Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Crown Enterprises - Personal Gear, Starship Components, Etc.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

I'd like to purchase a single (1) Attrition-class Star Destroyer. Using both my earned life-savings along with a loan from the Red Ravens Syndicate should prove to be enough to purchase the vessel. Thank you in advance.

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

An SJO Jedi Knight taking a loan from a crime syndicate to buy a cloaked Star Destroyer?

...well, it's your money. Or not, as the case may be.

Approved. Just remember that ships that size technically belong to a major faction and can't be removed without faction leader permission.

A transmission came in from a relatively small but well funded company.

"1 Half Dozen of the Razorhawk Systems. Credit advance has been created"

(Note: After holiday a company sub will be going up for this character's story)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
[member="Rave Merrill"]

Marek looked at the console and made a quick deposit. "Credits forwarded, one Razorhawk System, for science purposes."

Science here being flying. All around.

[Sending Transmission]
[Completed]
[Password: ********]
[Open]

Hello,
I would like the purchase of the Sonar Mapper, numbering up to three units. As well as a Razorhawk system. I am willing to accept any price that you deem necessary as one of them is in limited supply. As well, I would like to know an estimation date for a shipping of both of these to Manpha at the address this message is sent from. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

-B

[member="Rave Merrill"]

[member="Rave Merrill"]

I'd like to place an order for a White Horse Essential Facility Shield Generator for Libertalia if you please. :)

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Thank ya much. And np, i'll get to that soon. Actually I also need an ICE Wild space kit as well please.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

<<<Message :: Encrypted :: Incoming>>>
Greetings, Miss Merrill,

I would like to purchase a single of each of the following items for use within the Red Ravens syndicate:
  • Hellbore Cannon
  • QQ-1453-DR1 Solid Fuel/Ration Converter
Thank you for your time and willingness to work with us. Any payment questions can be forwarded to myself and the funds shall be sent directly from the Red Ravens upon confirmation of this transaction. Thank you and have a pleasant day.
<<<Message :: Encrypted :: End>>>

[member="Dux Pontus"]
Approved

[member="Lok Jorunn"]
With the understanding that the Hellbore will never be used against Tion Hegemony member corporations or the Lords of the Fringe, on penalty of stringent repossession, approved.

To: [member="Rave Merrill"]
From: [REDACTED].%)685S>Scrambling..- [Shipment address: Antecedant, Public Mail Office, 1863 Drunken Road, Central.]
Subject: Order ^.^
Encryption: Secure!

Been looking over your catalog for some time now and have decided on settling on one item of yours. Cost is of little matter when compared to how beast it looks. Schematics regarding my leg/arm lengths etc. are attatched to this mail.
>Catalog page 3 [Image]

I would like to buy one and if possible some sort of Hologuide on how to use it?
If that's available in a price range within that of the reasonable amount of 0-500 credits, then please do send it with the package.

Would this order be possible?
Sincerely - [REDACTED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom