Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRL Picture thread!

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
@[member="Darren Shaw"] *Sharpens Wakizashi* I was trying to not sound insulting. *Googles Purdue University, books plane tickets* Looks like we might get to meet... WHICH PART DO YOU WANT ME TO CUT FIRST!?

(I'm joking, my good man. I have no intention of murdering you with my purely ornamental (Combat-ready) Wakizashi. I've never even been to the States.

You wouldnt even try. lol Like I said ealier (maybe in this thread or not) I am applying for the Military (marines) I have wresled all though highschool. I do MMA and I have more guns in my house than you can count on both hands. (unless you are a feak with more than 10 fingers. lol)

EDIT: I also have a Knights sword and a Revloutianary Cavlry sword.

397335_216868258396765_219265835_n.jpg

Older picture of me, back when I had my Asgardian-worthy hair.

Darren Shaw said:
Well After I finish school Im signing up for the Marines. I already took their Tests and im qualified to go. I just want to finish school first. And Im very patriotic about my country. almost all of the men on my fathers side were in one or two wars. Im just cointuing the tradition.

I'm a US marine. Oo-Rah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom