Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Upcoming Epic Midvinter Event

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Map update time?

:p

I shall do that after the thread is over, as I am sure there is going to be more to add. So if anyone has any new locations they come up with for the map please let me know here too.

[member="Ylva Solveig"]

Ylva for reference, Daal is north of Himmeldal. almost directly. If you look at the T, in Thainbroek go west toward the mountain range, the house is located in a valley there.

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

You're quite alright, Thurion. I have been enjoying the read all the same though between my little one and my studies, I've plenty to busy myself with in the time being. I am thoroughly enjoying myself however and feel that whatever the wait, it's worthwhile given the story and how it's developing !

;)

[member="Ylva Solveig"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Well, unexpected technical shenanigans aside, I have finally posted to the event. :p

The War Council is about to start, and all of you are of course welcome to join, even if you decide to only listen in. Or you may go about the city and do your own thing, of course. ^_^

proposal-writing-writers-block.gif
:p
This was me a couple of days ago.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom