Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Eye of Kad: Mandalorian Dominion of Kadia HexAE20

Objective: 1 Save the Prison
Allies: Mandalorian Empire [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] Atasihd Zi [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] @Atheus @BSO-0806
Enemies: Pirates/Veman [member="Kyra Quez"]

The call came over the coms from a mandalorian she didn't know, nether the less they was vod and right now she had to trust them, her life depended on it. "Okay, tell me when you are behind me and I'll burst to lessen the speed you swoop me at." The jetpack cut off and Cynthia could feel herself been pulled not only that but the distance between herself and the prison grew larger. In theory someone from the inside could've opend an air lock and if she could make it there with the jetpack she could've walked the surface of the prison. Slowly her body turned towards the black hole and its never ending hunger. "Okay I am floating away now. Don't worry about over shooting a little match my speed as much as you can and I can launch a magnetic grapple."

Objective: 1 Save [member="Cynthia Solus"], 2, Save the Prison.
Allies: Mandalorian Empire
Enemies: Pirates/Veman

The Starfighter quickly lept to top speed to try and reduce any kind of time that Solus was going to be stuck in space. Hearing back from her fairly quickly on the what the plan was, She had an idea of what was going on. She would use her jetpack and conserve fuel to reduce her speed as I was going to attempt to match her. From there, she would latch on. However, the problem we would then have to deal with, was for her to stay on. There was no way that I could zoom through space with her attached to me like water skiing. She could hit something or worse, something hit her. In space, A single rock about the size of a pin could be flying at normal mach speeds in an atmosphere, and would rip through anything that wasn't plated. Secondary, I doubted her visor could withstand that either.

The bruise from it alone could be quite the looker. Either way, I started to see little jets pushing away from the prison. That's my mark. I sped up enough to close the distance as fast as possible. Not even half way there, I shut off the engines, and let my momentum keep me moving forward, and would use the directional thrusts to slow me down, as well as move just fast enough to catch up.

"Get your tether ready. Do you have mag-soles, or anything to keep you attached to the ship other than a cable?"

I really did not feel like having two people be squished inside the cockpit of a single seat starfighter. Secondary too that, If she could just hang on with mag-soles, and maybe a clamp or two, then I could zoom away and get us the hell out of here and back into the fight. Hell, even a blade into the hull of the wing would be fine. Just as long as she wasn't being held on only by a single cable.

Objective: 1 Secure Prison
Allies: [member="BSO-0806"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Atasihd Zi"]
Enemies: [member="Kanta Tukka"] [member="Kyra Quez"]

Stardust knew where it was at, when fighting at the Mand’alor’s side. The two women had been embroiled in bloodshed together for years, since fateful days when her adopted father brought her a new perspective on the Force and Mandalore.

While Stardust struggled with the door, Yasha swerved and covered them, deflecting impromptu blaster fire with her song-steel sword and M1 personal shield.

“Star, the dang thing’s open!” Yasha sang back to the Twi’lek, as a series of not-so-subtle boom, boom, booms rattled the facility. Grabbing Stardust by the scruff of her neck, Yasha flung the smaller woman into the guard station and jumped in. A guard on the other side slammed the emergency lock and the door veered shut.

“WHAT in the flying blue are you guys doing in here!?” Yasha watched the huddled Mandalorians glance at each other, as some checked their weapons and others checked their ‘gam.

“We were leaving messages for our family, Ma’am.” One raised his shotgun and checked down the barrel. “We know what’s going to happen… or would if… what are you doing here, Mand’alor?”

Hissing out a growl, Yasha pointed to the growing inmate presence outside the door. “We’re saving this prison. Fight now, die later. And if we do die, we do so together, weapons up Vode! W-“

[member="Aedan Miles"]’ comm came in, and the baffles of Yasha’s wolf-helm retracted and fanned out in a motion akin to a smile.

“You picked a good time, Miles! Hear that, Vode? Don’t shoot the 2m tall beings in black, Crimson and violet. Remind me to buy you a drink, Pirate King.” The Infernal cut off her comm, and turned to the Guards.

“I think it’s about time to address the prisoners, don’t you, Star?” Nodding to the Guards, Yasha cleared her throat. “Open a prison-wide channel.

This is Mand’alor the Infernal. The Mandalorian Empire is taking control of Kadian airspace and this Dead End Prison. We are on-site. Any prisoners, who do not want to be shot dead immediately, go back to your cells.

Any prisoners who fancy dying today, keep rioting. You get no chance. You get no round of aide. You get nothing but blood, or mercy. Infernal out.”

See what the Te Veman do with that, she wondered.

“Shall we shoot some mooks?”

Location - dead end prison
Objective - secure the prison
Allies - [member="Yasha Cadera"]
Enemies - prisoners and enemy opfor

bloody hell!

She let herself be tossed in and caught herself on a wall as she huffed and turned towards yasha as she looked around the room finding what she considered a sight no one should see nor ever do. Standing beside tasha she listen to her then looked around as tasha was interrupted and spoke

alrght vode! We have at least 200 people out there that want to rip you to shreds, however I do not think they understand they put on the wrong size pants today and frankly I see a bunch of gam that doesnt have enough scratches!

She spoke loud and walked towards the guards and looked a few right in the eye

you all dont know whats gonna happen? LET ME TELL YOU THEN! we are heaofnh out there and retaking this prison! We are heading out there do you can go see your families once more! Now come on suit up and prepare to kick some shebs

Listening to her comms she let out a loud sigh of relief and then smirked nodding to yasha as she drew her westars checking them over

knock them dead sister

Walking towards the door she hoped her little rallying did the job as stardust bounced a bit blood running hot wihin her veins as she looked to yasha and chuckled

just say the word and I'll get that door open quickly

Deius Koman'na
Objective Two: Search for Riches and Treasures
Ship: AP-89 Crux-Class Heavy Freighter

A quick tap on his own helmet and Deius readied himself for his little space walk into a half destroyed cargo freighter. Appears Corellian in make, probably a smugglers. The young Mandalorian watched his HUD's readings and guessed he wouldn't need all the oxygen in his tank, but better safe than dead. He stepped into the void release hatch and with a single transmission to his droid the hatch opened and Deius silently moved across in space. A single tether cable swiveled around as Deius reached to the broken dead ship in front of him, Deius adjusted himself and with a a loud thump (If sound could be heard in space) he slowly attached the line to the hull and activated his mag-boots.

Awkwardly he walked into one of the openings and jumped below into the ship's inner workings, he pushed past a hallway and brought up the map in his helmet's HUD. The main cargo hold is a bit off, but the Captain's quarters should be nearby. Deius had plenty of time to search the ship, whatever combat that had been engaged had little to do with him directly. If anything, it distracted any potential pirates from striking Deius as he scavenged the ruined star ship.

Carefully he placed a single breaching charge over the Captain's door to his room, and with quick movements he pushed himself past the nearby corner of the hallway and waited. A few moments passed and short vibration of the ship, Deius shot himself into the opened quarters and fervently searched the room. Hm. The young Mandalorian noted very things of note, but a metal box floated around, no doubt thrown by the blast, and Deius grabbed it and latched it to his belt. Locked, but I can hack it when I get back.

Deius frowned, but he hadn't expected much past a few credit chips or varying worth and a few weapons that he simply ignored. No body in the room suggested that either the Captain had chosen to die else where in the ship or escaped, and given that the escape pods were no longer present that idea appeared plausible. Time to check out the other rooms and cargo hold now.

Allies: [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]
Enemies: Prisoners and Terrorists

Aedan Smirked as he heard a countdown start to ring through the shuttle his whole body tensed as he drew the staff like object from his back one end resting against the ground as he started to draw on the force filling himself with it as he used it to enhance his abilities. Finally the door started to open smoke billowing from a vent above the ramp to shield the troops as they disembarked. Through his rather advanced eye patch Aedan could see the thermal image of a mix of beings outside the shuttles crouching behind what he assumed to be cover rubbing his thumb over the activation button he finally hit it a short silver blade sprang to life above the haft of his Lightsaber Pike as behind him the Dark Jedi Adepts of Bogan ignited their violet lightsabers as one. With a savage yell Aedan tore out of the smoke cape whipping behind him as he seemed to become a blur with the speed one man in the middle of the hangar suddenly screaming in pain as Aedan's pike head tore through one of his arms cleaving it off completely. This simple action seemed to bring hell to the prisoners as off of the other shuttles came charging some would call demons as they tore into combat recklessly shots fired at them seeming to have no effect as they fired large weapons without care into the prisoners. Slashing his weapon once more Aedan behead the now crippled man before he slammed the haft of his pike into the ground and watched as his men made short work of the prisoners. Turning he called out loudly "AEGIS PERSONAL WILL REMAIN HERE AND HOLD THIS HANGAR! HAVE THE MEDICAL SHUTTLE BRING IN THE MEDICS NOW WE WILL SET THIS UP AS AN FOB AND FIELD HOSPITAL! RED FANG ON ME WE ARE MOVING OUT!" With yells his people started to move Aegis Secuirity personal setting up barricades near the doors with heavy weapons emplacements meant to serve as defenses as a shuttle in brilliant white flew in medics and medical droids rushing off to begin setting up a field hospital around it. Walking towards the door Aedan waited as the Dark Jedi and Red Fang gathered around him waiting for him to make the first move as was his right.

Objective: 1 Save the Prison
Allies: Mandalorian Empire [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] Atasihd Zi [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"] [Member member=Atheus] [member=BSO-0806]
Enemies: Pirates/Veman [member="Kyra Quez"]

Cynthia rolled her self around as she spotted the ship closing in quickly. "Of course I do. You never know when you need to raid ships from the outside." The light gleamed off the gold parts of the armor just as she came from out the shadow of the prison. A burst of flames ignited from the jetpack to match the speed of the ship that was probably going slow as possible but fast enough to counter the harsh pull of the black hole. "Ca show me the best trajectory and put a timer on. If I miss now we are both goners."

"I got you Cynthia." The AI said putting a recital on her HUD as well as a timer to the top left. The timer ticked down fast while Cynthia kept her arm steady. Once it hit zero the line would fire hitting the nose of the ship. There was a tug as it went over the top. She'd grunt from the sudden pull but she was prepared for it. Very rapidly the line would get shorter and shorter till finally she was just behind the cockpit. Both boots would connect to the ship locking her in place, both hands holding tight on the cable. "Thanks for the pick up. Remind me after this that I owe you a drink." She said looking down into the cockpit.

Allies: [member="BSO-0806"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Atasihd Zi"]
Enemies: [member="Kanta Tukka"] [member="Kyra Quez"]

Stardust really was something, when she got started. Yasha enjoyed sitting back and watching Stardust work the crowd of guards into a tither. It helped, as the prisoners outside rushed the doors, an increasing sense of desperation coating the pitch and yaw of their insurrection.

If they didn't progress soon, there would be nothing left. Glancing at the monitors, Yasha saw a togruta grunt and curl up... "That prisoner there. What's his story?"

"Says he's innocent. Figured he was lying through his ham flaps."

"Remind me to send someone to check... [member="Cynthia Solus"], report on your status!" Speaking of checking on others... Atheus would be there by now, wouldn't he?

As Aedan's troops hit the prison, demons of deep space, Yasha hefted her war hammer and grinned.

"That's our cue. Vode! Behind me or your mothers will regret your names!" Two of the guards pushed the door aside, and the Mand'alor charged. “Star, the door!”

Objective - secure prison
Allies - [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"]
Enemies - prisoners and crooks

Stardust watched as her speech did the trick...enough at least, turning towards yasha she nodded and charged for the door as she charged up a might push slowing down as she reached the door pulling her fastback then slammed it forward as she pushed the door aside and out hitting a few of the prisoners as she drew her sword

come on! Let's fething get to work! Hahahahah

She swung letting the sword heat up and even glow a bit, she swung left and right blocking a few shots as she activated her light saber wielding her sword and saber as she blocked shots heading for her and then moved forward beside yasha as she glanced over and then chuckled to herself

hell of a bonding time right!

Allies: [member="Kyra Quez"]
Enemies: [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] @BSO-0608

The prison was a riot. It was about to get even more of a riot if Si Troenskjegg had his way. There wasn’t enough violence! Why, some of the attacking rebels were using stun rounds!

How could anyone get killed with a stun round?! About the time when Si realized that perhaps he should panic, coincided with the arrival of the gigantic black, purple clad armoured behemoths from Aedan Miles’s ships.

“Fire on the.. those guys!!! Hurry, hurry! Where’s our backup? Why haven’t we gotten the prisoners for transport yet? Was that... did someone have a sword?!” Si glanced from stolen feed to feed, hopping through the visuals to see the riots and power shift from prisoners to Mandalorian forces. Some of which began to speak through the prison PA systems.

What fun! The Mand’alor was going to die today! Along with her associated mooks!

Wait, was one of them still outside? Hah! Take that, the odds!

“Oh this ain’t going to fly... oh I know. Dono! Send the word. Any prisoners who stay in their cells get rounded up and shoved out the nearest airlock. Go! Go go go! I’ll Ah, cover you in our only means of escape!”

“Wait what?”

“Go now!!” Si kicked Dono out the door and hunkered down in the seemingly derelict ship huddled under cargo containers in the hangar bay.

“Heheeeeeee we are going to have some fun with this!” Pity [member="Atasihd Zi"] wasn’t going to be singing. But! His time was up.

“Kyra! Oh Quez! You know those prisoners we need? Hurry up! The hephalumps are coming!” He said in his direct line comm. that would get her moving!

Kyra Findlay

K
They were coming in force now. Kyra cursed into her shoulder and fired a few stun bolts down the hall. She glanced at the Weequay slicer who was deep in their work and grimaced. This op was taking too long.

"How much longer until we get that distraction?!"

"Alllllmost there...Got it!" Green lights flashed above the cell doors and denizens poured from their cages. The mission was a wash, but Kyra wasn't getting out of this with nothing.

"Did you send the message?" The Weequay nodded. Holodisplays on the inside of the cells gave specific instructions to those within. Those who wanted to join Te Veman and put the Mandalorians that imprisoned them in the dirt were encouraged to join up with Kyra's fleet once they got off the station...If they got off the station.

Regardless the Mandalorians would have their hands full with prisoners and give her pirates time to escape.

[member="Kanta Tukka"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

ylpTBXC.png

The lights flashed red and the hallways dark. The five huddled together as prisoners rushed past. "HEH HEH HEH! This is our chance my friends. Everything set in motion HA HA HA. This is the day we escape this wretched prison." Te'dak said in his deep but excited voice. "You know handsome, this is why i kept you around all these years. Always planning and scheming." Dela said pushing herself against the Devaronian. "Kept me around HA! you'd be lost with out me." Carona rolled her eyes at the two. "Look we gonna get go'in or what?" "Of course. LET'S GO GANG!" All the infighting amongst the prisoners was mostly kept to the larger area's and all the direct routes had security pushing back those smart enough to try get a ship off this prison. The vents was to small for Qujak and Kriick so that left the long way. First step get a security card tat works on all the doors.

Kriick stayed at the front as the five ran down the hallways picking up any object that can be used as a weapon. Qujak and Kriick acted as the muscle pounding prisoners into the sides to defend their leader and the ladies. Although they tried to avoid what they could, mostly those groups brutish mandalorians. No they needed one on their own. "Look boss. Lone mandie." Kriick said pointing the man in green amror bearing a bore like creature on the chest. "Well what you waiting for CHARGE!"

The carnage and mayhem she stretched abit as she was free of her prison and made her way down the long hall way as she picked up some piping and sent a blast of force energy sending those infront of her flying into the wall or ceiling as she continued dancing down the hall way smashing any living thing that got in her way as she looked for away out whether it be with a security card or if she had to force her way out before the Mandalorians retook the station she wanted to be far as possible from this place to continue her carnage.

[member="Dominion Master (NPC)"] [member="Kyra Quez"] [member="Kanta Tukka"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

Allies: [member="Kyra Quez"] [member="Dominion Master (NPC)"] [member="Vandra Zambrano"]
Enemies: Yasha Australis Cadera Stardust Australis Skirae Atheus Aedan Miles Alkor Centaris [member="BSO-0806"]

The doors blew. All of them at once, prisoners capable of rushing from their cells. The prison would be a place of chaos. Just the way Si liked it.

“Get Quez our evac coordinates and see if anyone shows up.”

“What if they don’t?”

“Our hacker get into the mainframe, yet? We can still sink this place into the Eye of Kad, and watch the Mand’alor and her biddies die.”

“Naw, he’s still working on it.” Dono groaned, tapping through the sec-cams. “Waaaaiiit, wait wait wait… boss! Si! Look!”

Dono pointed at footage of [member="Vandra Zambrano"] moving toward [member="Aedan Miles"] and the other Mandalorians. “Ooohhhh someone’s going to get messed up. Just like those slaves we spaced over Er’Kit. Hehehehehe… oh whoops. I was on speaker… hope that mook King Miles, whoat thinks he’s a pirate didn’t hear… oh whoops! Si! I’m still on… heck!”

“Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off!”

Allies: [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"]
Enemies: [member="Kanta Tukka"] Pirates and prisoners

Aedan froze as a rather annoying voice flooded over the speakers his eyes going pure crimson as he spoke in a soft flat tone of voice. "Everyone fall back to the hangar and hold there." Aedan stood there the lightsaber pike hanging lightly at his side calmly before he slowly lifted his head to look forward speaking a bit more loudly darkness seeming to flood the area around him. "I am going to give every prisoner here a few seconds to get back in your cells and sit there if you don't I will leave NOTHING OF YOU TO EVEN BE RECOGNIZED BY!" The last part was yelled as he shifted his stance the pike coming up to hover before him flicking a switch the pike turned off before flaring back to life a deep black color with streaks of red almost like lightning flickering over it. The Red Fang seeing this change quickly turned around and stomped away their weapons resting on their shoulders as they did so. Aedan merely watched the prisoners while slowly counting down in his head he didn't care of any of them moved or not they had all lost the chance to live already. Finally his internal timer hit 0 and he moved having already channeled the force into Force Valor than Dark Rage his strength and speed had been nearly multiplied by 5 at this point and that single dash forward lead him half way down the corridor the lightsaber pike still held before him as the various prisoners behind him fell bisected at the waist. "Whoever had the audacity to mock me I hope you have a fast ship for you better pray that I go down with this prison or else I will hunt you down and slowly tear you limb from limb with my bare hands." He looked up at one of the cameras his crimson eye flickering before it turned black with a yellow pupil and he started to move again now walking forward as he occasionally slashed to either side cutting down prisoners who were in his path.

Enemies: [member="Kanta Tukka"] [member="Kyra Quez"] [member="Dominion Master (NPC)"] [member="Vandra Zambrano"]

“The Bondiest, Star!” Yasha grinned as she ploughed through the inmates bursting from the cells. At the barrage of the Mandalorians and the Guards, and the chaos coming from Aedan’s marauders behind, the chaotic din increased. Any who did not remove themselves from the corridor met either wrist-blade or war hammer.

Then… up ahead.

“Oh, you have got to be kidding me.”

The crazy Sith. The one from Taris… “Yeah, I did put you here. And I’m going to put you back to bed, little Missy.”

That confoundingly long lived pirate Troenskjegg’s voice resounded over the intercom. Was one of them… oh no. Er’kit.

Aedan’s voice filled the corridor, and the Man’alor did the most sensible thing she could. She charged Vandra, bulldozing the Sith into an adjunct corridor, and got out of the Dark Master’s way.

Objective - secure the prison, kick a siths butt
Allies - [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"]
Enemies - [member="Vandra Zambrano"]

what better wya them on the battlefield eh! Hahah

Prisoners met Faber and blasted, one came from a corner and jumped on her back however she rammed back into a wall and then turned firing twice before turning and contouring beside yasha as she moved ahead and blocked a few blaster shots heading towards them

just give up! Our fates are sealed this place will be your death bed!

A shudder through the force, eyes whipped around as she felt the dark side before her and move between yasha and the Sith as she growled and put her blaster away as she drew her other saber igniting the black blade as she popped her neck

this should be fun...

Moving out if the way stardust watched yasha fly then ran for the Sith spinning her blades as she swung for the girls legs

Allies: [member="Kyra Quez"] [member="Dominion Master (NPC)"] [member="Vandra Zambrano"]
Enemies: [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="BSO-0806"]

“Ah…. Si?” Donovan gulped.

“They’ll never know what hit them, those bucketheaded freaks, they…”

“Aaaahhhh Si!?” Donovan’s eyes stopped on a hazy image, “The Red Fangs are retreating and…”

“… They will rue the day they crossed Si Troenskjegg and the pirates of Pelezaase!”

Donovan flung himself out of his spot on the ground and checked the power pack in his firearm. The rest of the assembled crew bolted into the ‘derelict’ ship.

“SI MILES HEARD YOU!!!” Donovan cocked a scattershot shotgun and threw it at the cybernetic captain. Si caught it and gulped.

“Get the ship’s engines primed! Quez be dashed, we’ve gotta get out of here! I think our job is done!” Si nodded and seven of his pirates pushed out in protective positions through the hangar bay. Three prisoners pushed through the cordon and ran for the derelict.

“Give them guns! Put them out front!” Si threw himself behind a hastily constructed barricade. “And where are my engines!?”

“Si, the Defiant Mantis has the hangar bay locked with its’ guns. We’re not getting out without ballast. Preferably Mando-shaped!” Dono ran out from the ship’s hold.

“Kriff! Better hope we survive the mook first! Wait…. wait wait wait wait wait…. put me on comm again… yeah, yeah, yeah, do it! Do it. Ping the comm signal around the central guard tower. The one with the super-maxes.” Si grinned, as Dono quirked his head then leapt for the controls, keying in the overrides.

“Oh, you think it’s audacity? You’re a pebble in a pond, buddy. You can’t even find us. You can do nothing! Just like you did over Er’kit. Oh! Uh oh! Hundreds of wiggling people, and you couldn’t save a single one, what makes you think you can get to me, huh? What makes you so sure?” He cut off the feed.

Hopefully that would lead Aedan the wrong way, and buy some time.

“Quez… oh Queezzz could use you here!”

Allies: [member="Kyra Quez"] [member="Kanta Tukka"] [member="Vandra Zambrano"]
Enemies: [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="BSO-0806"]

Qujak and Kriick charged the lone mandaloran shoulder barging the man to the door he had been defending. A pair of hands slithered around the helmet of the man and with a quick twist a loud pop and crack sounded out. Te'dak whinced as the sight sent a shiver down the back of his neck. "Damn Kriick my friend, talk about snap crackle pop. Ooooooo. Get that keycard my boys and onto greatness we go." "Tosses his gun Qujak!" Dela shouted. The Morgukai launched the gun at the chiss and with a firm slap the woman caught it. "Ehh not bad, Guess it'll do for now." "You sure you can handle something that's not your rifle Dala?" The Twi'lek asked "We'll find out wont we."

The group unlocked the first door to find it empty. Although they could hear a rush of feet heading their way. Not only that but Carona picked up the sounds of people been thrown against a wall close by. Dela could hear voices that was speaking mandalorian. Te'dak guestured with his hands to dip into a room just up a head. Although before they even have a chance to move three mandalorians charged around the corner, they was probably sent to reinforce the mandalorian they had just killed. Te'dak reacted fast as he charged the first with a metal pole, as he charged he aimed high puncturing the man through the throat. The man had no time to react and now he was on the floor gurgling blood that was filling his lungs up.

Qujak joined his leader charging but he was not as lucky. This mandalorian had enough time to swing the but of the gun sending the Goliath to the side. The third mandalorian raised his gun firing a volly of shot towards the group. His shots managed to hit Carona pretty hard causing her a lot of damage to her abdomen. She was in a lot of pain as she held her hands over the area. Seeing his friend hurt Kriick went into a rage. In a sprint towards the Mandalorian the Nikto grabbed the man by the head slamming him into the wall ripping the helmet from off the man. His fists in a siring fury began to pound against the guys face till the bone began to cave in and send blood spluttering out. Dela lifted up the gun to fire at the last standing mandalorian although her cockiness got the better of her as she missed every shot taken away by the recoil.

The mandalorian saw Te'dak turn to him as the Weequay tried to spear him. With a jump back he managed to dodge the attack. Qujak rushed to his feet towering the mandalorian. With two steps the Morgukai swung his foot high driving it to the side of the mandalorians head. The man would fling into the wall but still standing as he raised his gun. Being outnumbered the man disengaged to try get backup.

Allies: [member="Dominion Master (NPC)"] @Kanta Tukka @Kyra Quez
Enemies: @BSO-0806 [member="Alkor Centaris"] @Cynthia Solus @Jor Kvall [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] @Aedan Miles @Atheus @Atasihd Zi [member="Yasha Australis Cadera"]

Just when she thought she was home free until she was bulldozed into another corridor and skidded across the floor as she looked up to see a all too familiar face, The Infernal who put her here since Taris she also saw a green Twi'lek join the battle and ignite both her sabers and try and go for her legs. She waited until last minute before she leaped over the swing and while she was mid leap tried to land it so shed land hard into Stars spine, She needed a better weapon then her fists if she was going to get out of here intact so at the moment she was trying to figure exactly that while keeping track of the Infernal and Stardust. Shes not going back into that cell to spend the rest of her days again she will be free and cause havoc once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom