Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Crown Enterprises - Personal Gear, Starship Components, Etc.

Announcing the trademark exploration gear of the Unknown Regions.

Think a disruptor made of tractor beams.
For portable sample analysis in the field. Handheld or belt attachment.
Exactly what it says on the tin. Handheld or belt attachment.
An essential piece of Unknown Regions gear -- protection against poisons and diseases.
Available with Equivox (Devaronian blood poison antidote)
An explorer's best friend -- low-volatility firestarter and fuel in one.
Can mark a location, broadcast a distress signal, or send a recorded message.
Range 10,000km, a full planetary diameter.
Spiky.
Available as pendant, belt attachment, or wristband.
Capable of audio translation of up to three languages other than Basic.
Standard loadout: Huttese, Sy Bisti, Rammocate (trade languages of the Unknown Regions)
High-capacity fungus/insect-resistant portable shelter. Sleeps 4-6 comfortably; easily carried in a backpack.
Comes with small sensor array and inflation apparatus. No identifying features or maker's marks.
Repels small animals and insects, active radius 6m, available in 6-pack for a full camp perimeter.
You never have to wake up to a dinko in your shoe.
Not recommended for use by Gotals.
Map any area effortlessly. 100 metre scan radius, can store 12 hours of readings.
Handheld or belt attachment. Weighs only one kilogram.

As a woman well used to exploring, she knew she had to made an investment on the goods.

• 2 Squib Tensor Rifle
  • 3x Microlab
  • 5x Antidote Synthesizer
  • 5x - Hypoinjector Wristband with Equivox (Devaronian blood poison antidote)
  • 2 boxs - Fire Paste
  • 10x Portable Beacon
  • 2x Personal Translator
  • 2x Plastent
  • 6pack Subsonic Field Emitter
  • 2 x Sonar Mapper

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
For the crew of the Coronet:

900 Dragonskin Shipsuits
40 Razorhawk Maneuvering Systems
5 Squib Tensor Rifles
20 Microlabs
10 Antidote Synthesizers
20 Hypoinjector Wristbands with Equivox
400 Boxes Fire Paste
20 Portable Beacons
10 Personal Translators
80 Plastents
20 6-Pack Subsonic Field Emitters
15 Sonar Mappers
4 Vornskr APCs
1 Peregrine Field Disruptor

An incoming message would come in to ICE [member="Rave Merrill"]

Ol'val,

I'm in the midst of turning the top deck cargo hold of my YZ-1200 into a fortified vault for artifacts of special nature. Some credits have been saved that I'm willing to spend on ensuring that this vault remain secure and fortified with what could be considered an 'inner hull'-slash-safe room is designed to preserve life even if the rest of the starship is destroyed.

Nullification resin and the like i'd be happy to slowly apply myself, but the bare bones of it should be in turadium. I've some storage graphic pills i'd be happy to use, but any other containers and shelving options would be appreciated.

I've been privy of inspecting the Calrissian design by Silk and AEL, and am interested in getting a quote on replacing the cockpit seats and other furniture with new upholstery in energy-resistant and energy-absorbent leather from Leviathans of Corbos, taozin skin nodules, and to have the cockpit and all interior compartments in an anti-spalling coating.

With safety in mind, I'd also like anti-decompression blast doors are present throughout the ship.

I'd be willing to get the taozin nodules myself. And whatever else may be needed to cut down costs.

Thank you for your time.

~Chloe Blake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom