Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Crown Enterprises - Personal Gear, Starship Components, Etc.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
As a representative of Star Tours, I would be inquiring about the Kalytera-class starliner for use in Operation Noah's Ark.

It may take a while until the financial backers of Operation Noah's Ark can secure the funding for the operation, so I'm willing to be patient, especially if payment is due on or after delivery. For suitability in Operation Noah's Ark, large passenger capacity is essential and it may be the closest thing to a ship capable of meeting the requirements currently on the market. Before a request for a quote can be made, I would like to know more about its passenger capacity and crew requirements please.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Dunames Lopez"]

The Kalytera can be fitted for mass transit easily. Depending on comfort level, species mix, and duration of journey, most configurations can hold around 5-20,000. Crew requirement varies with passenger configuration and automation options, but is generally around 900-3,000.

The young man walked in, a crest resting on his right shoulder. Clearly he was an employee from the Kovani Corporation, while they weren't widely known, they had sufficient funds for one of their current projects. Making his way to the front desk he filled out the order and slid the paper towards the edge of the counter.

Leaving a note at the bottom.

Please send all units to Kovani Corp, located in Glarus Valley, on Alderaan, Thank you .

x4 Quad Variants of Raptor ACES Shieldutters for a Transport Frigate in development.

[member="Darell Irani"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom