Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Here I am.

But uh, I'm not actually here yet. If that makes any sense.

Anyway you guys had some threads on the 'new thread' tracker that looked interesting and I wanted to read them so I went ahead and joined in anticipation of my defection in the future.

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] And you're the cutest Princess in the known universe and you're also officially the safest princess in the known universe!

Gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-g-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-gr-great ancestor says so!

*bakes cookies*

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi everyone!

Well. Sithly Asterion here, walking a pretty desolate path and looking for a place to really fit in and be someone and something mighty.

Is there room with the Empire for me?

Looks a great place and just my sort of Faction, rather than a heavy Sith-based sect.

Torill Holgor

T
Here we have the most dangerous creature in all the galaxy a Sithly Sith................I going poke it with this stick. Don't try this at home kids.......... I'm a trained professional.

/me pokes the Sithly [member="Asterion"] with a stick.

*awash with giggles at [member="Asterion"] & [member="Torill Holgor"]* Well aren't you two adorbs? We are going to love having you here, Asterion! Torill is already welcoming you aboard! :D

OOC: Welcome, welcome to our kettle of fish! There are a few places in the Hand you can use your talents: Military, Politics, many many places.

My favourite's the Inquisition . . . but I'm biassed 'cause the Inquisition is my Baby. You're welcome to join! I'd be glad to have you, if you're looking for a place in the Hand.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Ahani Najwa"] :)

Thank you! What sort of things do you do in the Inquisition?

I have no interest in the red-tape behind what a worthy Empire can achieve - I'm more about doing; overcome, improvise and adapt to any situation and give those who show me a path to follow upmost loyalty.

We foresee threats to the Empire and we end them before they can be very threatening. Recruit Force Users with talents that can help us in our goal of galactic domination, ensure the loyalty of the Hand's officers and soldiers, investigate artifacts & locations that would benefit ourselves and the Empire, and let loose & act combatively during battles.

Basically, we're one part intrigue, one part espionage, three parts adventure and two parts throwing down in PVP. We expect loyalty, adventure and for the players in the INQ to just have FUN.

Aaand Ahani's a little crazy so once in a while there's probably going to be a "AND NOW WE SHALL GO CRYSTAL HUNTING! LAWL!" mission. . .

[member="Asterion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom