Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRL Picture thread!

Im not sure yet. like i said im still in school I have two more years to go. SO right now im just thinking on going. I was alittle behind everyone else because Im a Mormon. (Church of Jesus christ of latter day saints) and one of our beliefes is that we go on a mission to teach about the gosple. I went on that trip when I was 19 and came back to go to school. (i was 20 when I started.) and so Im behind everyone else here.

Ry and I snowboarding in Vermont (with Ti'Ci and her husband)

6349_4821632651683_1514821366_n.jpg

And me:

406749_2718787361865_485801742_n.jpg

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
No. I'm in Virginia now - did my 8 years and got out. What MOS you planning on doing?
I'm going to be doing an internship over in the Fredricksburg area starting next week. Y'all have sweet tea right? What can you tell me about Fredricksbur/Stafford?

Yes we have an overabundance of tea. Oddly enough. Live in Lynchburg, haven't done much exploring of Fredericksburg or Stafford but I can tell you some general things about Virginia if you'd like.

Well I never looked on your profile and You talk like your older. you also have alot of ideas like you spend all of your days doing this. So it would seem that you are older.

And why would you need to check your age? lol cant remember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom