Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacen Cavill Likes This

Tegaea Alcori said:
It's tied to the post's ID number. The posts from those empty threads get reused, and if you happen to have one of those where a like was given it shows up there. You don't actually receive the like, mind, it's just showing up there.
This is probably the most hilarious aspect of the post-recovery ordeal.

Man, must you guys have all the fun while I'm sleeping??? And I only have four hours of sleep tonight! :(

Right... mysterious likes are fascinating. Thought my net was going sour the other day when I posted and bam, insta-ike. However, seeing as my likes went up by four since that happened, it's not all ghost likes so I'm good.

Though I don't think Jacen liked anything of mine... *narrows her eyes at @[member="Jacen Cavill"] *

Also... Tegaea... you have a lawfully bonded slave? You sure you're not one of us? :D

@[member="Lorna Nera"] Jacen usually has that effect on people.

@[member="Amorella Mae"] Whenever you wish. Just @mention me.

@[member="Satara Hawk"] I know you Witches haven't learned about metaphors...but in this case...it's only pretend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom