Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Redmond Geller

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Geller, Redmond
KNOWN ALIAS: Basilisk
CURRENT TITLES: None
FORCE SENSITIVE: N
AFFILIATION: Cross Syndicate
RESIDENCE: Coruscant

SPECIES: Human-Epicanthix
HEIGHT: 6’5
WEIGHT: 114 Kg
EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
SKIN PIGMENT: Pale
NOTEWORTHY MARKERS: Multiple lightsaber burn scars
DESCRIPTION: A physically fit male with a tall, athletic build, Redmond looks every bit the killer he is. He wears his hair short and to military standard, and has shining green eyes. His body bears multiple burn scars earned from Jedi lightsabers.

T R A I T S​

Redmond Geller is a killer, and nothing else. His temper is fickle, his conscious all but absent, and his mind held together by quick fixes and prolonged violent outbursts. He is more a weapon than a person and one that is just as dangerous to use as not to.
ASSETS​
Redmond demonstrates incredible proficiency in all manner of firearms and weapons in general. His marksmanship is nigh-on supernatural.
Redmond is without fear, there is no risk too great, no foe too intimidating.
For all his skill at arms, Redmond is also tactically intelligent, and while he lacks fear, he does not lack reason.
Physically, Redmond is faster, stronger, and more reactive than nearly any other ‘normal’ beings, and is at the absolute pinnacle of fighting condition. He also is capable of taking an unseemly amount of punishment without faltering.

RISKS​
Though extremely capable at the level expected of a Special Forces veteran, Redmond is reliant on weaponry to win his battles. In pure hand to hand, and barring an opportunity to improvise weaponry, he can be overwhelmed by more gifted combatants. Thus he relies on knives, batons, and essentially anything not bolted down in close quarters, and attempts to maintain some range.
Redmond relies on keeping busy to stay in focus. Without this regimen, his detachment waivers, and he becomes far easier to goad, manipulate, or exploit.
Redmond is a man on a knife’s edge, always but a few steps away from the brink, fighting to keep from slipping over.
Rage is a family trait, and Redmond’s is particularly explosive.

A B I L I T I E S​

*Explosives Expert
*Weapons Expert
*Infiltration Expert
*Interrogation Expert

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOMEWORLD: Unknown
FAMILY:
  • Jorel Geller, Eldest Brother: Private Security Contractor. Current location unknown.
  • Cadmon Geller, Elder Brother: Mercenary, Bounty Hunter, Wanted for multiple counts of assault, murder, and vigilante activity. Believed to have taken up residence on Taris, inactive for over a decade.
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: The Sith Empire

KNOWN HISTORY:

Little is known about Redmond’s childhood, only that both of his elder brothers seemingly were out of the picture by the time his parents were killed during the fall of the Sith Empire. It is speculated that the child remained in various One Sith orphanages for a period of time before several violent outbursts saw him taken into a military school much like his elder brother.

Regardless, he was registered into Sith military databases, and eventually was deployed on active duty. His assignments vary from frontline details to covert operations requiring his deployment deep behind enemy lines for long periods of time.

Redmond oddly has not served with the Blackblade, instead of having been active in several Sith Empire Special Forces Groups and most recently has been transferred to a Joint Imperial Task force dubbed "The Odacai" tasked with hunting down Jedi on the run across the galaxy following the collapse of the Galactic Alliance and destruction of most mainline Jedi enclaves at the time.

Heading the unit ‘Oscar Six-Six’, Redmond would serve capably until the Empire’s fall, during the last days of which he would be left for dead in the aftermath of a lost battle. What transpired between then and now is largely a mystery, though reports suggest his presence in the ranks of enslaved gladiators on the Outer Rim, then among the ranks of several mercenary bands, and eventually in the employ of the Cross family.

G E A R​

*Custom Combat Suit
redminge.png

latest.png
RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH

S I A CRIMINAL ELEMENTS CROSS SYNDICATE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom