Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Crown Enterprises - Personal Gear, Starship Components, Etc.

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
[member="Omar Ildran"][member="Zathra Fett"][member="Zathra Fett"][member="Tmoxin Temi"][member="Ayden Cater"][member="Alec Rekali"]@Rogue@Jynx

Approved. Sorry about the wait. ICE is under new management.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
Firemane would be very interested in acquiring 2 Hellbore cannon weapon systems for ship mounting.

We would also be very interested in discussing a large order...or possibly manufacturing rights...for the Raptor Shieldcutters.

Thank you.

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Transactions approved, Raptor ACES manufacturing rights included.

I'd pound out a dev thread with you but it appears I've got a metric fethton of duels to win and less time than ever, lol.

Dear Iron Crown Sales Representative

Mandal Hypernautics would like to acquire a pair of each of the following product for assessment evaluation of its performance and viability within future Mandal Hypernautics products; contracts available pending review. All appropriate fees and service charges included, as well as copyright infringement and non-compete agreements.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/44073-aeiice-qq-5711c3-sonic-visualization-eyepiece/

[member="Selka Ventus"] -

If you could, madam, the following would be splendid:

• Eagle Eye Analytics Kit
  • ICE WIldspace Kit

Could use a little more flexibility and capability with where I am finding myself wandering into.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vulkan"] - approved.
[member="Warren Century"] - just be aware you'll be voiding the warranty. transaction approved.
[member="James Justice"] - An Attrition-class is 1,200 metres, meaning you can field that when you hit tier 4. Other ships approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom