

We will be considering more names as time progresses and will likely add more to the Council in due course to get us closer to the Canon number of Council members.

Thank you all for your excellent recommendations and let's give these two a hearty congratulations!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Huge congratulations to [member="Quorl"] and [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Both well deserved appointments and feel free to wear the tag in your signature.

And a huge thank-you to those that volunteered and were nominated. As Kian said, this is not the end of the process but the beginning.

And to our two new members, we'll be hosting a new Council thread very soon to get you acquainted with the cut and thrust of what goes on in that room. Which reminds me, we need to order two new chairs :)

Really? Does one of them have to be pink? Oh, byzantium? That's just a posh word for pink, right? Oh...is this thing still on.

Oh look, a rainbow...

Congratulations to [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] and [member="Quorl"]

I hope you enjoy whatever time you spend on the council, and look forward to seeing you around.
May the Force be with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom