Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Time for the Jedi to End; Imperial Invasion of Silver Jedi Hex 27-AJ

[member="Imperial Storyteller"] [member="Stephanie Swail"]

I'll be signing up as a neutral observer.

[member="Sko'saht"]

There are no hard limits anymore with negotiations out of the window, so you can bring all the ships with Major sponsorship, though I try to be sporting myself.

Edit: Nvm, got booted from the government I see. Guess I'm team SJO.

This character is going to help his FO brethren on Ossus. This may exempt him from being an ally, but if not, he's still in. If he is not allowed, per the rules, the ally spot is open.

[member="Imperial Storyteller"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Ok all, the invation is going ahead tomorrow, but I've not had much communication from [member="Tanomas Graf"].

I will confirm all the 5 allies vying for the SJ to [member="Imperial Storyteller"] - thank you all for the support!

Confirmed allies: [member="Cassius Droma"] | [member="Dish"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Zmej Ren"] | [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]

(We've just run out of room [member="Seraya Whisperwind"] - so sorry, but if an ally can't partake, I'll tag you!)

UPDATE:

Thank to [member="Valiens Nantaris"] providing confirmation on my old post...

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/35806-simultanious-invasions/

...the GE Invasion will NOT be allowed to take place at the same time IC as the current FO Invasion, so this will take place AFTER Ossus. However the "moral" will need to be wavered as we won't know the outcome of the current invasion as to whether the SJ are going into this with a victory or loss.

So all parties will be able to take part in both invasions on the SJ side regardless of them happening at the same time OOC, they will not be IC.

Thanks!

Stephanie Swail

[member="Edric Vanyan"] Ah! Apologies! No - you were one of the first. Please take the SJ ally slot as requested.

[member="Dish"] I'm afraid we've run out of room for allies in this - I'm sorry, but if any of the 5 can't make it I'll tag you behind Seraya.

[member="Stephanie Swail"] Tbh I am really not comfortable with us giving an ally slot to someone who just switched sides ICly out of OOC spite.

I've also been informed they may not be here the entire invasion. Either side would be wasting a slot. You're the boss, so your decision, but that's my opinion.

Stephanie Swail

[member="Imperial Storyteller"] Can you please add our Jedi allies onto the front?

May we also agree an end date? I propse 2 weeks - so it will end 27th September, due to SJ writers already engaged in the FO invasion. I don't want to drain everyone's muse and increase their activity more than we need for story-telling.

Imperial Storyteller

I
[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Added the Silver Jedi's allies to the list!

I don't really feel that it would be proper to put an end date yet, invasions are a fluid thing and you never know what's going to happen. So I think we should just see what does happen before jumping ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom