Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Time for the Jedi to End; Imperial Invasion of Silver Jedi Hex 27-AJ

Imperial Storyteller

I
Az8WIFs.jpg

After a decisive Imperial victory and the complete evacuation of the Silver Jedi garrisons on Charros IV and Bimmisaari, the Imperial Starfleet has withdrawn; leaving the local governments free from the Jedi's tyranny-fueled control.

With the formation of the Sith-Imperial bloc in all corners of the galaxy finalized, the First Order has alerted Imperial High Command of their intentions to invade Ossus. Realizing that this is the perfect opportunity to eradicate the morale of the Silver Jedi Order, the Empire prepares to strike back, targeting a reportedly vital trade lane that supplies the war front. The Moff Council now only recognizes one truth:

It's time for the Jedi...
To end.
SEPTEMBER 13th

Just a few rules for this invasion:
  1. Have fun, seriously. It's just a game.
  2. Factory/Codex Submissions that were approved after the start of the IC thread are not allowed to be used.
  3. If you have an issue with another writer, please work it out with them here or privately. RPJs are a last resort.
  4. 7,500m of starships per writer
Imperial Allies -
  1. [member="Tyrian"]
  2. [member="Atlas Kane"]
  3. [member="Asharad Graush"]
  4. [member="Darth Ananta"]
  5. [member="Charr"]
Jedi Allies -
  1. [member="Cassius Droma"]
  2. [member="Dish"]
  3. [member="Keira Ticon"]
  4. [member="Zmej Ren"]
  5. [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]

[member="Zmej Ren"]
iJyNsss.gif

:p

Needless to say anyone claiming to be First Order while aiding the Order's enemies against their allies are not representing their faction and committing an act of treason to be dealt with accordingly

[member="Samka Derith"] [member="Caehl Ren"]

If going against a man guilty of high treason, speaking against Sieger Ren, splintering the Imperial people, attacking Sieger Ren's agents on multiple occasions and helping out the Galactic Alliance against the First Order counts as treason, then I will gladly be called a traitor. :p

But what does that make you, I wonder? :)

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Zmej Ren"]

Times have changed. We're now looking at the bigger picture, and that picture has a nice, big, cross on the SJO, and a nice smilie face on the Empire. So, yeah. It's like real politics, the frontier changes, and your enemies become your friends.

[member="Zmej Ren"]
Times change, differences have been put aside. It's realpolitik. Foes can become friends and friends can become foes. The current reality is that the First Order are attacking the Silver Jedi while aligned with the Galactic Empire. One cannot aid the Silver Jedi while claiming to be a loyal First Order character. It's a huge gap of logic.

If you have more to say, you can do so to me in private thanks.

Edit:
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] well that was spooky. Get out of my head.

Zmej Ren said:
[member="Samka Derith"] [member="Caehl Ren"]

If going against a man guilty of high treason, speaking against Sieger Ren, splintering the Imperial people, attacking Sieger Ren's agents on multiple occasions and helping out the Galactic Alliance against the First Order counts as treason, then I will gladly be called a traitor. :p

But what does that make you, I wonder? :)
538.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom