Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

"I AM AHANI NAJWA! I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF THE INQUISITION! I AM AMAZING AND MUST BE FEARED! MWAAAH-HAAAH-HAAAAAH"

I mean... Hi! I'm Lizzy, and this is Ahani Najwa, my Echani Weapon & Tactical Expert, Telekinesis & Interrogation Master who is heading up the Inquisition. If you want espionage & spy action, throw me a line. We'll do fun things.

With the insane Echani Master. And your Character. And the Chaos WOORRLLLDD.

Inkara Liet:

1) High Inquisitor of Cerberus - the 'nonexistent' internal affairs division of the Inquisition.
2) Your worst nightmare, if you frak up. No-one is beyond my purview. No-one. You have been warned.
3) Pursuant to point two, I am the bogeyman. Further allusions - the monster under your bed, the thing in your closet.

OOC:

Kaman, a.k.a. Kamom/Kamom the Mominant/Kamom Kapoleon Mominant the First. Usually a feline pastry, but lately, an owl.

Not to be confused with Kamon. Ever. Or else. <_<

Torill Holgor

T
Torill Holgor

Morellian/Human Hybrid cause I don't think anybody else here plays one and they sounded cool.

Trained Diplomat and crack shot with his signature slug thrower Pistol looking to kick off the next stage of his career in Galactic Politics with you fine folks.

This is a great idea. We must see it through to the end. You have the Governors favor. I already have an embassy with the Republic, if you are not near the world of Filth, I will open an embassy with you guys... if that's how all this works that is.

Guy with a hardon for politics and general intrigue stuff here. Doubt I'll be able to assist much in IC, but I'd love to see how this develops if you folks don't mind.

Torill Holgor

T
[member="Alexander Nester"]

Then perhaps I may pick your brain on that most common of things we share.

I'm Ryan, aka vul.kujin7064 on Skype and IC-722 in this faction

I normally play force users or somethin' unique, figured I'd use this time I have now to try something a bit more stable as a character.

Hi I'm Nate. I write Somarae, who currently goes by Antera. Former Atrisian fighter jock and Inquisitor, now Rim smuggler and more than likely Inquisitor once again!

This one writes Moira Skaldi. Butcher of Contruum, former OP Director of Intelligence. Murderous human replica droid. Also secretly Nalia Alderana, head of Archangel...a totally legitimate droidmaker not at all connected to plans of galactic genocide (well, only a few people know Nalia is not human).

Oh, and this writer also writes Siobhan Kerrigan. Both chars murderously hate each other. This writer also likes using meta a lot. And apparently often refers to themselves in the third person.

Torill Holgor

T
[member="Araceli Del Vilar"]

Right back at you. :p welcome

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Well alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty then. I like the former Director of Intelligence part anyway.

I kid sort of welcome.

Felicity Simmons.

Social interactions make me nervous. I prefer labs and slides. Or the cockpit of a TIE-fighter. Please knock before entering. I deal in hazardous materials.

[member="Moira Skaldi"], I would like to get a sample of you for study.

*eyes the others as well*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom