Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'daii quest (Brawl of the Dead Reward)

What I heard my name... ( and joined the faction just so I could post here) and sis!(@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]) come to dathomir.. and visit your sister.. she misses you!

What I heard my name... ( and joined the faction just so I could post here) and sis!(@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]) come to dathomir.. and visit your sister.. she misses you!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Ryloth it is Isis but we are not going near most populated area's. The area will be searchable so bring a heat suit for the storms and glasses to protect your eyes.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I would recommend @[member="Aika Kawakami"] accompany me to meet Alli Wren and investigate. @[member="Kobe Ordo-Seren"] could join us as well as my relations with Miss Wren have proven fruitful.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Spencer Jacobs said:
@[member="Elayne Hawk"] - Spencer's cut off a lot of her ties with family...its why she hasn't been around. Only Aston knows where she is.
Elayne counts you as her family still and that is how it is, so deal with it, should she see you, you will be tackled and hugged and possibly even licked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom