Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Crown Enterprises - Personal Gear, Starship Components, Etc.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Rave Merrill"]
"Thanks, but I just wanted to know what it costs. I probably can't afford one anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Manamune blew all of her savings from ditching the Ulur'uur on replacing it with the Tempus Ardet.

ACA Navy would like to contract ICE for the following:

A limited number of Peregrine Field Disruptor for trials and capability demonstration
10 x Attrition-class Star Destroyer Mark II

In addition to the above, our support contact has fallen through with Subach Innes for the original Attrition class. We will be requiring spares and potentially a full support and maintenance package.

Irys sent off the message, knowing full well that if the first two items weren't worth attention, the third was. Support for the cloaked vessels was difficult, and thus exceedingly lucrative for anyone who happened to own the plans.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

[member="Irys Arist'lar"]

The support/maintenance/spare contract for the Mark One was within ICE's capabilities and inclinations. Since ICE's main yards were located at the other end of the galaxy, naturally something would need to be worked out closer to the ACA heartland, but that was straightforward enough, relatively speaking, when only one model of relatively rare ship was involved. Four Peregrine units were provided at a discount, in anticipation of further orders.

The Attrition Mark Two was new enough, and in enough demand, that ICE would not be able to provide them right away, but (once the sucker gets secondary approval, it's yours.)

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Significant government subsidies are available should you wish to hire some staff locally (boosts to the economy and are always welcome). There is space available for rent above Hypori.

We thank you for your prompt response and look forward to working out the fine details.

OOC/ Ta, I'll keep an eye on the attrition 2 thread!

Squib Tensor Rifle
Think a disruptor made of tractor beams.
LL-IWS weapons system
A high-versatility multi-configuration blaster.
Viscera Scattergun
An unusual Unknown Regions shotgun, 8-gauge.
Comes with acid shells and corkscrew vibroblade bayonet.
BRKR-12 Taserblade
An electrified-pommel combat knife.
ICE/AEI Eagle Eye Analytics Kit
Combines the functions of a microlab, antidote synthesizer, and hypoinjector.
For personal use take my credits.
Razorhawk Maneuvering System (premium item, limited availability)
A wearable repulsor/thruster system -- you can fly, you can fly, you can fly.
Compatible with the Dragonskin Shipsuit: step out the airlock in perfect safety.

If possible for a bulk order in future projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom