Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Crown Enterprises - Personal Gear, Starship Components, Etc.

[member="Darell Irani"] - Could use one Peregrine Field Disruptor... Also taking recommendations for a ship to put it on. A quiet ship, mind you, I get a headache when the engines run too loud. Going home to visit family for a reunion soon, bringing presents.

//Terminal of Rygel Larraq
//To [member="Darell Irani"]

Greeting fellow entrepreneur.

Mandal Hypernautics is looking to add a bit of long-term crew survivability to an upcoming project. I heard about the Solid Fuel/Ration Converter that Iron Crown manufactures and was interested in obtaining a limited supply of these components for the project. Payment would come in the form of an up-front fee to cover manufacturing and shipping. After that, payment would come in the form of royalties from the upcoming design.

In addition to this, I'd be interested in a much smaller version of this component if you think you can manage to squeeze this down to something that would fit on a lifeboat. Payments would be the same as for the standard model.

You in?

//End Transmission

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Darell Irani"]

With Gratos now unsupervised and no galactic power regulating it, Vulcanus has set about building a fleet for his people. With the bombardment of Gratos by The Republic years ago, The Graug have taken to massive excavation projects deep into the crust and are willing to pay for the ships in rare materials. These rare materials, that have been virtually untapped thanks to previous sanctions on Gratos, are available in massive bulk.

Gratos will be offering the following, naturally occuring, materials to Iron Crown

Song Steel
Ultrachrome
Durasteel

(OOC: I would be happy to thread this transaction with you to help you dev anything you'd like)

In return the Graug would like to make a large bulk purchase of the following:

(x1) Attrition-Mark II

(x50) Wasp-B Heavy Cruiser

(x100) Spewer Assault Craft

(x80) Predator-Class

(x30) Judicial-Class

(x70) Renown-Class

(x10k) Scalpel-Class Interceptors

(x100k) Pyrrhus-Class Dropships

(x6k) Hades-Class Gunships

[member="Velok the Younger"]

Golan Arms would like to know if ICE would be interested in sharing some blueprints from Golan Arms. Golan Arms would only receive a small percentage of the items produced and sold by ICE that are shared. They are all battle tested, old, but cheaply made and effective in this area.

KE-6 Mine
SP.9 Anti-Infantry Vehicle

Please inquire for any questions or comments

I would like to purchase one of the Attrition-class light star destroyers, 2 of the Attrition-class mk 2, 3 of the Predator-class, and 4 of the Wasp-B class.

Buying these plse​
Peregrine Field Disruptor (premium item, limited availability)​
Fly through planetary shields. You heard me.
Can be installed on any starship of width/height 30m or less and length 40m or less.
Swap out for a turbolaser or laser cannon. 4x as effective against shields, 0.1x as effective against hulls.
Pair with ion cannons for a really nice piratical theme. Available in heavy, long range, dual, quad, etc.
Turn anything at all into power and food. Weighs eight tons. Totally worth it.

Snarykk

Sworn To Avenge My Ewokese Brothers To The End!

I would like to place a personal request to build a suit of armor that would not only fit an Ewok, but provide maneuverability and speed. Is that possible?

[member="Jairus Starvald"]

To whom it may concern,
On behalf of the reconstituted Confederacy of Independent Systems, I would like to request the means to utilize Iron Crown's exceptional armaments in the construction of our budding, naval forces. Price is no obstacle, as we will always pay top dollar for the legendary quality of ICE.

Sincerely,
Darth Metus, Vicelord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom