Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Crown Enterprises - Personal Gear, Starship Components, Etc.

x1 bulk order of B1-TM3 Countermeasures
x1 bulk order of QQ-1453-DR1 Solid Fuel/Ration Converter
x1 minor order of Hellbore Cannons (4)

for the Galactic Alliance

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

[member="Selka Ventus"] - No much money going about, but I'd like to propose the following:

We who have mad the Kathol Outback our home can run and sell your products out there. In return, we set up a meeting and talk about some nice products for our teams to use in relief and other operative uses. Things like supply of basic firearms and your Wild Space gear, for your business in particular. We won't ask a lot, particularly not until we've proven ourselves as couriers and poster-boys, but you can bet we'll get you results. There's a tremendous market for tech out here.

Regards,

Glavo Pahro
Captain of the Wanderlust &
Warden of the Kathol Outback

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Glavo Pahro"]

Mr. Pahro,

The issue is shipping costs. In a very real sense, Demonsgate is the most isolated place in the galaxy. My accounting people assure me that turning a profit is unlikely. That said, I'm willing to commit to a pilot project involving our back catalog. I can make some of this material available at cost, and we can gauge feasibility from there. The shipment will go as far as Dayark. It will contain the following survival gear, vehicles, and personal weapons:

ICE/AEI Eagle Eye Analytics Kit
Combines the functions of a microlab, antidote synthesizer, and hypoinjector.

ICE Wild Space Kit
Contains one Microlab, one Antidote Synthesizer, one Hypoinjector Wristband,
six tubes of Fire Paste, two Portable Beacons, a Personal Translator, a Plastent,
a 6-pack of Subsonic Field Emitters, and a Sonar Mapper.
Man-portable in a single full-size backpack (included).

Microlab
For portable sample analysis in the field. Handheld or belt attachment.

Antidote Synthesizer
Exactly what it says on the tin. Handheld or belt attachment.

Hypoinjector Wristband
An essential piece of Unknown Regions gear -- protection against poisons and diseases.
Available with Equivox (Devaronian blood poison antidote)

Fire Paste
An explorer's best friend -- low-volatility firestarter and fuel in one.

Portable Beacon
Can mark a location, broadcast a distress signal, or send a recorded message.
Range 10,000km, a full planetary diameter.
Spiky.

Personal Translator
Available as pendant, belt attachment, or wristband.
Capable of audio translation of up to three languages other than Basic.
Standard loadout: Huttese, Sy Bisti, Rammocate (trade languages of the Unknown Regions)

Plastent
High-capacity fungus/insect-resistant portable shelter. Sleeps 4-6 comfortably; easily carried in a backpack.
Comes with small sensor array and inflation apparatus. No identifying features or maker's marks.

Subsonic Field Emitter
Repels small animals and insects, active radius 6m, available in 6-pack for a full camp perimeter.
You never have to wake up to a dinko in your shoe.
Not recommended for use by Gotals.

Sonar Mapper
Map any area effortlessly. 100 metre scan radius, can store 12 hours of readings.
Handheld or belt attachment. Weighs only one kilogram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom