Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, I'm currently new to the faction as well as SWRP as a whole. I would really hope to be able to understand how things run and hopefully have a great time here. I did manage to get a character ready but up to there is where i have left at.

[member="Xander Carrick"] Don't know if you're being sarcastic about that; I was not really sure that Zero chan was used that much in a Starwars RP forum.

[member="Karen Roberts"] Is there a proper place in which i can do that?

[member="Xander Carrick"] Yeah i know where this picture is from; i Would not mind meeting your alt or anyone else. Just a forewarning i'm very new to the outline of this forum but definitely not new to role playing.

[member="Kitani Corandel"], That's fine with me. If you need help you can always ask. *been here almost since it's creation*

I'll start a PM to see what we want to do. Sound good?

Hi, I'm Paul!

Seriously though, agh... Where do I begin. Welp! My name is Joshua DragonsFlame. I'm a Jedi Master, Jedi Guardian, Jedi Weaponmaster, etc, yada yada unimportant titles.. Uhh, I've done a few stuffs, nothing important, just talked a governing body out of an unnecessary war, I was some kind of Grandmaster or something of somewhere, y'know, simple stuff. Everyday stuff. I'm totally not at fault for the sudden emergence of prominent new Jedi orders, I'm just a normal Jedi who likes being a Jedi and I'm absolutely not trying to make myself completely unturnable through self-torture measures.

So, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and if anyone wants a thread, I got room for plenty.

Well, now the event's over I can join up here.

I know a lot of people think Phylis is too weak and silly to be much use, but she is extremely knowledgeable in teaching and in the library side of the Jedi.

So anywhere I can help I'm happy to.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Hey guys. Name's Jaxton. Got lured here by the nefarious [member="Kira Talith"] and ballroom dancing shenanigans, though I believe [member="Aaralyn Gyndar"] is in the process of introducing me to the academy IC. Hope to having a good bit of fun with all of you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom