Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kanta Tukka, Chorister of Akalenedat'Ike

Kanta Tukka
"Me name is Kanta Tukka
I's gots me a slingy-shottie
That gives me all the dakka
And makes living ones nottie"

cantus.png

NAME: Kanta Tukka
FACTION: Mandalorian Empire

SPECIES: Akalenedat'ike
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 0.68 m
WEIGHT: 35 kg
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Pink & Orange
SKIN: That's under my fur, Metal Coconut.
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths:

• Photogenic Memory: If Kanta sees, hears, or experiences something, he can remember it in vivid detail and recall for later use.
  • Cute: When he isn't wearing his coconut armour, Kanta looks cuddly!
Weaknesses:
  • Dim Witted: Other than the memory thing, Kanta is less than shrewd.
  • Small: Knee high to most creatures, Kanta is at a clear disadvantage when it comes to a fight.
  • Radishes: Kanta only eats radishes.

APPEARANCE:
Outside of his coconut armour (when he looks like a coconut with legs), Kanta Tukka is a knee-high marsupial-looking animal, who totters on two legs, because it makes him feel tall. Orange and pink all over, his snout goes to a point and his hands are usually clumsy with anything other than a musical instrument.

BIOGRAPHY:
Kanta Tukka is a chorister of the Akalenedat'ike, a singer of songs who left Noasis when he was mistaken for... shock! A pet! Now Kanta continues to absorb new experiences to add to the song, and wants to go back to his fellow coconuts.

SHIP:
An old bathtub.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom