Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRL Picture thread!

I don't know you...but here!
These are my most recent pictures at the quarter mark of my weight loss. Down 68 pounds. A hundred and something to go! Huzzah!
I'm the dude...
yJBBuV8.jpg

Pljxhev.jpg

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Darren Shaw said:
and you thought I was some Hick? well I was and I work on a farm for money. its like a 20 minute drive to my work.
Cool. Well, I have more respect for you now, I guess, for fighting the stereotype with which I have been indoctrinated. I have a negative outlook on the Americans because of your over-the-top-media and seeming lack of class and subtlety. That and your grating patriotism. Salute the flag? Salute my bollocks.

Kal A'den-Shuk'la said:
Cool. Well, I have more respect for you now, I guess, for fighting the stereotype with which I have been indoctrinated. I have a negative outlook on the Americans because of your over-the-top-media and seeming lack of class and subtlety. That and your grating patriotism. Salute the flag? Salute my bollocks
Well After I finish school Im signing up for the Marines. I already took their Tests and im qualified to go. I just want to finish school first. And Im very patriotic about my country. almost all of the men on my fathers side were in one or two wars. Im just cointuing the tradition.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Davin Jusik said:
Can somebody tell me how to post one?
@[member="Davin Jusik"] You need to copy the URL, and then press Image on the reply tools thing, below the text colouration tool. When that comes up, paste the link inside :)

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
Smugglers have no souls. And Kal, it's not patriotism. We just know we're awesome. That's all. >.>

And Davin, there's a button in the bar there that looks like a polaroid photo(My god, polaroid isn't even considered a word by this thing anymore. I feel old.) that you click and it gives you a box for URL.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I'm still reveling in Spencer's expression. She looks really confused! (No offense, you look good)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom