Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Upcoming Epic Midvinter Event

1047a68001054015dfcde98df1660201.jpg
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]​
:p

[member="Audren Sykes"]

Noticed in your post you mentioned wanting to learn concealment through the force. I would be happy to have Coci pass on her knowledge to you if you wish?

You may have someone lined up for it, but the option is here if you want it too. ^_^

Coci Heavenshield said:
[member="Audren Sykes"]

Noticed in your post you mentioned wanting to learn concealment through the force. I would be happy to have Coci pass on her knowledge to you if you wish?

You may have someone lined up for it, but the option is here if you want it too. ^_^
I'm behind, as per the usual, but thought I'd point out that Boo uses Force Stealth pretty extensively due to his backstory. It'll likely be how I explain his re-appearance into things

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Ylva Solveig"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Boo Heavenshield"]

Sorry for the lack of activity on my part, everyone! Moved into my buddy's place this Monday so I'm still getting my bearings. I shall attempt a post this weekend! :)

I am having words with you [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]! You killed off Belegar! :eek:

But that was a great post and worth the wait. ^_^

Edit:

Also just to let you all know, will be more slowish on replies next week more so than this one, as work is full on but I shall do my best to keep a reply happening somewhere. :p

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Well were to begin. :p

We are over 100 posts strong, so there is a bit of reading to do. But the battle has well and truly started, there are gods and devil gods, lots of blood and guts. And lots of high powered action and events.

It is a bit difficult to put in a nut shell at this point.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Totally up to you, and if you can see a fit to come back in, you would be welcome to do so!

Best thing to do probably, is read Thurion/Thyrian's posts to give you an idea of where we are at.

Everyone has been writing their bums off! :D

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
My lovely people, please bare with me.

I have recently removed myself of two of my characters and thus will have more time (when I find it) to focus on Ylva's posts. I'm slowly going to catch up over this weekend and hopefully find myself up-to-date once more.

Rest easy in knowing that Ylva's not going anywhere, I've far too much love for her the Dawnguard <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom