Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'daii quest (Brawl of the Dead Reward)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Daella Apparine"]

We do not know which one is going to have challenge Daella.... we have been told simply plot twists. But Iridonia needs people and of all of them is actually a mini dominion. Please head there

Major Faction

Syn

All of your guys are doing great and keep it up

One possible reward could be the Prism so... we want this. It will match the city ship we have for everything.

Major Faction

Syn

Group updated
Possible reward added for exceptional effort and work
Keep doing what your doing and remember we earned this. Lets bring home the prize.

Oh sorry I thought the missions were open threads my bad, still learning the ropes here.

I'm in two, one with this character on Dathomir and one with Fyor on Iridonia. If its okay I'd like to jump in with Kei or Nato also in a different thread, but I will await the word go :).

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Sera Inkari"]

You are welcome to join, the Unknown world and kashyyyk need people. These are open threads (well all but Ossus but that is a big time stealth mission)

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Je'daii said:
@[member="Natol'ine"] It will be good to have you and I just realized fully what we have.
Yep its almost tailor made to fit her character into that niche, but I will completely run by your cue's IC or by PM if you prefer, so let me know what you want her to read off of any key objects, or instead how much you'd like me to fill in the blanks as we go.

@[member="Je'daii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom