Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Approval

Aaralyn Rekali said:
You think you some kinda Jedi? Being able to say poodoo like that?

EVA-GREEN_AMORA_ENCHANTRESS_THOR-3_MARVEL.gif

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I was asking for clarification because the rules weren't very specific and there seemed to be differing definitions of what an FL is. And maybe I was hoping to learn how to run my own major faction in the future.

But thanks for such a friendly community.

Sressechka said:
I was asking for clarification because the rules weren't very specific and there seemed to be differing definitions of what an FL is. And maybe I was hoping to learn how to run my own major faction in the future.

But thanks for such a friendly community.
I apologize. Sometimes I feel as though I need to reply first in order to prevent this. As others have highlighted, the "faction leaders" are meant to be plural in both factions. A faction owner is the person who started the faction or has been elected into the position by its members to run it as their primary leadership figure. Faction admins are much the same, and together the two positions (there may be more than one admin) make up the faction's leadership (leaders). That being said, just because you are the owner or an admin does not mean you shouldn't communicate with the rest of your coworkers, so make sure that in the future if you are in a leadership position in a faction that you take steps to make your fellow staff members aware of the request for an invasion and discuss it among yourselves and the opposing faction before deciding if you should agree on terms.

[member="Tefka"]

I know I'm not the best person to say this. But that was a little unneeded. I know doing this and dealing with people like myself and others for years has made your disposition a little less then sunny. But the guy was just looking for some information, don't end up like Ceel man. You are better than that, and I know you are better than all this. Sorry for commenting it's just my stupid do the right thing vibe. Again sorry

Lord Ghoul

L
Dredge said:
I know I'm not the best person to say this. But that was a little unneeded. I know doing this and dealing with people like myself and others for years has made your disposition a little less then sunny. But the guy was just looking for some information, don't end up like the craftshop owner man. You are better than that, and I know you are better than all this. Sorry for commenting it's just my stupid do the right thing vibe. Again sorry
I have this blog draft I typed up last night. I wasn't going to post it. Now I am.

^(JSC taught me that one)

Enigma said:
Tl;dr seems to be the best response to this, though I guess clarification could be done(by changing "leaders" to "admins"),
Why limit yourself to admins only? You can still be an IC leader of a faction without being the owner/admin of said faction, although it helps that you're able to deal with OOC matters.

Leadership isn't some tangible badge you can just flash in people's faces. If that was the case, anyone could just buy their way to leadership and not actually earn it.

The rules are extremely clear when they need to be - and somewhat vague when they don't. It just seems like common sense isn't being utilized as well as it could be in this situation.

On a side note, I'm not taking leadership advice from [member="Dredge"], of all people. Go write a blog about it.

[member="Tefka"]

I'm sorry. I'm not the most mentally sound but I know good character when I see it, you're a good person Tef and I'm happy to have you as an admin rather than that jerk Ceel. Don't sweat the small stuff man, have a good morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom