Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Time for the Jedi to End; Imperial Invasion of Silver Jedi Hex 27-AJ

[member="Imperial Storyteller"], [member="Stephanie Swail"]

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for an end date that we can agree upon. It's nice to know so we can set expectations for our members. Would you be okay with setting a tentative date of September 27th, with the option to extend if both sides agree?

Imperial Storyteller

I
[member="Valae Kitra"]

I didn't say it was unreasonable, I said it just wasn't proper at the moment. Once the invasion is in full swing maybe, just maybe, we can establish an end date, but since it just started not even half an hour ago, my answer still remains 'not yet'.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
An end date has been agreed for 27th September. The 7.5km fleet rule remains.

Thanks [member="Imperial Storyteller"] for the negotiations.

Now, get out there and craft some great storytelling and please....you know what I'm going to say... have fun! :)

Keyan Mastigar

K
[member="Sko'saht"]

Sorry to bother you;

You made a good post but you're listing a standard Lucrehulk-class Battleship as part of your fleet and while I don't think I or others have issues with it, ships that are over 3 km (3,000 m) can't be fielded unless they're classified as flagships and have the proper submission. (source)

[member="Gromm Cardan"]

Gromm Cardan said:
Sko'saht Sorry to bother you; You made a good post but you're listing a standard Lucrehulk-class Battleship as part of your fleet and while I don't think I or others have issues with it, ships that are over 3 km (3,000 m) can't be fielded unless they're classified as flagships and have the proper submission. (source)
These are the ships linked in his comp when I looked in the thread tonight. Does this all check out to your liking?

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/107766-lucrehulk-x-class-supercarrier/(3km)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lucrehulk-class_Droid_Control_Ship(2,425m)

Keyan Mastigar

K
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Of course, he edited it to the smaller one. There's like four versions of various sizes in canon/legends, and I don't want him to get reported by someone else.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Gromm Cardan"]

Actually, The First Fleet (which included those ships) were taken by Irridius IC with OOC permission from Graf some time ago. Plus, I have major sponsorship from the SJO for this invasion which allows me to use ships usually restricted for minor factions.

In the future please PM with questions. It spares the thread clutter and spares people from potential embarrassment.

[member="Gromm Cardan"] Yes sorry about that, only realized after I had posted and edited it within five minutes. Sorry about any confusion that caused I had just rounded it down in my head and forgot to double check sizes before I posted.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member=Jotham Noktis] and [member=Butch Mahan]

Really liked those fleeting post guys. Quality. I'm excited to get in the thick of it and commence the battle of the brains!

It's been nice to have a slower invasion though and I think everyone is giving some quality posts.

Now for added positive, please enjoy this adorable Shiba!
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom