Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jai-Fohro Krava

tumblr_mvo4miY2oA1qbwnuho1_1280.jpg

Him in his classic full gear.

OldLuke4_zpsf8516f65.png

This is him without the mask, before he donned much of his gear. He appears much older than he is.

NAME: Jai-Fohro Krava
ALIASES: Krav, Ghost, GasMask, Gas
TITLES: The White Knight, The Tusken Protector
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human
BORN: Korriban
HOMEWORLD: Socorro
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5' 10"
WEIGHT: 195lbs
EYES: Grey (Covered by Gas-Mask)
HAIR: White/Clean/Kept(Also has a beard) (Covered by Gas-Mask)
SKIN: Pale White (Covored by Attire)
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strengths:
-Very naturally Force attuned
-Can see Shatterpoints in the force (Update: unable to manipulate shatterpoints due to lack of training)
-Can view premonitions in the force, (these come in bouts and are often vague and misinterpreted)
-Seeping with dark force energy {Due to to birthplace} (This can also be considered a weakness)
-Very good at lying
-Many connections throughout the Outer Rim
-High standard reputation in Socorro and other Outer Rim territories.
-Was trained in staff combat from a young age by his father. Which he then put towards saberstaff self-training.
-Was also trained to fight with escrimas which he then put towards lightsaber dual-wielding and self-training.
-Though nowhere near expertise, is quite skilled with lightsabers.
-Extremely efficient bounty-hunter
-Very skilled with dual-blasters

Weaknesses:
-Very self-conscious
-Has a badly mutated lung cancer that could kill him near instantaneously if he had his gas mask removed. It's made worse when in arid lands such as his homeworld, Socorro.
-Somewhat introvert
-Anger management issues.
-Has always struggled accepting his force-powers and has constantly wained towards the dark-side of The Force.
-Constant nightmarish premonitions of the past, present and future that occur when conscious and when asleep.
-Becomes very angry when his father is mentioned.
-Seeping with dark force energy {Due to to birthplace} (This can also be considered a strength)
-Has a money spending problem and will waste his money constantly.
-Has no deep connection to his work and often has a feeling of emptiness.
-High Bounties in the Mid-Rim

APPEARANCE:
An average looking man, save for the scar on his left cheek. He looks much older than he is, due to having been born premature he aged incorrectly and looks 60, even though he's 36. He was once very small and thin, but spent arduous hours building his physique to near perfection. He has grey smoky eyes and pale skin. He spent many years earning the credits necessary to buy his current attire. He sports a shin length white button-up coat that reaches to the top of his collar.

BIOGRAPHY:
Jai-Fohro Krava, son of Kom-Fohro S'ecta and Jailee D'iw, both of whom were smugglers many years ago. One day a pregnant Jailee was on board S'ecta's ship. The two were married and were undoubtedly in love. One day, after S'ecta had just finished a very dangerous job regarding a Hutt crimelords money, the two ended up being chased by several of the Hutt's payed Bounty Hunters. After a badly coordinated hyperjump, they ended up in the Horuset System. An empty system aside from a star and a singular planet with 7 moons. The planet Korriban, resting place of the ancient Sith. After the Sith had seemingly disappeared following the defeat of Darth Krayt, the planet was now left abandoned. They decided to land, unaware of the darkness the planet hosted. The couple rejoiced that they'd escaped the Hutt's clutches, and so decided to stay on the planet until the Bounty Hunters adjourned from searching for them. For 2 months the couple stayed on Korriban, completely oblivious to the darkness that was growing inside of their unborn child. The ever-growing darkness was slowly creeping into Krava's young, feeble, underdeveloped mind. Due this exposure Krava was born premature, 7 months after conception. When Jailee went into labor she became encumbered by the overwhelming power of the Dark side of The Force. Jailee, hailing from Haruun Kal, was naturally Force-Sensitive and could feel the darkness within her. S'ecta attempted to help his ill wife through pregnancy, but to his dismay as the child left her womb, the darkness became too much and she passed. S'ecta went into a depression, though he was reasonable and did not blame his son for her death. His son had been born premature so he knew his son would require extra care. He immediately left Korriban, buried his wife there (later a mistake) and left for his homeworld Socorro.
----
Many years passed and as time went on S'ecta adjusted to the loss of his wife. He began focusing much more time on his son, getting him the proper equipment for his crippling asthma (due to underdeveloped lungs). He also took time training Krava to fight with a stave, much like he'd been taught. He also taught his son how to wield two weapons at once, swords and Blasters alike. As Krava got older he became more and more aware of the fact that he was force-sensitive. he would be participating in an act or game or anything and suddenly he'd see an alternative, a way to change his current course, a crack in the world. A shatterpoint in the force. These became more and more apparent, though less hindering as time went on. He eventually told his father about this phenomenon, his father had suspected as much, due to Jailee's force abilities. He continued to train his son but did not completely abandon his time as a smuggler, still doing side-jobs here and there. This one day led to him re-meeting his Hutt foe, which ensued a very heated battle, one which Jai-Fohro witnessed. It did eventually lead to the demise of his father, who in his last moments shared the resting place of his mother with Jai-Fohro.
-------

For 7 months Jai-Fohro greaved, until he eventually went to discover the world of Korriban where his mother had been buried. Upon arriving he immediately felt power and emotion fill him. Though it wasn't his own. He could sense the time etched into the worlds skin, cracking more and more every step he took on the world. The darkness seeped through the cracks into his very soul. He did eventually find the resting place of his mother, he wondered what it would've been like to know her. Until he saw it, a ghost form of what he perceived as his mother. Staring at him. She never spoke, just stared. Her eyes were wide and she look horrified. She pointed at him with an unsteady shaking finger and just shook her head, a look of horror on her face. This emotionally scarred Krava, who quickly left the planet. This encounter would leave him with deep insecurities, which eventually lead Krava to start covering up his face and eventually his entire body. When he left the world he could feel nothing but emotions, though the emotions resided in his mind. In his heart and soul.. he felt empty. He allowed this anger to overcome him for a very long time. He acquired a ship by the age of 19 and spent the next few years building up a reputation as one of the most deadly bounty-hunters in the Outer-Rim. He worked his way up the crime pole reaching past levels his father never even dreamt of. He became known as the White Knight, famous among bounty-hunter crowds. He was considered worth his money, due to his efficiency and brutality. When he was 25 he commited an act that would give him a reputation for one of the most brutal warriors of all time. He hunted down the Bounty hunters who'd killed his father and eventually the Hutt who'd hired them, he would mercilessly beat the bounty hunters. But decided to poison the Hutt crime-lord with a slow, painful gas. One which mirrored his asthmatic reactions when breathing regular air. This allowed him to acquire another knick-name, GasMask. The Hutt's Name was Xylo The Hutt, brother of Krava's current employer, Kylo The Hutt.
Now, 10 years after the murder, he is still regarded as a very deadly bounty hunter. Famous for what he did. Even though he gained many enemies that day, he also gained many allies. Xylo still has followers to this day, who have tried to kill Krava many times. But alluded them he has, and continued his pursuing's as the famed and notorious bounty hunter.

BASIC INFO:
-Has hundreds of bounties for a swath of crimes, from murder, to petty thievery, to tax evasion.
-His highest bounty is on Coruscant. 2,000,000 Credits, Dead or Alive
-Has an an underwater breathalyzer installed into his Gas Mask.
-Gas Mask also includes night-vision enhancements.

ITEMS (On Hand):
-Two dual orange-colored, guardian sabers (Similar to lightsabers, though not a fully concentrated beam of laser-power. More like an extremely damaging taserblade) with a coupler to turn into a staff.
-Two DC-17m's
-One EE-3 Carbine Rifle
-Hook Attachments for Guns
-Long Paracord
-12 Food Capsules
-Comlink
-Two dropshields.
-Two Compression bombs
-Much More on Ships.

SHIP:
Acquired a decommissioned StealthX starfighter from a Dantooine connection. Jai-Fohro then bought and restored an R9 Unit Astromech Droid, adding several new upgrades and modifying it to allow 20 hyperspace navigational jumps. The tealthX had several rockets and added extra space for cargo and weaponry. Flying in a way which allowed it to slip past radar if done correctly, due to its hull material being made from a hard-fiber that didn't pick up on radar or other technological systems. This only works when flying very, very slowly. It is a ship designed for acrobatics rather than brute force or speed. Able to outmaneuver most weaponry and fire from other ships. But is slow in hyper speed and rush speed in comparison to other ships. the Ships perks are amplified by Krava's force abilities. It's painted jet-black, which helps to mask it further in space.
http://rpggamer.org/uploaded_images/T65XJ5_Stealth_05.preview.jpg

Also entered an auction (for Kylo The Hutt), and won a Pathfinder-Class Long Term Exploration Craft, which he made the hasty decision to keep for himself. Which would lead to a temporary falling out with Kylo the Hutt. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/7741-pathfinder-class-long-term-exploration-craft/

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

ROLE PLAYS:

The White Knight makes a purchase for Xylo the Hutt....
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25000-ssb-auction-silk-holdings-and-cec-and-corellian-arms/

The White Knight finds himself hiding in a shop....
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/24970-an-antique-droid/

The White Knight ends up in a pub, and sees some unexpected adversaries...
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25331-coruscant-cantina/

The White Knight follows an adversary...
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/24210-bounty-hunters-and-bounty-hunting-pirates-in-a-cantina/

The White Knight finds himself on Tatooine, and a battle ensues.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25138-willing-to-die/

UPDATE:
-His work usually makes him end up in the mid-rim and sometimes even on nicer planets, including Coruscant.
-He rarely deals with his many bounties in the Outer-Rim but has had to deal with people coming after him in the Outer-Rim before.
-Due to his attire, he is often pictured as a shadowy figure with a question mark under his two aliases.
-Due to his lack of family, nobody knows what he looks like, not even his close allies.
-He never publicly removes his attire and this sometimes leads to foes attempting to remove his mask.
-He rarely speaks to people but when he does he is very low and soft, this has displayed him as cold and calculating, also very mysterious.
-He acquired a scar from a slight muscle deformity in his left cheek, which he later had surgery on, leaving him with a pale pink-colored scar running from just to the side of his eyebrow down to level with his jawline.
-Carries a dual sheath on his back, which is where he keeps his guardian saber-blades.
-Carries four extra battery-ammo packs for his DC-17 blasters and a single ammo-pack for his EE rifle
-He has three houses in Outer-Rim on three separate planets. One is his family home, located on Socorro. He only visits it when he isn't under his bounty-hunter alias. In which case he wears his transportable gas tank that hooks directly to his nostrils and helps pump air. His other two houses are located on Tatooine and Ossus. Both act as checkpoints or safe-havens in the event a mission goes sideways. He keeps weapons and food stocked in both houses. The one on Tatooine he built himself and he owns. His Ossus house is a rental that he pays 25 credits a month for and an extra 25 to keep the landowner quiet about its use.
-His gloves are somewhat weighed down by steel chunks implanted in the the knuckles of his large black gauntlets.
-Carries ice-picks and his boots are ribbed for climbing and traversing large amounts of land.
-Carries a small electric powered oxygen pump that can be attached to his gas mask ventilators to clean them out and continue filtering oxygen at the same time.
-His gas mask duplicates the oxygen being taken in and seeps it into his lungs to allow him to gather the air he needs.
-His clothing are very light and allow for comfortable movement in hot terrain but grow in temperature when in harsher cold conditions and
vice-versa when in hot. His clothing is also made of a processed material that water rolls off of (water-proof).
-Owes the creator of his clothing and mask a favor, Pum The Slum is his name. He lives on Tatooine and made the attire for him for a few credits and a favor.
-Pum recognizes Jai-Fohro's voice but doesn't know what he looks like.
-Jai-Fohro (Outside of his alias) is infamous on Tatooine for stopping a tusken raider attack on a small town. He single-handedly defeated each tusken raider using a small blaster-pistol and his bare hands.
-Most people are unaware of GasMask's force sensitivity. But Pum the Slum along with around 30 or so people are aware of it. It isn't common knowledge and most people who find out are highly surprised.
-Unlearned in Telekinetic force ability and quite weak with it.
-Very learned in telepathic force ability Ex: Jedi Mind-Tricks When he's very angry he can simulate a screaming or high-pitched squeal inside his opponents mind, usually encumbering them for short periods of time.
-He is easily reminded of his mother and when he is he will often start feeling a deep sense of insecurity. He will become very introvert and this can make have a range of reactions ranging from; a small sense of loss and longing; up to; completely taking himself away from society, stuck in a self-inflicted mental coma. These often last 1-3 weeks.

Didn't make him online. I wrote a few short stories up until he killed the perpetrators of his fathers death. It was much longer than this, haha. But I realized that he'd make a pretty cool DnD character in a future based world. So a few friends and I gathered up and did some old fashioned dice rolling. I've been using him as a RP character for a few years now. I thought it was about time he got translated onto the Star Wars RP.
@[member="Astrian Callus"]

Yeah I just joined, I didn't realize. Which is sad. I'm starting to discover that. But I tried to make it heavily tie-in with the character, I'm also making some art now of this character concept. So that'll be original and whatnot.

Why thank oh great Supreme Overlord :)

What do you mean? @[member="Astrian Callus"]
If you regarding my lack of forum references, that's because this character was made through a custom DnD, paper and dice style. It was DM'd by my professor, who set the RP in a star wars universe. I've played this character for years. I actually originally wrote several short stories that are his back story. I love the character so I've written them since I was younger. I just decided that, now that I don't see the professor anymore (graduated) I may as well translate the character from paper to forum. I've spent a verrrrry long time earning the things I have. Which honestly isn't much. But I built him from the ground up. I actually started out RP'ing the dad, then decided a regular bounty hunter with a wife was boring me and vwollah, Jai-Fohro Krava was born. So yeah....

@Jai-Fohro Krava
Now with what Hasjo is saying, I'm sorry but I think you're trying to pull one over us here.
Also, I don't know if that second picture is your own art. But it's beautiful, I'd love to collaborate to get one of those from you for my own characters. But, for the time being lets focus on your character.

That's correct. It was DM'd by my professor with a bunch of my nerdy friends.
Before you all get your panties in a bunch here is the chronological order.

wrote 4 short stories, 1st one was about the father. the others about him raising his child last one being death.
----
wrote 6 short stories and started getting into roleplay. took a short hiatus, returned and wrote him again. He wasn't a star wars character at this point. I just started using him for a steampunk (future-based) roleplay with friends.
my professor was a roleplayer and great at being a dungeon master, obviously i loved star wars. I decided that he could work for a star wars character, having been steampunk originally and translated him into one.
----
nobody to roleplay with in the real world. So I moved to the forums.
translated to star wars twice.

I was roleplaying with the dad and writing his son and roleplaying with the son all at the same time. atleast its the same time in my brain. it was like 5 years ago.

@[member="Astrian Callus"]
And there's no need to be rude Astrian. Pull one over? Its a character on a forum, no need to get hung up in the tiny details of a life you no very little about. I'm not pulling anything over on anyone. I'm answering questions. Sorry if these typed words imply a tone that I don't have. I want to straighten this out before you decide reporting some guy on a forum is your new line of work.

@Jai-Fohro Krava
I'm not getting hung up over anything. Shatterpoint is a powerful ability, and in pretty sure it's a restricted one.
And I don't think you can just make noises in people's head with some sort of training. However, without evidence I can't really trust that you earned said abilities. But otherwise the character is incredibly interesting.

Oh, if shatterpoints are restricted I'll remove them. They're a very powerful ability. On paper I wouldn't have had enough flaws to afford it, but deadly cancer usually makes up for it. Which needs to be edited to cancer, not "asthma" haha. Sorry if I got a tinge annoyed. I'll check the shatterpoint thing. Also, I'm glad you find the character interesting. :)

Well, when you popped up in my thread I had to check you out.
But, I would suggest getting the shatter point thing checked out.
One if the unspoken rules of chaos is really not to go straight for the super powers within training, it's considered meta-gaming. ^^
Friend tip bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom