Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intoduce yourself!

Dudes! Hello! Welcome!

What sort of RP are you looking for for your wonderful characters?

I'm Lissa, I play Anders here (androgynous empathic healer who is High Councillor for Military Affairs), [member="Manu Xextos"] (Echani surfer dude Light Side Master who rules Sabarene), [member="Ahani Najwa"] (The lunatic Sith Mother of Manu Xextos).

What about you guys? What are you interested in, how can we bring you into our amazing fold? [member="Elias Truden"] [member="Verie Lacroix"]

New friends!

Welcome aboard to the Fringe!
I've got a handful of characters, Token here is... she's Token, afraid of the Force, but loves to have fun and adventure around.

[member="Jared Starchaser"] is my fighter pilot, he's going into a bit of exploration and soldier working as well.

Plus a smattering of other characters around the galaxy! If you want to have any kind of thread, I'm open to play!

Hey, I'm Sel... or Miri. Or Lady Cailis. That all depends on who you are in reference to me. I'm a Dark Jedi Padawan (presently with no dedicated master).

In the Fringe, I can also be found writing the following:

[member="Lucianus Adair"] - Sith Lord, High Councilor for Economic Affairs, and... your Faction Leader.

[member="Marselia Urstalis"] - Morellian fighter pilot, astrogator, apprentice to Anders Sivas, and primary squeeze of Jared Starchaser.

[member="Siyndacha Aerin"] - Half-Echani technomancer, padawan to Manu Xextos, and main snogger of Token Waters.

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] - Future Conqueror of the Galaxy, lover of all creatures big and scary, and five-year-old daughter of Ashin Varanin and Spencer Jacobs.

Verie Lacroix

V
Anders Sivas said:
Dudes! Hello! Welcome!

What sort of RP are you looking for for your wonderful characters?

I'm Lissa, I play Anders here (androgynous empathic healer who is High Councillor for Military Affairs), [member="Manu Xextos"] (Echani surfer dude Light Side Master who rules Sabarene), [member="Ahani Najwa"] (The lunatic Sith Mother of Manu Xextos).

What about you guys? What are you interested in, how can we bring you into our amazing fold? [member="Elias Truden"] [member="Verie Lacroix"]
Thank you for such a pleasant welcome. I'm here to train with [member="Dissero"] and help out with his stuff as much as I can.

[member="Verie Lacroix"] [member="Dissero"]

You've picked an excellent Master, Verie, and a wonderful student, Di.

Let me know if you're up for anything Verie, we'd love to see you in our Dominions coming up. Great way to meet the group

Greetings, Fringers!

I'm Luke, and I roleplay K'Dan, stepbrother of the infamous Chupa La'Roi and a megalomaniac Force using sharpshooter to boot.

I also RP:

• Chupa La'Roi, Arkanian lunatic and skilled Dark Side Force User
  • Ezekiel Rainsblend, Valkyri berserker of Midvinter with dreams of godhood and the vision of being one too
  • The Hyperdrives, the galaxy's newest all-droid superband!
  • Helmut Todstern, AKA Darth Realmstream, the cyborg-Sith owner of Todstern Droid Industries and former Prophet of the Dark Side.
  • Santa Claus. No, seriously, before he was banned, I had an account just Saint Nick himself. Oh well...

[member="Elias Truden"]

Bueno. Me gusta chicas malas. Muy mala. Tambien me gusta hablar en Espanol.

[member="Inger Strömfire"]

Anytime. Throw up a thread and I'll reply.

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom