Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Upcoming Epic Midvinter Event

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

I will be responding to our thread as soon as possible.

I'm currently out of town until the late arvo tomorrow but will do so then!

One quick question, is Coci wanting Ylva to travel by Gryphon or has she since left Ylva to continue on with the troops?

9BGgR5g.gif

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Audren Sykes"]

I'm with the main Army and [member="Thyrian Hearthfire"].

My activity has been slow due to schooling so I haven't been pushy but for the sake of knowing where and what I'm doing, we're slowly marching our way towards the rest of y'all.

<3

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

They're about the size of Valkyri, it's just that their heavy armour makes them seem even bigger. I've been meaning to make a sub for them so I shall get that going in between posting. I might just make a quick pass at it and post it here on the faction forums just for reference for you guys. ^_^

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Don't you worry about me, Sir :p I'm a patient person and have otherwise been kept busy by life in general.

That said, I'm still here and looking forward to it, just haven't quite known what to do with myself. I have a side thread going on with your wonderful Son however :cool:

[member="Boo Heavenshield"]

There is plenty of scope for Boo to re-enter the thread if you wish. Although Coci insisted that Boo be placed on the ship, does not mean he could not defy them all and come into the fray.

:p

edit:

One to Go!
Coci post will come after dinner. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom