Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Time for the Jedi to End; Imperial Invasion of Silver Jedi Hex 27-AJ

Samka Derith said:
[member="Zmej Ren"]
Times change, differences have been put aside. It's realpolitik. Foes can become friends and friends can become foes. The current reality is that the First Order are attacking the Silver Jedi while aligned with the Galactic Empire. One cannot aid the Silver Jedi while claiming to be a loyal First Order character. It's a huge gap of logic.

If you have more to say, you can do so to me in private thanks.

Edit:
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] well that was spooky. Get out of my head.
You tell that bad bad traitor, evil person who looks like they send "Rawr, XD!" texts to random strangers! Real politics involve lots of people having identities on both sides, it happens all the time! We are just so realistic with our politics! :D

Oh, and you Sith are just so forgiving! Such peaches you are, forgiving the guys who damaged your faction and spoke out against Supreme Leader Soap. Good for you!

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
  • Various Characters hold various loyalties, that does not make said individual characters disloyal.
  • Individual characters fighting against their chosen Factions interests makes said characters disloyal.
  • Order of Ren are not the Sith Order.
Good thing you crossed all that out !

Progflaw99

While I'm enjoying the free entertainment and halfway into a bowl of popcorn, this is not the place (If there ever is one) to air laundry or debate logistics or motives. Let's keep the thread on topic guys. Actions in character carry in character consequences, let's try to keep the bleeding over into the OOC realm as little as possible here.

Best of luck [member="Imperial Storyteller"]

Caehl Ren said:
[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
  • Various Characters hold various loyalties, that does not make said individual characters disloyal.
  • Individual characters fighting against their chosen Factions interests makes said characters disloyal.
  • Order of Ren are not the Sith Order.
Good thing you crossed all that out !
I was poking fun at the "real politics" remark, good sir.

Well that, and you. :D

Please add this character to the GE ally list if there's space. [member="Imperial Storyteller"]

Looking to do some intelligence gathering if anyone wants to write a cat and mouse type encounter. *sharpens claws*

its_dead.png

Josh DragonsFlame said:
I was poking fun at the "real politics" remark, good sir.
That's not what 'Realpolitik' means...

All I've done here is outlined the FO position. Imperials = good, Jedi = bad. Simple as that. As I'm not directly involved in this invasion, I won't be saying any more here.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
And people wonder why the moral and resolve of Silver Jedi writers is at a low with responses like this?

I will be ironing out this sudden invasion announcement with Tanomas, and would ask anyone in here out to mock the SJ or post things non-related to the invasion itself to cool off because it's stressful enough as it is currently without seeing people dip in from outside making digs.

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom